Don't Be At All Surprised If This Election Was Stolen From Clinton, It Happened To Kerry in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dub, Hillary was REJECTED by America...again...for the 2nd and last time.

Try to find it within yourself to graciously accept it, the same way libs demanded the GOP do if Hillary were to win.

The lying, denying, justifying, excuse-making, cospiracy theories, flag burning, and racist calling for the murder of American citizens and the new President is getting really old

I don't care if it's "getting old". What's much worse is that you voted for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump, who is a real threat to democracy in this country. It's not just Trump, it's all the dangerous fanatics that he is going to appoint to his administration. Like this racist alt right Steve Bannon whack job from Breitbart News, who has no business being anywhere near the White House.

Nothing bad that Hillary has done in her life remotely compares to these despicable human beings, no matter what bullshit from 30 years of hate radio and 20 years of Fox Noise that you pull out of the sewer. I have moral principles, you obviously do not.

I hope Trump finds some decency deep in his toxic soul and helps improve this country for all Americans, but I will never accept him as my president.
Dub, your party of exposed racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semitic, seditious, treasonous anarchists LOST.

You're a bunch of criminal sore losers and political terrorists who, as they continue to demonstrate, would rather destroy this nation if you can't have your crimial, cheating, elitist despots in power.

Again, the best thing for this country was Hillary losing, if only to expose the type of people who would have been running this country had she won and what type of Anti-American LOSERS supported her!

Trump's election was a "mandate" when he didn't even win the popular vote.

Got it, racist dumbass.
Do you realize how many people are just completely turned off by the democrats simply due to their ignorance and lack of respect for anyone that does not agree with them?
I would assume you don't considering the rude and uninformed manner of your posting.
But, for a moment lets look at that "more votes" issue.
Since we saw on the video that the democrats were busing illegals in to vote for Hillary, and then we consider that California allows the illegals to register to vote, how many actual votes do you think Hillary really received? try to understand that illegals are not allowed to vote or have any say in this country at all. Now, if the illegals voted for republicans, then I suspect there would be some resistance from the democrats when it came to turning their head to the illegal activities meant to steal elections.
In the mean time, I suggest you try to accept that fact that Donald Trump is your leader, your mentor, your role model, and I suggest you act accordingly when it comes to showing respect for those around you.

I see, so that's how you justify voting for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump. Explain that to your children, if you have any.

You can blather on all day about how "bad" Democrats are, it's irrelevant. On her worst day, Hillary Clinton is a better human being than Donald Trump can ever hope to be. The fact is you simply have no moral values and you have setup our country for destruction with your reckless vote.
Much better. Thank you.
I see it much differently, I don't really understand how you consider Trump a racist but I guess that's what the media wants you to think.
as far as explaining it to my children? I have one, a daughter and she voted for Trump because she was raised properly with respect for herself and others.

Only a racist doesn't see how Trump is a racist. You have no decency, so of course you can't see it.
Fairly conclusive statement to make about somebody you don't know.
Im sorry if certain facts tend to point to various crimes being more common in one race than another, but the reality is that stating facts does not make one racist.
Example, if you tell to describe my picture of someone that would be caught embezzling money from his employer, I would pretty much describe a white male, mid 30s to mid 40s, suit and tie, lives in nice neighborhood, wife is an active member of the PTA, the guy might coach the little league in his community etc...
Am I most likely right or am I being racist to describe this?
Someone asks me to describe the person that just held up the corner store and shot the clerk before running out of the store, I might go with black male, 20s to maybe early 30s, lives in a not so nice neighborhood, has no wife but does have 8 kids from different mothers, might have a crack pipe in his pocket. Racist or most likely right?
Facts are facts and again, Im sorry if the reality of facts causes you distress.

You were better off not posting anything else. You've basically confirmed that you are, in fact, a bigot. You don't even realize how stupid and racist you sound with your "black robber" scenario.

But I already knew that. The fact that you already stated that there is no evidence of Trump's racism tells me everything I need to know about you.

Try to find it within yourself to graciously accept it, the same way libs demanded the GOP do if Hillary were to win.

The lying, denying, justifying, excuse-making, cospiracy theories, flag burning, and racist calling for the murder of American citizens and the new President is getting really old

I don't care if it's "getting old". What's much worse is that you voted for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump, who is a real threat to democracy in this country. It's not just Trump, it's all the dangerous fanatics that he is going to appoint to his administration. Like this racist alt right Steve Bannon whack job from Breitbart News, who has no business being anywhere near the White House.

