Don't Be At All Surprised If This Election Was Stolen From Clinton, It Happened To Kerry in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/Kerry_Won_Ohio.pdf

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

And Kerry also won New Mexico and Nevada, according to the exit polls.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

sounds like an excuse....someone once said..."elections have consequences"...one of those consequences is,you are stuck with who gets elected....so pull up your underoos and deal with this guy like the rest of us have too for the next 4 years and quit your whining......

Elections have consequences only if they're legitimate. This election was not.

And even when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, Republican officials in several states were suppressing the vote of minorities.
positive proof of that suppressing?

All too easy, not that you really care about evidence of voter suppression:

Appeals court strikes down North Carolina’s voter-ID law

What I was referring to:

In the North Carolina case, the 4th Circuit panel agreed with allegations that North Carolina’s omnibus bill selectively chose voter-ID requirements, reduced the number of early-voting days and changed registration procedures in ways meant to harm blacks, who overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic Party.

“The new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision” and “impose cures for problems that did not exist,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. “Thus the asserted justifications cannot and do not conceal the State’s true motivation.”
how does any of that affect blacks more than anyone else. none of that is voter suppression, they all still had every bit as much of a chance to vote as anyone else.
The voter ID? that is not a problem, those same negros that are genetically too stupid to obtain an ID (democrats words not mine) seem to be able to come up with whatever ID is needed to apply for assistance, buy liquor and/or drive. Yet they cant figure out how to get an ID.
Its all bullshit and you know it, the only thing it might suppress is the cheating ass illegals that the democrats tend to love so much.
come up with something real, were a single eligible legal person was turned away for no other reason than being a democrat.
You cant. So take you pansy ass cheating self back under the rock for now because, adults are running the country again, be a good little democrat and do as your told.

So why do you think blacks specifically won't a get voter ID? Are you saying you think blacks are too stupid or too lazy to do it?

Repub voter suppression tactics in states like N. Carolina, Wisconsin, and Arizona undoubtedly helped Trump win those states. Repub voter suppression tactics are well-documented. The N. Carolina Republican state legislature was recently condemned by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals for their voter suppression tactics against African Americans.

And don't be surprised if there was outright fraud in several rural areas in states like Pennsylvania and Ohio. It's highly suspicious to me that Pennsylvania really "turned red" after being blue for over 20 years. I won't be surprised if Republican election officials "ran up the score" in several rural counties in these states. In other words, instead of Trump getting 70% - 75% of the vote in these rural counties, in reality maybe he only got 60% - 65% of the vote.

The same thing happened to John Kerry in Ohio in the 2004 election. Robert Kennedy Jr. wrote an excellent article about this in Rolling Stone several years ago. The evidence was very compelling. For example, in 80 rural counties in Ohio, a Democrat black African-American judge who supported gay marriage somehow received thousands of more votes than Kerry did. Down-ballot candidates of the same political party rarely, if ever, do better than the Presidential candidate. This was an outright indication of fraud perpetuated by Republican election officials throughout Ohio in 2004.

The 2004 exit polls in Ohio showed that Kerry defeated Bush 54% - 45%. There has never been any evidence showing that the exit polls were "wrong", despite widespread proclamations in the media.

It's important for all liberals to understand that Republicans are fascists and they simply do not believe in democracy. They will steal elections any way that they can.

Yes, Kerry won Ohio.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/Kerry_Won_Ohio.pdf

Thank you for the assist. Ken Blackwell, the Repug Sec of State in Ohio, stole the election from Kerry.

And Kerry also won New Mexico and Nevada, according to the exit polls.

I suspect that some intrepid reporter will one day reveal the truth of how this election was stolen from Clinton, as well.

Kerry won space cadet of the year award in 2004. You in the running this year? You're making a great case

sounds like an excuse....someone once said..."elections have consequences"...one of those consequences is,you are stuck with who gets elected....so pull up your underoos and deal with this guy like the rest of us have too for the next 4 years and quit your whining......

And even when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, Republican officials in several states were suppressing the vote of minorities.

What I was referring to:

In the North Carolina case, the 4th Circuit panel agreed with allegations that North Carolina’s omnibus bill selectively chose voter-ID requirements, reduced the number of early-voting days and changed registration procedures in ways meant to harm blacks, who overwhelmingly vote for the Democratic Party.

“The new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision” and “impose cures for problems that did not exist,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the panel. “Thus the asserted justifications cannot and do not conceal the State’s true motivation.”
Are you suggesting there was a massive voter suppression scheme going on that kept Hillary from winning?

And Democrats won the popular vote yet again, just like Gore in 2000.

I love the fact that you cant change your screen name.
It provides a laugh every time I see it.

if the screen name is so wrong, I would guess everything he posts is equally lacking in truth

What I was referring to:

Are you suggesting there was a massive voter suppression scheme going on that kept Hillary from winning?

Yes, he's outraged there were names on the ballot other than Hillary. The Democrat party chose the next President, it's the rest of our jobs to not think that, just vote for it

I think his butt hurt is based more on that his user name was proven wrong the first time out ...

The only reason you think it wasn't legitimate is because your candidate lost. If Hillary had won you would be denouncing anyone who dared to say the election wasn't legitimate.

Suck it up. Trump will be here for four maybe eight years. Better get used to it you fucking moron.

There is widespread evidence of Repugs cheating, including a recent court decision in N. Carolina. NOTHING like that exists for Democrats. And until it does, you have no leg to stand on, so fuck off.
here is some underoos for you dubya.....put one on and quit fucking crying....

Sorry...he's looking for a My Little Pony set.
Those are far to masculine.

whiners.jpg

Instead of discussing proven Repug voter suppression, as documented by the N. Carolina Court of Appeals, all of these dishonest lightweight Repug goobers want to gang up on me.

My goodness...whatever will I do???

Head for your safe space?

Kerry should be in prison right alongside your skank.
go to live in russia or china....they love your kind

we don't throw people in prison here without being charged with a crime and found guilty of that crime....

Sure thing. Tissue?

Hillary tried to steal the election from Trump with her George Soros voting machines.

There were many case as seen on recordings were people pressed for Trump and the machine highlighted Hillary.

How corrupt is that.

She could'nt even steal the election from him.

Don't be surprised if the OP is your typical emotionally unstrung liberal, making excuses for their brain, and insecure other brains aren't like his/hers.

Now, which do you think is more plausible, the OP's post or mine?

Hillary tried to steal the election from Trump with her George Soros voting machines.

There were many case as seen on recordings were people pressed for Trump and the machine highlighted Hillary.

How corrupt is that.

She could'nt even steal the election from him.
The democrats underestimated the support for Trump. It's why he was able to win, despite their attempts to steal the election.

Thanks to the ghettos emptying in big cities. Get over it crybaby.

I think his butt hurt is based more on that his user name was proven wrong the first time out ...
i think he is one of those angry high schoolers who walked out of class....he has no idea of what happens when there is an election....

The only reason you think it wasn't legitimate is because your candidate lost. If Hillary had won you would be denouncing anyone who dared to say the election wasn't legitimate.

Suck it up. Trump will be here for four maybe eight years. Better get used to it you fucking moron.

There is widespread evidence of Repugs cheating, including a recent court decision in N. Carolina. NOTHING like that exists for Democrats. And until it does, you have no leg to stand on, so fuck off.
here is some underoos for you dubya.....put one on and quit fucking crying....

Sorry...he's looking for a My Little Pony set.
Those are far to masculine.
oh ok....here you go....maybe he will like these...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back