Don't Be At All Surprised If This Election Was Stolen From Clinton, It Happened To Kerry in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/Kerry_Won_Ohio.pdf

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

And Kerry also won New Mexico and Nevada, according to the exit polls.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

According to the exit polls?
God you are an idiot.

The exit polls are the only results that are truly accurate, which is why the United Nations and the media use them to monitor elections in Third World countries. Obviously, we need the United Nations to monitor elections in this country because our democracy is completely broken.

Exit polls is how we know when fraud occurs, which is obviously what happened with Kerry in Ohio in 2004.
So who's to say people didn't lie to the exit polls? Kerry LOST Ohio. Get over it.

That's one of the reasons why there is a small margin of error in exit polls, lightweight. However, that doesn't explain how Kerry "lost" when he had a 9 point lead on Bush in Ohio, according to the exit polls.

I'm going to believe statisticians who have expertise regarding exit polls before I listen to the musings of Repug intellectual lightweights such as yourself.

You know, it's been a long couple of days. Since Donald Dump won the election I've read a lot of posts on more than one message board, watched a lot of reporter and pundits on more than a couple of networks. Most of what I've read and watched has been brought to me by people who supported Hilliary Clinton. Needless to say, it's all doom and gloom from them. I've read and heard them "analyze" what happened, why Dump won, why Hilliary lost.

You know what I've read and heard so far? If you listen to them, do you know what happened?

The racists. They elected Dump. The middle aged, white, racist men. The middle aged, white, misogynist, racist men. The pollsters? They misled the public. Now we have conspiratorial whispers of the Republicans stealing the election, the vast right wing conspiracy against the Clintons (how much longer are they going to beat that horse?). These overwrought Clinton sycophants have a score of excuses and reasons why Hilliary lost, why the unexpected, the impossible happened.

And you know what?

Not a single one of the excuses or reasons centers in the candidate herself, the party, the current administration and the last eight years, how the campaign was run, nothing, not a single bit of inward analysis. No pause to remember that in 2008 she lost the primary to a relatively unknown, inexperienced freshman senator from Illinois who vote "present" more often than yay or nay. Couldn't it just be as simple as she is, was, a lousy choice? Sure, she won the popular vote, just not in the right places. Hell, they can't even blame the rise in healthcare rates just before the election? How about how rare it is for an incumbent party to win the White House after holding it for eight years? No, it's the middle aged, white, misogynist, racist men. Because we all know there are enough of them to elect Charles Manson to the office.

Give me a break. Take a look in the mirror. Consider, if even ever so briefly, that the bulk of the problem just might have been in your own house. Then maybe you can fix it for 2020.

Just my thoughts. I didn't vote for either of them, my conscience wouldn't let me. And I sleep just fine, thank you...

Whatever criticism you have of Obama, it pales in comparison to Bush's disastrous presidency. Let's do a quick review of Bush's presidency -- Two disastrous wars, the disastrous handling of Hurricane Katrina, massive tax cuts for the rich that didn't do a damn thing to stimulate our economy from 2001 - 2009, and the worse economic meltdown since the Great Depression in 2008. Whatever whining you want to do about Obama, NOTHING compares to the disaster that Bush was. The only one who could possibly top Bush as the worst President in history is Trump.

You Repugs have a short memory and are fucking incomprehensibly stupid. And now you have set up this country for destruction because your racist beliefs are more important to you than anything. Congratulations, goober fuckhole.

Wow, did I strike a nerve or what? Did that sting a little?

Too scared to look any deeper than your narrative, got it. You are dismissed.

Uhhh...not really. What I told you was a factual description of Bush's presidency. And you have no response because you ain't got the intellectual guns to go one-on-one with me. It is OK, little man.

You know, it's been a long couple of days. Since Donald Dump won the election I've read a lot of posts on more than one message board, watched a lot of reporter and pundits on more than a couple of networks. Most of what I've read and watched has been brought to me by people who supported Hilliary Clinton. Needless to say, it's all doom and gloom from them. I've read and heard them "analyze" what happened, why Dump won, why Hilliary lost.

You know what I've read and heard so far? If you listen to them, do you know what happened?

