Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Not really.

If it is not industry standards for the actor to inspect every prop used be it a gun or a car then no actor is responsible for mishaps involving the operation of the props.

The armorer was obviously unqualified to hold that position and the studio should have vetted her better.

Like I said this was an accident and all accidents are caused by human negligence but none of the safety checks were Baldwin's responsibility per industry requirements.
It is an universal firearm safety standard for ANYONE that handles a gun to check it.

If Baldwin didn't check it for live round prior to playing with it then he is negligent.

I didn't see where anyone said he should be charged with murder.
Well, that's not what you asked. You said nothing about charges.

Now, you can either approach this discussion maturely and intelligently and not move the goal posts, or you can fuck off.

This is what you said: "nobody is saying the homicide caused by Baldwin is murder".

Each one of those posts I listed includes exactly that; someone saying it's murder, or that Baldwin is a murderer.

If you're going to keep dodging and obfuscating, let me know now so I can get you onto the steaming pile of human feces that is my "ignore" list...

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.
Hardly know where to begin with this one tommy
We could go with - if liberals took advice from the NRA instead of dictating it tommy this would have never happened or-
The NRA uses real guns and white liberals kill more folks with props than the NRA or -
proof positive that gun control doesn't work when white liberals are involved -or
Which upsets white liberals more? a tee shirt they disagree with or alec baldwin shooting this woman?
which is safer? an NRA meeting where members are armed to the teeth or a white liberal with one gun prop?
What gun control law would stop people like alec baldwin?

Back in the 80's another actor, Brandon Lee [I believe he was Bruce Lee's son] died the same way and in between these two deaths how many deaths occured at NRA meetings and gun shows due to fire arms involved with these groups? I won't venture a guess but I cannot recall any off hand...

people like baldwin are the problem with guns in this world not those who abide by NRA guidelines. /

Last edited:

Forum List

Back