Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

A little kids mom is dead and Trump's first thought is how he can make some money off this. No it is not understandable.

Of course it is.

Here's a guy who would barely be a household name anymore except for his Trump impression. If someone were to do to my father (may he rest in peace) what Baldwin did to Don Jr's father, I'd give 'em a big ol' "FUCK YOU", too.

And if you think he's doing this for the money you're fucking high...

I'm no fan of Baldwin but let's be honest here and admit that he did not intend to kill anyone and while he could have prevented this accident by exercising what all gun owners know are reasonable safety procedures that I mentioned above he is not to blame for this accident.

Involuntary manslaughter does not require intent.

Of course it is.

Here's a guy who would barely be a household name anymore except for his Trump impression. If someone were to do to my father (may he rest in peace) what Baldwin did to Don Jr's father, I'd give 'em a big ol' "FUCK YOU", too.

And if you think he's doing this for the money you're fucking high...

$28 (plus shipping) for a $5 T shirt. Yes he is doing it for the money.

He is an actor, his job often involves pointing guns at people he really does not intend to kill, you might notice there is a lot of that going on in the movies these days.
People kill people all the time, without having the intent to kill...nobody is saying the homicide caused by Baldwin is murder

Yeah, those Trumps can never go too low:

iu

You beat me to it!

I find it hilariously funny that the OP and many on the left are offended by that T-Shirt but stayed silent or applauded what that hideous bitch did!

Now I know for a fact had DJT jr. shot someone by accident and AOC had a T-Shirt made about it, well you know the OP and those complaining about DJT jr. would buy it out of stock and claim it is hilarious…

What a bunch of hypocrites!

People kill people all the time, without having the intent to kill...nobody is saying the homicide caused by Baldwin is murder

Actually, there's a veritable chorus of exactly that coming from the right in various "Baldwin" threads on this forum...

No, he's not.

He's stunningly wealthy in his own right. I met him last year and he was wearing a watch that cost more than my car (I drive a Mercedes). He doesn't need to sell t-shirts...

For some, it's never enough.

Forum List

Back