The racists. They elected Dump. The middle aged, white, racist men. The middle aged, white, misogynist, racist men. The pollsters? They misled the public. Now we have conspiratorial whispers of the Republicans stealing the election, the vast right wing conspiracy against the Clintons (how much longer are they going to beat that horse?). These overwrought Clinton sycophants have a score of excuses and reasons why Hilliary lost, why the unexpected, the impossible happened.

And you know what?

Not a single one of the excuses or reasons centers in the candidate herself, the party, the current administration and the last eight years, how the campaign was run, nothing, not a single bit of inward analysis. No pause to remember that in 2008 she lost the primary to a relatively unknown, inexperienced freshman senator from Illinois who vote "present" more often than yay or nay. Couldn't it just be as simple as she is, was, a lousy choice? Sure, she won the popular vote, just not in the right places. Hell, they can't even blame the rise in healthcare rates just before the election? How about how rare it is for an incumbent party to win the White House after holding it for eight years? No, it's the middle aged, white, misogynist, racist men. Because we all know there are enough of them to elect Charles Manson to the office.

Give me a break. Take a look in the mirror. Consider, if even ever so briefly, that the bulk of the problem just might have been in your own house. Then maybe you can fix it for 2020.

Just my thoughts. I didn't vote for either of them, my conscience wouldn't let me. And I sleep just fine, thank you...

Whatever criticism you have of Obama, it pales in comparison to Bush's disastrous presidency. Let's do a quick review of Bush's presidency -- Two disastrous wars, the disastrous handling of Hurricane Katrina, massive tax cuts for the rich that didn't do a damn thing to stimulate our economy from 2001 - 2009, and the worse economic meltdown since the Great Depression in 2008. Whatever whining you want to do about Obama, NOTHING compares to the disaster that Bush was. The only one who could possibly top Bush as the worst President in history is Trump.

You Repugs have a short memory and are fucking incomprehensibly stupid. And now you have set up this country for destruction because your racist beliefs are more important to you than anything. Congratulations, goober fuckhole.

Uhhh...not really. What I told you was a factual description of Bush's presidency. And you have no response because you ain't got the intellectual guns to go one-on-one with me. It is OK, little man.
intellectual guns?...you mean if someone doesnt agree with you they are Republican racists?...

And you know what?

That'd be fine but for two things, Bush isn't the topic and I was never much of a Bush fan. So you lose. But we've come to expect that from you, the whole losing thing.

And you know what?

intellectual guns?...you mean if someone doesnt agree with you they are Republican racists?...

No, in your case you're simply a dumb ass who doesn't know anything. Party affiliation matters not.

And you know what?

That'd be fine but for two things, Bush isn't the topic and I was never much of a Bush fan. So you lose. But we've come to expect that from you, the whole losing thing.

Except when it comes to the popular vote, of course. Which should be the only thing that matters, the electoral college is horseshit. It gave us Bush, the worse President in history, and possibly an even worse President in Trump.

And you know what?

No, in your case you're simply a dumb ass who doesn't know anything. Party affiliation matters not.
sure it doesnt....have you read your posts dumbass?....

Yep, much more informative than your posts.

Try taking a stand, lame ass. Trump and the Repug Party are an evil bunch of racists and obstructionists. If you can't see that after the past 8 years, well then there is simply no hope for you.

Anybody can go around smugly saying "both sides are equally bad". That is some weak-ass, intellectually lazy bullshit. No, the Repug Party is much worse than the Democrats and they are a real threat to our democracy.

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

God you are an idiot.

The exit polls are the only results that are truly accurate, which is why the United Nations and the media use them to monitor elections in Third World countries. Obviously, we need the United Nations to monitor elections in this country because our democracy is completely broken.

Exit polls is how we know when fraud occurs, which is obviously what happened with Kerry in Ohio in 2004.
So who's to say people didn't lie to the exit polls? Kerry LOST Ohio. Get over it.

That's one of the reasons why there is a small margin of error in exit polls, lightweight. However, that doesn't explain how Kerry "lost" when he had a 9 point lead on Bush in Ohio, according to the exit polls.

I'm going to believe statisticians who have expertise regarding exit polls before I listen to the musings of Repug intellectual lightweights such as yourself.

Moron, you'll believe anyone who tells you what you want to hear.

God you are an idiot.

No dispshit. I believe in facts. You think facts are open to your smug interpretations. Hence, why I understand this country is much more deeply fucked with Trump as president than you do.