Nothing bad that Hillary has done in her life remotely compares to these despicable human beings, no matter what bullshit from 30 years of hate radio and 20 years of Fox Noise that you pull out of the sewer. I have moral principles, you obviously do not.

I hope Trump finds some decency deep in his toxic soul and helps improve this country for all Americans, but I will never accept him as my president.
Dub, your party of exposed racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semitic, seditious, treasonous anarchists LOST.

You're a bunch of criminal sore losers and political terrorists who, as they continue to demonstrate, would rather destroy this nation if you can't have your crimial, cheating, elitist despots in power.

Again, the best thing for this country was Hillary losing, if only to expose the type of people who would have been running this country had she won and what type of Anti-American LOSERS supported her!

Blah, blah, blah....more Repug uninformed hate-filled nonsense from an unsophisticated, unremarkable racist.

You voted for the racist Trump and you have to live with that. Now fuck off.

Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.
Kerry should be in prison right alongside your skank.

Of course you feel that way. After all, you are a racist and fascist who doesn't believe in democracy. It's perfectly understandable.
Any one who disagrees with your America hating hide is a racist and fascist, aren't they?

Of course. It's to deflect from His racist and fascist beliefs

Blah, blah, blah....more Repug uninformed hate-filled nonsense from an unsophisticated, unremarkable racist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who stole it, Hamburgler?

Fascist Repug election officials in several battleground states. It's been going on for several elections now.

So there was a huge conspiracy in multiple battleground States perpetrated by Republican officials that was totally missed by the Democrat officials in those precincts, the media, the Clinton crime syndicate and pretty much everyone except for you.

But everyone else is stupid

sounds like an excuse....someone once said..."elections have consequences"...one of those consequences is,you are stuck with who gets elected....so pull up your underoos and deal with this guy like the rest of us have too for the next 4 years and quit your whining......

Elections have consequences only if they're legitimate. This election was not.

And even when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, Republican officials in several states were suppressing the vote of minorities.

The only reason you think it wasn't legitimate is because your candidate lost. If Hillary had won you would be denouncing anyone who dared to say the election wasn't legitimate.

Suck it up. Trump will be here for four maybe eight years. Better get used to it you fucking moron.

There is widespread evidence of Repugs cheating, including a recent court decision in N. Carolina. NOTHING like that exists for Democrats. And until it does, you have no leg to stand on, so fuck off.

Widespread evidence that no one but you knows about.

Do you realize how many people are just completely turned off by the democrats simply due to their ignorance and lack of respect for anyone that does not agree with them?
I would assume you don't considering the rude and uninformed manner of your posting.
But, for a moment lets look at that "more votes" issue.
Since we saw on the video that the democrats were busing illegals in to vote for Hillary, and then we consider that California allows the illegals to register to vote, how many actual votes do you think Hillary really received? try to understand that illegals are not allowed to vote or have any say in this country at all. Now, if the illegals voted for republicans, then I suspect there would be some resistance from the democrats when it came to turning their head to the illegal activities meant to steal elections.
In the mean time, I suggest you try to accept that fact that Donald Trump is your leader, your mentor, your role model, and I suggest you act accordingly when it comes to showing respect for those around you.

I see, so that's how you justify voting for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump. Explain that to your children, if you have any.

You can blather on all day about how "bad" Democrats are, it's irrelevant. On her worst day, Hillary Clinton is a better human being than Donald Trump can ever hope to be. The fact is you simply have no moral values and you have setup our country for destruction with your reckless vote.
Much better. Thank you.
I see it much differently, I don't really understand how you consider Trump a racist but I guess that's what the media wants you to think.
as far as explaining it to my children? I have one, a daughter and she voted for Trump because she was raised properly with respect for herself and others.

Only a racist doesn't see how Trump is a racist. You have no decency, so of course you can't see it.
Fairly conclusive statement to make about somebody you don't know.
Im sorry if certain facts tend to point to various crimes being more common in one race than another, but the reality is that stating facts does not make one racist.
Example, if you tell to describe my picture of someone that would be caught embezzling money from his employer, I would pretty much describe a white male, mid 30s to mid 40s, suit and tie, lives in nice neighborhood, wife is an active member of the PTA, the guy might coach the little league in his community etc...
Am I most likely right or am I being racist to describe this?
Someone asks me to describe the person that just held up the corner store and shot the clerk before running out of the store, I might go with black male, 20s to maybe early 30s, lives in a not so nice neighborhood, has no wife but does have 8 kids from different mothers, might have a crack pipe in his pocket. Racist or most likely right?
Facts are facts and again, Im sorry if the reality of facts causes you distress.

