‘Boardwalk Empire’ star Steve Buscemi punched by maniac in random NYC attack

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just another day in the Big Apple. For almost a 20 year period under the administrations of Giuliani and Bloomberg New York was one of the safest major cities in the U.S. It took less than two years of De Blasio being in charge for it to degrade back to the days of Dinkins.

If a random attack occurs against someone by someone against another of an identifably different race (or religion as applicable), without any precursor to such attack; I believe the default should be to deem it a racist attack.

Thus, that is what I will do in this instance.

Steve was the victim of a racist attack in violation of your Bill of Rights or wherever abuses based on race is deemed a crime.

Just another day in the Big Apple. For almost a 20 year period under the administrations of Giuliani and Bloomberg New York was one of the safest major cities in the U.S. It took less than two years of De Blasio being in charge for it to degrade back to the days of Dinkins.

It must suck to live in New York.

Maybe he was a waiter who expected a tip but he was stiffed by him.
Instead of a waiter, he looked more like a weight lifter. There have been these several random attacks in New York in recent months, with several arrests. One old lady was cold cocked, out of the blue, fell, hit her head on the sidewalk and died.

That sucks. Buscemi is one of the good guys.

Funny how the only description of the attacker is….”a man”….

IMG_5740.jpeg

I LIVE in a Gated Community.
How about You?

I live 60 Miles from that Shithole Seattle. LOOOLLLLOLLLO
I Live in Ultra Rural America.
You would LOVE it here, even if it is in WA.
So fuck everybody else, huh? Were you hatched from a snake egg or wtf?!

How in the fuck is a "gated community" "Ultra Rural"? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Rural is rural, and "gated communities" are preplanned developer subdivisions.

Last edited:
So fuck everybody else, huh? Were you hatched from a snake egg or wtf?!
Your Point?
Unlike others that had RICH parents, I achieved my OWN success, Albeit as a HS Public Teacher, that you may despise. My parents were poor in the 60's.

Your Point?
Unlike others that had RICH parents, I achieved my OWN success, Albeit as a HS Public Teacher, that you may despise. My parents were poor in the 60's.
Tell me more about this "Ultra Rural Gated Community". :cuckoo:

I have no gates, but can see for 100 yards or more.

And 20 yards away there's a cat lookin' at me all crazy. I better address that, brb.

Cat wasn't even hungry and was asking for food for its coon buddy.

And if the coon comes up asking for food, it's the cat that's hungry. They do this to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back