Biden is a Democrat nightmare

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Dems know good and well that quid pro Joe is a worthless candidate who has dementia setting in. I am glad Trump will have it easy in November, but I feel kinda sorry for the Dems with this mess. How horrible it is that lefties let Biden make such a fool of himself.

Dems know good and well that quid pro Joe is a worthless candidate who has dementia setting in. I am glad Trump will have it easy in November, but I feel kinda sorry for the Dems with this mess. How horrible it is that lefties let Biden make such a fool of himself.
^ still thinks mexico is paying for the wall

I still don't believe the DNC will settle for someone like Biden at the top of the ticket. They must have another trick up their sleeve. Clinton?

I still don't believe the DNC will settle for someone like Biden at the top of the ticket. They must have another trick up their sleeve. Clinton?
Michelle (Michael)? Whatever the hell that beast is.

I don't.

Karma baby!

(pun intended)

did-you-know-10ut-hillary-supporters-are-justasestupidas-the-other-6086311.png

Yes.

I would be greatly surprised if Clinton did not announce her candidacy at the convention. She wants the nomination and she will get it.

Yes.

I would be greatly surprised if Clinton did not announce her candidacy at the convention. She wants the nomination and she will get it.
i still think that Bloomberg is going to try something ! but then again he may drop out ! if he does thats more attention on Biden in debates ! not good for the Gaff machine !not making fun of Biden its kinda sad ..the guy is slipping mentally.

Yes.

i still think that Bloomberg is going to try something ! but then again he may drop out ! if he does thats more attention on Biden in debates ! not good for the Gaff machine !not making fun of Biden its kinda sad ..the guy is slipping mentally.

You could be right. The reason I think Hillary will jump into the race is because she is truly obsessed with becoming president. If she wants the nomination her strategy is brilliant. First, she hasn't wasted any money campaigning. Second, she avoided the debates in which her shortcomings would have been exposed by her adversaries.

I agree that Biden is past his prime and is mentally unqualified to be president. As bad as his condition is right now, it can only get worse. I really cannot see how there could be any rational debate on the matter.

Yes.

You could be right and I hope you are. The reason I think Hillary will jump into the race is because she is truly obsessed with becoming president. If she wants the nomination her strategy is brilliant. First, she hasn't wasted any money campaigning. Second, she avoided the debates in which her shortcomings would have been exposed by her adversaries.

I agree that Biden is past his prime and is mentally unqualified to be president. As bad as his condition is right now, it can only get worse. I really cannot see how there could be any rational debate on the matter.

I hope Hillary does not secure the nomination, but it is at least a possibility. At this point, my position is: Please God, anyone but Hillary.

That dumb idiot. Just think of the morons that are voting for him. Democrats are absolutely the dumbest mutherfvckers in the country. The same demented assholes that voted for Obama and Crooked Hillary.

Oh dear God. Biden just introduced his sister as his wife on stage.
Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) March 4, 2020

Biden just called his sister his wife
Jfc lmaooooo are the Dems really going to throw this poor bastard into Trump's jaws?
Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) March 4, 2020

I don’t even care that Biden confused his sister for his wife, this is too entertaining.
Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) March 4, 2020

Biden opens his victory speech by mixing up his wife and his sister.
Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias)

giphy.gif

Yes.

You could be right. The reason I think Hillary will jump into the race is because she is truly obsessed with becoming president. If she wants the nomination her strategy is brilliant. First, she hasn't wasted any money campaigning. Second, she avoided the debates in which her shortcomings would have been exposed by her adversaries.

Yes.

You could be right and I hope you are. The reason I think Hillary will jump into the race is because she is truly obsessed with becoming president. If she wants the nomination her strategy is brilliant. First, she hasn't wasted any money campaigning. Second, she avoided the debates in which her shortcomings would have been exposed by her adversaries.

I hope Hillary does not secure the nomination, but it is at least a possibility. At this point, my position is: Please God, anyone but Hillary.

Prof, I believe that the Democrats see the election as a foregone conclusion, and want Biden as the sacrificial lamb over Bernie simply to lose by less.

The calculus is that a 40-state landslide is better than one that encompasses losing all of the 57 states that the Muslim former-President referred to.

Hillary must know that, too.

^ still thinks mexico is paying for the wall
That dodge was pretty quick. Looks like I hit a soft spot.

That dumb idiot. Just think of the morons that are voting for him. ...

There are probably some of those morons right here on this forum. Maybe they just want to roll the dice on who they will get as the VP.

/---/ DemocRATs need a sacrificial lamb to minimize the damage to the party. Crazy Bernie would be a disaster to them. That's why I hope he's the nominee.

That dumb idiot. Just think of the morons that are voting for him. Democrats are absolutely the dumbest mutherfvckers in the country. The same demented assholes that voted for Obama and Crooked Hillary.

Oh dear God. Biden just introduced his sister as his wife on stage.
Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) March 4, 2020

Biden just called his sister his wife
Jfc lmaooooo are the Dems really going to throw this poor bastard into Trump's jaws?
Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) March 4, 2020

I don’t even care that Biden confused his sister for his wife, this is too entertaining.
Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) March 4, 2020

Biden opens his victory speech by mixing up his wife and his sister.
Matthew Yglesias (@mattyglesias)

No, Joe!! The one that gives you handjobs is your SISTER. The WIFE is who wipes your drool and gives you your alzheimer's medicine

Forum List

Back