Donald Trump to Give Remarks At Mar-A-Lago Soon

We'll see. But the fact that he got dinged pretty good must drive him up the wall. One body blow landed after another.

Jack, do you live in reality at all? There have been no body blows, just outrageous misuses of government power inventing crimes trying to destroy a man just for running against them as the one true independent power they can't bribe nor threaten to join their team. Today is no surprise; everyone has known from day one this circus show was fully rigged against him with only one possible outcome, trying to destroy Trump, but it will fail, just as all the other attempts have failed. This "ruling" will be easily overturned in a higher court free of fascist communists.

They're currently at condition Ketchcon-5 at Mar-A-Lago.

That means so much ketchup is flying, everyone is wearing ponchos. They're not even going to try to scrub the walls until the Adderall wears off and Trump passes out.
Dr. says take two scoops and call me in the morning~

That candidate that "racks," in the most? IN American political parlance? Is by necessity, the best candidate.

I would guess, Biden will get more political corruption than Trump will . . . we'll see though.

gi-joe-cobra-commander.gif
Tell me another presidential candidate who had 91 charges against them going into a presidential election.

I can tell you right now. Trump is going to denounce these fascist witch hunts for what they are detailing how one-sided, unjust and rigged they are, and his full intention of appealing it all to a higher court where these lascivious charges will be easily overturned in legitimate courts of law.
Trump already twittered hid gripes. He's real miffed that he got convicted under a consumer protection law.

So you are saying you are one of those fools contributing to pay Trump's legal bills. If that is how you choose to spend your money, more power to you.
Come now. . . we have been members of the USMB family for many years.

Do I strike you as the type of fool to donate to any politician? :oops:

iu

Jack, do you live in reality at all? There have been no body blows, just outrageous misuses of government power inventing crimes trying to destroy a man just for running against them as the one true independent power they can't bribe nor threaten to join their team. Today is no surprise; everyone has known from day one this circus show was fully rigged against him with only one possible outcome, trying to destroy Trump, but it will fail, just as all the other attempts have failed. This "ruling" will be easily overturned in a higher court free of fascist communists.
I don't live in your dream world, apparently. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is in this position because he put himself in this position. He has no one to blame but himself. It's what happens when your are corrupt...and incompetent. This particular ruling is going to end up at the NY State Court Of Appeals. I'm not liking his chances. :)

Thanks, but you have to know your target audience. They don't pay for NYT or WaPo, and they won't read NPR.

Because he's lighter in the wallet today.

Tell me Jack, do you understand at all the precedent being set here? Do you think they would be charging anyone else but Trump for the "crime" of filing paperwork for a bank loan that the bank agreed with? If you took out a loan for $5,000, do you think you'd be charged with 364 million in fines? How do you not realize that now that government has been weaponized to take down a president on bogus charges to keep him from running in an election and being reelected by the people, that the same thing can now be done to Joe Biden or the next democrat candidate?

How do you not realize how this damages this country, our elections, and plain jurisprudence? Worse, if you DON'T believe this can now be done to democrats too, but only Trump and other republicans, what does that REALLY SAY???

If it can't, you've just proven this really IS a weaponized government lawfare witch hunt and destruction of one party's political enemies in keeping with the best soviet and communist styles.

Forum List

Back