Don’t Let the DNC Fool You—Democrats Love Racism

Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.
Takes all kinds :
The protesters released an anonymous statement on Facebook the afternoon of the talk accusing Mac Donald of holding anti-black, Islamophobic, and xenophobic views.

“As a community, we CANNOT and WILL NOT allow fascism to have a platform,” they wrote. “To protect the current police and prison system means that you are maintaining the racist system which constantly murders and dehumanizes people of color.”

Let’s be honest, without identity / class / race politics Democrats can’t be relevant. They are all about keeping the social issues that divide Americans thriving and at the forefront…they have no incentive to solve these issues as they have no other message or platform for the people beyond it.
The thread premise is a lie.

Notice the left doesn't deny it.

I'm surprised any chimed in at all. The closer the truth the less likely they're to speak up. Know why?

They're intellectually dishonest and COWARDS.

Notice the left doesn't deny it.

I'm surprised any chimed in at all. The closer the truth the less likely they're to speak up. Know why?

They're intellectually dishonest and COWARDS.
All you did was down vote me and run away like a coward. Lol. I have no problem discussing the truth, but that discussion probably isn't going to go how you morons think it will because you are morons and you haven't really thought your arguments out beyond lashing out at Democrats.

All you did was down vote me and run away like a coward. Lol. I have no problem discussing the truth, but that discussion probably isn't going to go how you morons think it will because you are morons and you haven't really thought your arguments out beyond lashing out at Democrats.
Question for you…why do black folks seem to embrace the fact that Democrats have recruited Mexico’s finest to rob resources from black folks?

All you did was down vote me and run away like a coward. Lol. I have no problem discussing the truth, but that discussion probably isn't going to go how you morons think it will because you are morons and you haven't really thought your arguments our beyond lashing out at Democrats.

ILMAO. I down voted you and ran like a leftist? WTF does that mean?

What's the truth leftist? I'd hate to see you live out the rest of the day thinking you accomplished something here.

Your post is ironic, can you see it? "that discussion probably isn't going to go how you morons think it will because you are morons and you haven't really thought your arguments our beyond lashing out at Democrats." :abgg2q.jpg:

Go ahead, challenge me leftist, make a point.

Question for you…why do black folks seem to embrace the fact that Democrats have recruited Mexico’s finest to rob resources from black folks?
Lol. Is this your version of asking me when I stopped beating my wife? Is this the sort of stupid you're going to start your argument off with? Lol.

To answer, I'm more than happy to invite our Mexican brothers and sisters to benefit off the wealth of this nation because the theft of black wealth started when the white Founders of this country exploited black slave labor after driving natives from their land. If anything those Mexican immigrants and their future American children will give us enough political and cultural power to take some of it back.

ILMAO. I down voted you and ran like a leftist? WTF does that mean?

What's the truth leftist? I'd hate to see you live out the rest of the day thinking you accomplished something here.

Your post is ironic, can you see it? "that discussion probably isn't going to go how you morons think it will because you are morons and you haven't really thought your arguments our beyond lashing out at Democrats." :abgg2q.jpg:

Go ahead, challenge me leftist, make a point.
Sure, my point is that those Democrats who mistreated blacks, they were, for the most part Confederates and the offspring of Confederates. What I was going to tell you is that I'm more than happy to agree with whites if they want to admit that Southern Confederate culture and their offspring were deplorable fucking racists from a shit culture. I agree with all of that. What say you?

Sure, my point is that those Democrats who mistreated blacks, they were, for the most part Confederates and the offspring of Confederates. What I was going to tell you is that I'm more than happy to agree with whites if they want to admit that Southern Confederate culture and their offspring were deplorable fucking racists from a shit culture. I agree with all of that. What say you?

Wait.....

You want to talk about what happened decades if not 150 years ago instead of what's taking place today? Why would that be?

I'd rather talk today where the Democrat's platform is clearly to degrade blacks and tag them with victim roles, lies and excuses robbing them of dignity and accountability while maintaining segregation.

Lol. Is this your version of asking me when I stopped beating my wife? Is this the sort of stupid you're going to start your argument off with? Lol.

To answer, I'm more than happy to invite our Mexican brothers and sisters to benefit off the wealth of this nation because the theft of black wealth started when the white Founders of this country exploited black slave labor after driving natives from their land. If anything those Mexican immigrants and their future American children will give us enough political and cultural power to take some of it back.
Fair enough…that confirms what I already knew.
To summarize….Democrats will recruit desperate brown people from our south that will run blacks out of their neighborhoods, rob blacks of employment opportunities, degrade the public schooling blacks count on, destroy the state / fed funded healthcare systems that blacks need and rob them of social services but it’s all worth it because eventually the brown people will help blacks dethrone evil whitey?

Last edited:
Wait.....

You want to talk about what happened decades if not 150 years ago instead of what's taking place today? Why would that be?
I'm more than happy to talk about all of it. I can guess though why you want to gloss over the fact that the deplorable Democratic behavior begins with the deplorable culture of the Southern Confederates. That's what I meant by this conversation wasn't going to go the way you thought it would. In your rush to attack Democrats you ignorant morons forget that you open up Southern Confederate culture to critism.
I'd rather talk today where the Democrat's platform is clearly to degrade blacks and tag them with victim roles, lies and excuses robbing them of dignity and accountability while maintaining segregation.
Sure let's talk about that. What do you mean by their platform clearly being about degrading blacks and robbing them of dignity and maintaining segregation. The Democratic Party is the most diverse party in America with more a growing number of minority representatives. That's seems an odd place for a party of segregation to be in. On the other hand Republican representatives are overwhelmingly white. How do you explain that discrepancy?

Fair enough…that confirms what I already knew.
To summarize….Democrats will recruit desperate brown people from our south that will run blacks out of their neighborhoods, rob blacks of employment opportunities, degrade the public schooling blacks count on, destroy the state / fed funded healthcare systems that blacks need and rob them of social services but it’s all worth it because eventually they will help blacks dethrone evil whitey?
Are all your arguments going to rely on rhetorical pejoratives and baseless assumptions? Lol.

You say Democrats will recruit desperate brown people to run blacks out of their neighborhoods and rob them ex...

But Democrats includes black people, who vote democratic by 90% including black Democratic reps. In fact some of the most vocal in support of brown immigrants are those black Democratic legislators. Reality seems at odds with your claims.

I'm more than happy to talk about all of it. I can guess though why you want to gloss over the fact that the deplorable Democratic behavior begins with the deplorable culture of the Southern Confederates. That's what I meant by this conversation wasn't going to go the way you thought it would. In your rush to attack Democrats you ignorant morons forget that you open up Southern Confederate culture to critism.

Sure let's talk about that. What do you mean by their platform clearly being about degrading blacks and robbing them of dignity and maintaining segregation. The Democratic Party is the most diverse party in America with more a growing number of minority representatives. That's seems an odd place for a party of segregation to be in. On the other hand Republican representatives are overwhelmingly white. How do you explain that discrepancy?

ILMAO at diverse. You think hiring transvestites' for positions makes you diverse? Neat for appearances. How about hiring The Giggler as VP because "she's black"? Nothing like sporting the least character in Congress to represent blacks....What does Kamala say about blacks?

Do you think showering blacks with excuses, victim roles & segregation does them a favor, or is this more likely to "keep them in place" and entice them to commit more crime, and carry more dependence on welfare, which the left has used to devour their families of responsibility?

Well, honey.. you are a broke loser.

Forum List

Back