Try taking a stand, lame ass. Trump and the Repug Party are an evil bunch of racists and obstructionists. If you can't see that after the past 8 years, well then there is simply no hope for you.

Anybody can go around smugly saying "both sides are equally bad". That is some weak-ass, intellectually lazy bullshit. No, the Repug Party is much worse than the Democrats and they are a real threat to our democracy.
did you not say party affiliation does not matter?....but yet you called Mick a "repug racist" with no basis with what he said.....and you mention republicans in just about every post.......like i said dipshit,if someone disagrees with you they are a "repug racist"....go back to your protests with your high school moron friends.....

Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

Yea, because it couldn't be that you Dems aloud the DNC to choose your flop of a fucking candidate.

THAT was when you dumbasses should have been protesting, but no, you aloud them to steal the nomination and hand it to the "queen".

Do your country a favor grow the fuck up! Donald Trump is your 45th president, no matter how many riots, protests, or online petitions you morons start.

This is AMERICA if you do not like it here, you are not forced to stay.

You're welcome.

God you are an idiot.

No dispshit. I believe in facts. You think facts are open to your smug interpretations. Hence, why I understand this country is much more deeply fucked with Trump as president than you do.

Could you be a bigger whiny ass?

did you not say party affiliation does not matter?....but yet you called Mick a "repug racist" with no basis with what he said.....and you mention republicans in just about every post.......like i said dipshit,if someone disagrees with you they are a "repug racist"....go back to your protests with your high school moron friends.....

No, I said party affiliation doesn't matter in YOUR case. You're just dumb and smug, and that offends me also, although not nearly as much as these Repug racists.

If I erroneously misread someone's post who did not vote for Trump and I called that person a racist, then I apologize. If I did that to this "Mick" guy or anyone else, then please pass along my apology.

However, if I call a Trump supporter a racist then, statistically speaking, they most likely are a racist. 59% of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, you can look it up.

Therefore, statistically speaking, I have no reason to apologize to Trump supporters most of the time. They decided to vote for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump, so now they have to face the consequences. They already abandoned the moral high ground way before I insulted their sorry asses.

Hold on ... let me get a mop.

Dub, Hillary was REJECTED by America...again...for the 2nd and last time.

Try to find it within yourself to graciously accept it, the same way libs demanded the GOP do if Hillary were to win.

The lying, denying, justifying, excuse-making, cospiracy theories, flag burning, and racist calling for the murder of American citizens and the new President is getting really old

Dub, Hillary was REJECTED by America...again...for the 2nd and last time.

Try to find it within yourself to graciously accept it, the same way libs demanded the GOP do if Hillary were to win.

The lying, denying, justifying, excuse-making, cospiracy theories, flag burning, and racist calling for the murder of American citizens and the new President is getting really old

I don't care if it's "getting old". What's much worse is that you voted for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump, who is a real threat to democracy in this country. It's not just Trump, it's all the dangerous fanatics that he is going to appoint to his administration. Like this racist alt right Steve Bannon whack job from Breitbart News, who has no business being anywhere near the White House.

Nothing bad that Hillary has done in her life remotely compares to these despicable human beings, no matter what bullshit from 30 years of hate radio and 20 years of Fox Noise that you pull out of the sewer. I have moral principles, you obviously do not.

I hope Trump finds some decency deep in his toxic soul and helps improve this country for all Americans, but I will never accept him as my president.

And you know what?

Except when it comes to the popular vote, of course. Which should be the only thing that matters, the electoral college is horseshit. It gave us Bush, the worse President in history, and possibly an even worse President in Trump.
The worst in history will end up being obama, he has left this country in complete chaos, much worse than when he took office.
in just a few short years he was able to set racial relations back 60 years, put more people on government assistance than have ever been in history and has destroyed our health care system.
If Donald Trump upsets you then Good! But you should consider one thing, his being elected was a mandate, and we expect to see him follow through if he actually plans to have a second term.

The worst in history will end up being obama, he has left this country in complete chaos, much worse than when he took office.
in just a few short years he was able to set racial relations back 60 years, put more people on government assistance than have ever been in history and has destroyed our health care system.
If Donald Trump upsets you then Good! But you should consider one thing, his being elected was a mandate, and we expect to see him follow through if he actually plans to have a second term.

Trump's election was a "mandate" when he didn't even win the popular vote.

Got it, racist dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back