Donald Trump to Give Remarks At Mar-A-Lago Soon

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well this was pretty last minute. I wonder what this is about since it wasn't posted earlier. Anybody have any idea about it? It's probably something related to legal stuff though.

Maybe Trump will hawk his NFTs or announce he will be going on Cameo to sell video greeting like Giuliani. Trump really needs the cash!

1708119986983.jpg

• Banned
It suddenly occurred to that this is probably about the document thing.

Well this was pretty last minute. I wonder what this is about since it wasn't posted earlier. Anybody have any idea about it? It's probably something related to legal stuff though.

Because he's lighter in the wallet today. :auiqs.jpg:
Probably grousing about the same old-same old "I'm a victim".

Oh he doesn't have to worry, fools like the OP will empty their pockets for him.
Tell me, why are the folks that contribute to the political campaigns of Trump, "fools," but the folks that contribute to other political hucksters not?

:dunno:

You do know, it is all regulated by law, right?

Well this was pretty last minute. I wonder what this is about since it wasn't posted earlier.

I can tell you right now. Trump is going to denounce these fascist witch hunts for what they are detailing how one-sided, unjust and rigged they are, and his full intention of appealing it all to a higher court where these lascivious charges will be easily overturned in legitimate courts of law.

We'll see. But the fact that he got dinged pretty good must drive him up the wall. One body blow landed after another. Prepare for him to be more unhinged than usual.
We know the DOJ is the MOB in NY..

No victim. But Dems doimg what they do best. Steal other peoples money

Tell me, why are the folks that contribute to the political campaigns of Trump, "fools," but the folks that contribute to other political hucksters not?

:dunno:

You do know, it is all regulated by law, right?

So you are saying you are one of those fools contributing to pay Trump's legal bills. If that is how you choose to spend your money, more power to you.

That's what all of you Trump Humpers say, but the dude is racking in money from MAGA fools.
That candidate that "racks," in the most? IN American political parlance? Is by necessity, the best candidate.

I would guess, Biden will get more political corruption than Trump will . . . we'll see though.

gi-joe-cobra-commander.gif

Forum List

Back