Donald Trump to Give Remarks At Mar-A-Lago Soon

Jack, do you live in reality at all? There have been no body blows, just outrageous misuses of government power inventing crimes trying to destroy a man just for running against them as the one true independent power they can't bribe nor threaten to join their team. Today is no surprise; everyone has known from day one this circus show was fully rigged against him with only one possible outcome, trying to destroy Trump, but it will fail, just as all the other attempts have failed. This "ruling" will be easily overturned in a higher court free of fascist communists.
The best Trump can hope for is a reduction of the damages. It will not be overturned because it lacks grounds for a reversal

Tell me Jack, do you understand at all the precedent being set here? Do you think they would be charging anyone else but Trump for the "crime" of filing paperwork for a bank loan that the bank agreed with? If you took out a loan for $5,000, do you think you'd be charged with 364 million in fines? How do you not realize that now that government has been weaponized to take down a president on bogus charges to keep him from running in an election and being reelected by the people, that the same thing can now be done to Joe Biden or the next democrat candidate?

How do you not realize how this damages this country, our elections, and plain jurisprudence? Worse, if you DON'T believe this can now be done to democrats too, but only Trump and other republicans, what does that REALLY SAY???

If it can't, you've just proven this really IS a weaponized government lawfare witch hunt and destruction of one party's political enemies in keeping with the best soviet and communist styles.
What precedent? This is about the corruption of ONE man (and a few members of his family). This fine is nothing more than the State of New York judging against him to give back the "ill gotten gains" he acquired by committing the fraud in the valuation of his properties. I don't see any other Republican or Democrat being charged with the same kinds of fraud. Just him. What it REALLY says is that if you commit fraud, you're gonna pay. :)

Tell me another presidential candidate who had 91 charges against them going into a presidential election.
If Debs or LaRouche had been nearly as successful in business or nearly as wealthy? I am sure the establishment would have lodged as many charges as it took to destroy them, and keep their lawyers busy. . .

. . . don't talk to me about things you know very little about. :rolleyes:

As it were? It didn't take that many charges for the republic to go that far bananas as it has this time. . .

iu

Tell me another presidential candidate who had 91 charges against them going into a presidential election.
Tell me another time when an American Sitting President went after his political opponent in an election season, with his DoJ, and whatever useful idiots in blue states at the local level? STFU

There was none. All the court cases, recounts, and audits proved that. Only in the feeble minds of MAGA did the savior lose because of (non-existent) fraud.

There never was an audit. Just recount after recount.

Because he's lighter in the wallet today. :auiqs.jpg:
Probably grousing about the same old-same old "I'm a victim".
He needs $400 plus million to pay the fine the court just gave him and to get an appeal...he's got 30 days or so to come up with it....

So, likely about grifting more from his flock, or perhaps doing it the legal way and creating a Legal Defense Fund they can donate to....?

And of course twisting this ruling to his political advantage in any way possible....martyrdom.

Again, this thread is for true American loving patriots not American hating Nazis.
I'm an 'American hating Nazi' because I don't care for Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

Nah. You can eat shit, twatwaffle. I've done much, much more for this country than some dumb magaturd bitching behind a screen that barely understands the politics they pretend to discuss.

Trump is in this position because he put himself in this position.
No one can "put themselves" in a position of being railroaded by the government as a threat to their continued corruption, idiot!
If so, then you just ADMITTED that Biden has weaponized the government into a fascist instrument of power to destroy its enemies.
And what is now good for the goose is also good for the gander.

He has no one to blame but himself.
Guess he should have just taken bribes like Mitch and Joe?

It's what happens when your are corrupt...
No, this is what happens when a government is no longer a republic following the rule of law. Imagine that: they are trying to fine Trump half a billion dollars for a paperwork dispute where neither party involved disputed anything and all contractual agreements were met! :auiqs.jpg:

Hope Joe is watching his back once he gets out of office (assuming he doesn't have the IQ of a plant by the time that happens). 🌵

Forum List

Back