Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Gee why am I not surprised you didn’t cite the year here. Look at the fine print. This was the change from 2021 to 2022. Inflation has obviously cooled since then
Not as surprised as I am that you didn't identify any items that had their prices reduced.

Weak ^^^^

In the meantime........

1). COVID was not caused by anything Trump.

2). COVID response was ALL upon a failure of Trump.

3). COVID caused the ills of our Nation, and the ills of Nations WorldWide.
How can any Conservative deny this FACT?

To Blame the effects and causes of COVID on any of our USA POTUS's is a claim not worth exploring.

4). Where does Biden fit in this COVID disaster?
You blame Trump's response, yet you could give a crap less on the investigating of the origins of Covid, therefore giving Fauci and his deep state along with China a pass eh ? No just conveniently blame Trump for everything because of your political agenda's.

who said anything about free money .. i basically said that if Americas so called allies spent more on defense maybe America wouldnt have to take up their bum ass slack and spend as much on ours ..

Complaining about interest rates being where they are is calling for more "free" money. It is what I bolded.

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

Like hey Ma ... DuH ! Ever wonder about a Pandemic .
Where Jobs are lost and workers forced to either
comply,or work from home.Or just ELIMINATED.
Those Jobs Biden is boasting about are the ones that
Trump built and groomed.Lost as soon as the Pandemic reared
it self-centered head.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

giphy.gif

Then you woke up.

Perfect liberal.... Tell people who can't pay rent or buy groceries that they are too stupid to know that the economy is good. Excellent message keep it up.
I mean if it gives you a faux sense of manliness and toughness to assume I am an unemployed basement dweller, you can go with that I guess. I’m sure you must be craving the validation.

I provided a source that says inflation has mostly cooled as of this time. You failed to provide a source that counters it.
It doesn't matter what inflation is doing. What matters to people is what they get in their paycheck.... What they have in their wallet..... And what they have in the bank. 98 to 99% of the voting public knows nothing about the difference between core inflation and real inflation or currency valuation versus corporate pricing practices. They simply look at the totals that they have at the end of the month and for them that becomes the economy. You know the stupid people you keep talking about..
The ones with most of the votes.

It doesn't matter what inflation is doing. What matters to people is what they get in their paycheck.... What they have in their wallet..... And what they have in the bank. 98 to 99% of the voting public knows nothing about the difference between core inflation and real inflation or currency valuation versus corporate pricing practices. They simply look at the totals that they have at the end of the month and for them that becomes the economy. You know the stupid people you keep talking about..
The ones with most of the votes.
Don’t give me the emotional crap. The data speaks for itself. You whining about the narrative of it doesn’t change it.

I mean if it gives you a faux sense of manliness and toughness to assume I am an unemployed basement dweller, you can go with that I guess. I’m sure you must be craving the validation.
You are responding to the wrong post. I'm sure you're very well employed. I'm also sure that you like most liberals see people who are struggling financially as stupid people. I mean you just said so.. so at least you're honest you think they're stupid and you call them stupid.

I see no emotion in my post only pure pragmatic fact something that you have no idea how to handle. You think the American public is stupid we get it.

gas is still over 3 bucks a gallon and rising .. food prices are still sky high .. mortgage rates are through the roof .. car insurance has increased nearly 20% along with the average electrical bill .. and the border is a mess ... and war is breaking out across the world .
Gas is right around $3 gal and that’s pretty normal. It’s been there for months.

The new jobs report just came out

Another month with over 250,000 jobs created!

You are responding to the wrong post. I'm sure you're very well employed. I'm also sure that you like most liberals see people who are struggling financially as stupid people. I mean you just said so.. so at least you're honest you think they're stupid and you call them stupid.
Nope definitely didn’t say that. I’m just saying the data speaks for itself. Anecdotal experience doesn’t trump it.

Forum List

Back