You were better off not posting anything else. You've basically confirmed that you are, in fact, a bigot. You don't even realize how stupid and racist you sound with your "black robber" scenario.

But I already knew that. The fact that you already stated that there is no evidence of Trump's racism tells me everything I need to know about you.
You might have been better commenting on the equal racist opinion I presented by posting about the white criminal also. But since you only seemed to find fault in the black scenario, you have shown your racist side also.
By the way, if you were to check FBI profiling statistics, you would actually find out that what I posted is an accurate reflection when it comes to the reality of these types of crimes.
Thanks for playing. Learn the rules of engagement for the next round.

The ignorance of what you are saying is lost on you. It is the left who are burning the American flag, calling for the racist murders of whites, and calling for the seditious overthrow of the govt, and calling for the assassination of the new President.

Yet, like all lying, deceitful anarchist libs, you falsely accuse others of what you and your domestic terrorist party is doing right before our eyes.

Says a supporter of a criminal candidate who could not even win her party's nomination without it being RIGGED in her favor. :p

Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

You're a fucking idiot. Clinton lost this election because she's a fucking idiot. It should have been nearly impossible for her to lose, but she did. It's not voter suppression. Look at the exit polls you insist on babbling about. Clinton took a smaller portion of the black vote than Obama, a smaller portion of the Hispanic vote, and she lost the female vote. She spent so much time convincing people to hate Trump, she forgot to give them a reason to actually like her. So all the people her message reached agreed with her in hating Trump. But they had no reason to actually like her, so they all just stayed home.

Who stole it, Hamburgler?

Fascist Repug election officials in several battleground states. It's been going on for several elections now.

So there was a huge conspiracy in multiple battleground States perpetrated by Republican officials that was totally missed by the Democrat officials in those precincts, the media, the Clinton crime syndicate and pretty much everyone except for you.

But everyone else is stupid

No, lightweight. Just a few corrupt Repug election officials cheating on their own in each state can fuck up the election results, especially in rural areas where there won't be much Democratic interference. Repug officials can "run up the score" in these rural areas. No conspiracy is necessary. This is what happened to Kerry in Ohio in 2004.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/Kerry_Won_Ohio.pdf

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

And Kerry also won New Mexico and Nevada, according to the exit polls.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

So we are supposed to ignore the actual vote because exit polls taken in the morning before everyone has actually votes differ from the actual vote?

That's seriously the dumbest thing ive ever heard

You're a fucking idiot. Clinton lost this election because she's a fucking idiot. It should have been nearly impossible for her to lose, but she did. It's not voter suppression. Look at the exit polls you insist on babbling about. Clinton took a smaller portion of the black vote than Obama, a smaller portion of the Hispanic vote, and she lost the female vote. She spent so much time convincing people to hate Trump, she forgot to give them a reason to actually like her. So all the people her message reached agreed with her in hating Trump. But they had no reason to actually like her, so they all just stayed home.

I beg to differ...you're the dumb fuck who voted for the racist and misogynist Trump, who has no fucking idea what to do when he takes office in January.

You're gambling this country on a morally bankrupt unknown quantity like Trump because you are a stupid ass unsophisticated rube mother fucker.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

So we are supposed to ignore the actual vote because exit polls taken in the morning before everyone has actually votes differ from the actual vote?

Only stupid to a know-nothing goober such as yourself. Exit polls are used to verify the election results in Third World countries. We obviously need the United Nations to monitor elections in the U.S. because you fascist Repug mother fuckers are so fond of stealing elections.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

Only stupid to a know-nothing goober such as yourself. Exit polls are used to verify the election results in Third World countries. We obviously need the United Nations to monitor elections in the U.S. because you fascist Repug mother fuckers are so fond of stealing elections.

No one needs the UN.

I beg to differ...you're the dumb fuck who voted for the racist and misogynist Trump, who has no fucking idea what to do when he takes office in January.

You're gambling this country on a morally bankrupt unknown quantity like Trump because you are a stupid ass unsophisticated rube mother fucker.

Well, you dumb fuck, you really need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. Go look all across this board, you'll see that I condemn Trump at pretty much every turn. I most certainly did not vote for Trump.

Well, you dumb fuck, you really need to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth. Go look all across this board, you'll see that I condemn Trump at pretty much every turn. I most certainly did not vote for Trump.

You started with the name-calling first. I'm wrong about you being a Trump supporter and you're wrong about voter suppression in states like North Carolina, which is well documented. We'll leave it at that.

So you are announcing you are a loser too? Cool.

obama-cries.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back