Donald Trump Would Like to Publicly Announce 2024 Run By Thanksgiving

Either way, it's obvious he's going to run again through.

Like a Trump pity party? Oh goody. When, where and what time? I don't have the MAGAcrap to wear, though. Sorry.

That's alright, all you need is an extra pair of pants because you're probably going to totally shit yourself once Trump becomes president again.

I'd like to see Trump run...

off the roof of a gigantic sky scraper.

No way he would be elected. Thinking people are sick and tired of his non-stop whining, lying, and unbelievably disgusting behavior. He's a sociopath.

I'll be voting for Republicans in our mid-term elections because the Democrats are worthless. Especially on the border and economy (inflation, etc).

But Trump is the most disgusting being ever to walk on two legs, imo.

Trump has been hinting a run for months... Everything he has been doing is pointing to running again. That is why the DEMO-NAZIS have been apoplectic...

Democrats are thrilled to run against Trump for a third time

Eh, America is going to be sooOo irretrievably F'd up after the Biden administration that even a true American patriot such as Trump wont be able to solve the massive economic, constitutional, social collapses ... etc. for several years to come .. if ever.

I say why should he even bother .. we're all pretty well screwed... but hey even biological men can have babies in this new 3rd world global utopian hell that Democrats have created.

Do Republicans Really think they want to see Trump run for a third time?

Forum List

Back