Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

This was an accident.

Not all fatal accidents rise to the standard of manslaughter this one doesn't.

Most states, including New Mexico, have laws against involuntary manslaughter. The test has to be the degree of neglect in allowing the death. That has yet to be determined but it doesn't look good for several people, including Baldwin.

I bet the real reason that Baldwin was a shithead that accidentally killed a woman was because he was off his meds. He probably had not been taking the TDS medication as prescribed by the mental health experts.

Most states, including New Mexico, have laws against involuntary manslaughter. The test has to be the degree of neglect in allowing the death. That has yet to be determined but it doesn't look good for several people, including Baldwin.
It's the prop master's responsibility to ensure the safety of any prop firearm not the actor's

It's the prop master's responsibility to ensure the safety of any prop firearm not the actor's

I posted this on the other thread but I will repeat it here:

At least four people fucked up.

1. The idiot that brought live ammunition to the set.

2. The Armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, a) allowed a loaded gun to sit on the prop cart b) apparently unsupervised

3. The Assistant Director, Dave Halls, picked it up and a) did not check it before handing it to Baldwin and b) yelled "cold gun" when he had not verified that

4. Alec Baldwin for not performing an independent check prior to pointing the gun at somebody. He was rehearsing by drawing and pointing at the camera while people were still there instead of waiting until they had finished setting up. When filming the camera would be remote controlled, no person in the line of fire

All four of them had to fuck up for this to happen.

1635169467687.png

What happened was a tragedy, and that's understated. But how ironic Alec Baldwin is so anti-gun trying at every turn to take away our rights. Baldwin has constantly lied about Don Jr's father and mocked him relentlessly on SNL. There's absolutely nothing funny about those SNL skits. Yea, the shirt hits hard. But there is a truth to it. Proper gun safety protocol was not followed.

What happened was a tragedy, and that's understated. But how ironic Alec Baldwin is so anti-gun trying at every turn to take away our rights. Baldwin has constantly lied about Don Jr's father and mocked him relentlessly on SNL. There's absolutely nothing funny about those SNL skits. Yea, the shirt hits hard. But there is a truth to it. Proper gun safety protocol was not followed.
Baldwin in his earlier days made a number of movies where he handled a variety of firearms he should know better than not to check them.

I posted this on the other thread but I will repeat it here:

At least four people fucked up.

1. The idiot that brought live ammunition to the set.

2. The Armorer, Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, a) allowed a loaded gun to sit on the prop cart b) apparently unsupervised

3. The Assistant Director, Dave Halls, picked it up and a) did not check it before handing it to Baldwin and b) yelled "cold gun" when he had not verified that

4. Alec Baldwin for not performing an independent check prior to pointing the gun at somebody. He was rehearsing by drawing and pointing at the camera while people were still there instead of waiting until they had finished setting up. When filming the camera would be remote controlled, no person in the line of fire

All four of them had to fuck up for this to happen.
Not really.

If it is not industry standards for the actor to inspect every prop used be it a gun or a car then no actor is responsible for mishaps involving the operation of the props.

The armorer was obviously unqualified to hold that position and the studio should have vetted her better.

Like I said this was an accident and all accidents are caused by human negligence but none of the safety checks were Baldwin's responsibility per industry requirements.

They are both at fault

Every person with proper NRA training knows that no firearm is safe till the person holding it has checked it first
I already stipulated that in an earlier post.

But this is Hollywood not the real world.

Forum List

Back