Donald Trump to Give Remarks At Mar-A-Lago Soon

Then why is it being treated like one?

Then what were they?
it is not being treated like a federal trial but by Trumpers twisting it to make it part of their big lie#2 that Biden is doing all of this lawfaring to trump...it fits the Trumper lie.

This is a new York state trial who's investigation began 5 years ago, that has been delayed delayed delayed by trump.

The federal government DOJ has absolutely no power over State Justice and state courts....that's a fact.

-------------------------

I'm not certain which ballot trashed story you speak of precisely, there have been many coming from twitter....

So here is a link that goes over a good amount of the different accusations, which debunked them.

Democrats have the media, judges and DA's to do their dirty work for them.
Well, that is true...They've been at this take over for decades...In fact, there's a famous interview some time ago with Bill Ayres, where he talks about the epiphany he had while leading the Weather Underground, that they weren't going to win their "struggle" through violence, that they would have to take over from within, Education, Government, and Judicial...Now, decades later, they went unchecked and we see what we have...

Well, that is true...They've been at this take over for decades...In fact, there's a famous interview some time ago with Bill Ayres, where he talks about the epiphany he had while leading the Weather Underground, that they weren't going to win their "struggle" through violence, that they would have to take over from within, Education, Government, and Judicial...Now, decades later, they went unchecked and we see what we have...
Our government has become almost identical to the Russian government.

I'm sure Nalvany DOES NOT agree with you! :rolleyes:

Do you like being a pawn for Russian propaganda?

Or are you paid to spread it?
Navalny is no different than the folks that were imprisoned in our country for entering the capitol building.

I'm sure Nalvany DOES NOT agree with you! :rolleyes:

Do you like being a pawn for Russian propaganda?

Or are you paid to spread it?
Ah, trying to lie about an opposing poster for the purpose of silencing said poster...Common Communist tactic...Comrade...

Donald Trump has not been convicted of any crimes…That’s a fact dummy.
Ok. On this NY Civil case he was found LIBEL for business fraud, under NY State law, in a civil court trial... His penalty was not prison, the penalty was around $450 million.

Ok. On this NY Civil case he was found LIBEL for business fraud, under NY State law, in a civil court trial... His penalty was not prison, the penalty was around $450 million.
Meaningless..He will appeal...But, I must say, I've never seen anything like this in history since I've been alive....What is happening with these corrupt DA's in collusion with the Biden administration is Communist bull shit, and I hope sincerely that NY looses the bedrock of it's business base, and y'all will have your irrational vendetta to blame...

Meaningless..He will appeal...But, I must say, I've never seen anything like this in history since I've been alive....What is happening with these corrupt DA's in collusion with the Biden administration is Communist bull shit, and I hope sincerely that NY looses the bedrock of it's business base, and y'all will have your irrational vendetta to blame...
BIG LIE#2

The Biden admin is not directing State Legal systems or State justice departments or State civil courts. THAT is bat shit crazy. Wake up!I

EDIT

I Do think the amount of the penalty will win on appeal for a reduction, but the appeal will NOT WIN on the libel fraud being wrong.

Last edited:
NOTE EDIT!

EDIT

I Do think the amount of the penalty will win on appeal for a reduction, but the appeal will NOT WIN on the libel fraud being wrong.

Forum List

Back