Donbass Lawmakers green lighting execution of Mercenaries.

The executions will go ahead. They may contest their death penalty and have it reduced to life long service.
The 2 US veterans will be next.
So it’s okay when Ukrainian thugs execute captured Russians, but not the other way around?

So it’s okay when Ukrainian thugs execute captured Russians, but not the other way around?
Mercenaries don't have a country to recognize them, and there can be no official trading of prisoners. Russian captives do.

These are not new rules that have been designed for this war.

Mercenaries don't have a country to recognize them, and there can be no official trading of prisoners. Russian captives do.

These are not new rules that have been designed for this war.
That’s the dumbest thing I have heard today. If Ukraine is going to pretend to be a legitimate country, then they need to treat prisoners of war according to international law and not execute them.

That’s the dumbest thing I have heard today. If Ukraine is going to pretend to be a legitimate country, then they need to treat prisoners of war according to international law and not execute them.
Mercenaries aren't prisoners of war.
How dumb is that?

Um, the DPR is 1/2 of Russian occupied Donbas. Donetsk People's Republic.

This is Russia's proxy statelet saying they will execute service members of the Ukrainian Armed Forces who arrived from a third country to enlist. At least one of whom was living in Ukraine with his Ukrainian fiance and serving in the UA before the invasion of 24 Feb.

Russia is responsible under the Geneva Conventions for the acts of the DPR and it is incumbent on Russia to treat them as POW's. Putin has abdicated that responsibility by allowing the DPR kangaroo court to try the prisoners.

Why do people insist on paying any attention to CrapstainRusski the Putin-bot propagandist of less than zero credibility?

Why do people insist on paying any attention to CrapstainRusski the Putin-bot propagandist of less than zero credibility?

I enjoy busting his stupid claims. And they are not even good propaganda, because that at least based on a little bit of truth. His claims are based entirely on his beliefs (which are mostly wrong).

I enjoy busting his stupid claims. And they are not even good propaganda, because that at least based on a little bit of truth. His claims are based entirely on his beliefs (which are mostly wrong).
I have been one to engage the idiot trolls and propagandists. So, I understand your answer. But the truth is that it remains wise policy to forever bear in mind this advice:

Don’t feed the trolls.

Easier to say than to do sometimes. Alas.

Mostly? I haven’t noticed anything true from him.

That does not make them mercenaries.

Try reading the Geneva Convention. It is quite clear on what a mercenary is.
They are in Russias eyes. They are ex-militaries who volunteered for the Ukrainian army. That does not entitle you to POW status, which is also clearly defined in the Geneva Convention.

Either way, we have no need to stick to that globalist institution anymore.

They are in Russias eyes.

Wait, in the eyes of Russia, or Donbass?

In other words, the very idea that there is a nation called "Donbass" is as you mentioned just fiction, and it is just a puppet state run from Moscow apparently.

Funny, how you are almost constantly tripping over your own feet, and proving everything you say is a lie.

Oh, and it does not matter what "Russia thinks". A war crime is a war crime, even though most try to deny they were ever doing anything wrong.

Wait, in the eyes of Russia, or Donbass?

In other words, the very idea that there is a nation called "Donbass" is as you mentioned just fiction, and it is just a puppet state run from Moscow apparently.

Funny, how you are almost constantly tripping over your own feet, and proving everything you say is a lie.

Oh, and it does not matter what "Russia thinks". A war crime is a war crime, even though most try to deny they were ever doing anything wrong.
Donbas is a Republic of its own, not officially part of Russia, so Russia has no influence on what they do with their prisoners from an international point of view. Donbass is even considered a "temporary occupied region " of Ukraine with a "special status", so internationally, its should be Ukraines responsibility.
Until both Republics are not officially part of Russia, Russia will not interfere with their verdicts.
Even then, these republics adhere to the Geneva convention. They are not POWs and thus not entitled to the privilege. The execution will go as planned. The 2 US veterans will follow afterwards to teach any adventorous american a lesson.

Nobody could possibly explain this to you, because you are amoral and delusional and do not understand what everyone else understands:

Russia illegally invaded Ukraine, and Ukraine is defending its territory.

The execution will go as planned. The 2 US veterans will follow afterwards to teach any adventorous american a lesson.
It's all cool. Just remember that Putin's little green men (Wagner) will be treated precisely the same. That stuff stops being clever when it starts being YOUR people doing the dying.

Forum List

Back