Don't Be At All Surprised If This Election Was Stolen From Clinton, It Happened To Kerry in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2016
Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

sounds like an excuse....someone once said..."elections have consequences"...one of those consequences is,you are stuck with who gets elected....so pull up your underoos and deal with this guy like the rest of us have too for the next 4 years and quit your whining......

I wasnt going to even mention this since the dems failed but
Imagine how much of an ass whipping she would have taken had it not been for the boost from the illegals voting.

• Banned
sounds like an excuse....someone once said..."elections have consequences"...one of those consequences is,you are stuck with who gets elected....so pull up your underoos and deal with this guy like the rest of us have too for the next 4 years and quit your whining......

Elections have consequences only if they're legitimate. This election was not.

And even when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, Republican officials in several states were suppressing the vote of minorities.

• Banned

And even when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, Republican officials in several states were suppressing the vote of minorities.

And Democrats won the popular vote yet again, just like Gore in 2000.

you are still whining....hey i pulled up my underoos and have accepted that this guy is it for the next 4 years,you can do it too....

And Democrats won the popular vote yet again, just like Gore in 2000.
then get them to change the voting system....go by popular vote,i will support you....i think the electoral vote thing sucks too,but thats the way it has been for quite a while now.....deal with it like the rest of us have too....

Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.
Kerry should be in prison right alongside your skank.

Of course you feel that way. After all, you are a racist and fascist who doesn't believe in democracy. It's perfectly understandable.

Of course you feel that way. After all, you are a racist and fascist who doesn't believe in democracy. It's perfectly understandable.
Any one who disagrees with your America hating hide is a racist and fascist, aren't they?

The only reason you think it wasn't legitimate is because your candidate lost. If Hillary had won you would be denouncing anyone who dared to say the election wasn't legitimate.

Suck it up. Trump will be here for four maybe eight years. Better get used to it you fucking moron.

th

Actually I agree it probably was rigged, I think they should do a recount and find out exactly how many extra votes the DNC stuffed the boxes with. I mean listen to their melt-downs out there, you know damn well they were cheating lets catch them hahaha

The only reason you think it wasn't legitimate is because your candidate lost. If Hillary had won you would be denouncing anyone who dared to say the election wasn't legitimate.

Suck it up. Trump will be here for four maybe eight years. Better get used to it you fucking moron.

There is widespread evidence of Repugs cheating, including a recent court decision in N. Carolina. NOTHING like that exists for Democrats. And until it does, you have no leg to stand on, so fuck off.

Last I heard its the Dems who have the dead and illegals voting.

You have no legs at all so fuck the hell off you moron. God you are one biased idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back