Donald Trump to Give Remarks At Mar-A-Lago Soon

Tell me another time when an American Sitting President went after his political opponent in an election season, with his DoJ, and whatever useful idiots in blue states at the local level? STFU
This was a state case.

CBS. :auiqs.jpg: Too funny.

Wasn't that the network where Leslie Stahl claimed she knew of no evidence of Hunter's laptop? No evidence of wiretapping Trump? No evidence of government corruption? In fact, she couldn't even confirm what a woman was or whether Biden really was president? :laughing0301:
Be a man and take your lumps.

I have no "lumps" to take, idiot.

Meanwhile, Trump has not actually paid one dime to anyone for any of these errant "charges."

And I doubt he ever will.

He will win on appeal and you clueless fuckwits will be once again pissing blood and vinegar. :lmao:
Why you're being such a fool and a loser at the same time is just.... so infantile.

Nope! It's because you hate everything that he stands for.
The orange bag O' shit doesn't stand for anything that doesn't benefit him personally. He's proven this time and time again. So, I'd say yep, that's pretty shitty. :dunno:

But, narcissists operate in that way. Perhaps you don't understand how they operate, or much of anything else. You believe you should be 'loyal' to a president. Or any elected official. :rolleyes:
Such complete madness.

You also apparently don't understand that these officials work for us, and not the other way round. I'd tell you to crack open a civics book, but I know our current political environment is all a fucking football game to superficial magaturd gits like yourself that get all their information from maga and social media. :rolleyes:

Con men like the orange bag O' shit don't care about you or any other American. He just wants your money and all the power. Sheep like you roll over for him because he tells you what you want to hear, and apparently, you can't think for yourself.

Sorry, not sorry, I want that shit ejected now from the country I was born in and love to this day.

Why you're being such a fool and a loser at the same time is just.... so infantile.

I've never been a fool or a loser in my life, Failed Ford Garage mechanic! 🚗 Beep! Beep!

Only fact that matters is we've known this ruling was coming for months because it was a shit show trial just designed to hurt Trump's rerelection. It won't do that, and Trump will appeal and win, and the only REAL losers here will be the city of New York and YOU.

:1peleas:

I've never been a fool or a loser in my life, Failed Ford Garage mechanic! 🚗 Beep! Beep!

Only fact that matters is we've known this ruling was coming for months because it was a shit show trial just designed to hurt Trump's rerelection. It won't do that, and Trump will appeal and win, and the only REAL losers here will be the city of New York and YOU.

:1peleas:
Guess what? Trump lost again and you did the same. Get over it and be a man. You are a man, correct?

The orange bag O' shit

Is Joe's colonoscopy bag turning orange too?! :auiqs.jpg:

613260_d2898.gif

Guess what? Trump lost again

Hey failed car mechanic, Trump has WON every one of your attempts to stop him from being reelected! You can't LOSE something rigged so there is no chance of winning! :21:

Trump will appeal. Trump will win. NYC won't collect a dime. Trump will be reelected.

Then they start picking Joe and Hunter Biden's lives apart ATOM by ATOM.

Hope they saved up all those millions paid them by the chinese! :laughing0301:

Hey failed car mechanic, Trump has WON every one of your attempts to stop him from being reelected! You can't LOSE something rigged so there is no chance of winning! :21:

Trump will appeal. Trump will win. NYC won't collect a dime. Trump will be reelected.

Then they start picking Joe and Hunter Biden's lives apart ATOM by ATOM.

Hope they saved up all those millions paid them by the chinese! :laughing0301:
Child^^^

No, you keep him. I like women.
Oh really? Then why do you bend over here everyday and practically beg an orange bag O' shit to roger you daily in the asshole in exchange for your 'loyalty'? :dunno:

Want an example? You believe the shit you consume will be cheaper if he's elected, correct? And you are completely unaware as to how monumentally stupid that is. :dunno: Like, there is no reputable statistical support for any US president directly effecting the price of oil worldwide, but there you go!
Sounds good, right? All in on it. :spinner: Because CULT. :rolleyes:

You know it. I know it.

Forum List

Back