Don’t let republicans or polls fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

15 million private jobs created since his administration began.

GDP growth is a constant.

Inflation has cooled and wages are now outpacing it.

Is the economy perfect? No, but it NEVER has been.

You needn’t vote for Trump. The economy was a failure. We lost 3 million jobs in that economy.

john-goodman-laughing.gif

Derp, you conveniently forget COVID and the impact of Governors and Mayors shutting down states and cities.
Well with that logic I guess we can forgive the inflation that was already beginning to rise in Trump’s final year huh?

Have you moved out of your Mom's basement yet?
Weak ^^^^

In the meantime........

1). COVID was not caused by anything Trump.

2). COVID response was ALL upon a failure of Trump.

3). COVID caused the ills of our Nation, and the ills of Nations WorldWide.
How can any Conservative deny this FACT?

To Blame the effects and causes of COVID on any of our USA POTUS's is a claim not worth exploring.

4). Where does Biden fit in this COVID disaster?

Derp, you conveniently forget COVID and the impact of Governors and Mayors shutting down states and cities.
Sure excalibur

But the POTUS is the Leader of our Nation.
Why in this particular COVID situation, are you deflecting to (D) Governors and (D) mayors, when in FACT, the POTUS should have LED.

Don't you see this as any type, just ANY type, of failure from the POTUS?

You want to blame a suicide bomber in Afghan on Biden, which he had no control of, BUT you blame the COVID ill affects on anyone but trump.

Seriously, try having a real discussion on this.
You Up?

Americans in general I find very stupid. I trust absolutely none of their opinions in polls. I find it pointless to poll them unless they are being asked who they are voting for.
Those are meaningless too. The Democrats have outperformed the polling in every election for the last few years.

The republicans have underperformed in the same time frame.

gas is still over 3 bucks a gallon and rising .. food prices are still sky high .. mortgage rates are through the roof .. car insurance has increased nearly 20% along with the average electrical bill .. and the border is a mess ... and war is breaking out across the sea .

We need more of that "free" money to fix things eh? All that "free" money is why inflation is/was so bad.

Forum List

Back