Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

A woman died and the Trumps are using her death for payback against their enemies
I am reading this thread and these lowlifes really cant grasp how this makes them look to ordinary decent people. In fact they are too stupid to even grasp the point of the OP.
What can you do with a group of people who are so far outside the realm of decent people ? They are past helping.

Well, that's not what you asked. You said nothing about charges.

Now, you can either approach this discussion maturely and intelligently and not move the goal posts, or you can fuck off.

This is what you said: "nobody is saying the homicide caused by Baldwin is murder".

Each one of those posts I listed includes exactly that; someone saying it's murder, or that Baldwin is a murderer.

If you're going to keep dodging and obfuscating, let me know now so I can get you onto the steaming pile of human feces that is my "ignore" list...
Well murder is a charge....so excuse me if I thought that was implied...reviewing your links I didn't see anyone say he was a murdered this person.

I have seen folks say that he was reckless....manslaughter even....but not murder

But this is Hollywood not the real world.
And I keep pointing out that hollywood is one of the most anti gun rights cesspools in America

Except when there is money to be make from movies glorifying gun violence

Then those lib hypocrites are slinging lead like a gangbanger on the south side of chicago on saturday night

And I keep pointing out that hollywood is one of the most anti gun rights cesspools in America

Except when there is money to be make from movies glorifying gun violence

Then those lib hypocrites are slinging lead like a gangbanger on the south side of chicago on saturday night
There is no person on the planet that isn't hypocritical to one degree or another.

Well murder is a charge....so excuse me if I thought that was implied...reviewing your links I didn't see anyone say he was a murdered this person.

I have seen folks say that he was reckless....manslaughter even....but not murder

Then you're blind as a fuckin' bat, as the words "murder", "murdered" or "murderer" are included in all of those posts with regards to Baldwin.

The only way you couldn't have seen that is if you didn't open the links...

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what is the goal when selling such a product? Because for all we know, it may only score the guy even more fans and supporters.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Right me if I am wrong, but I don't remember the guy having anything to do with the other shootings that have happened in the history of our planet.

Irrelevant. The industry standards are set and that's where responsibilities for safety are defined.

You are confused. Firearms safety is not dependent upon some industry rule. It is dependent upon personal responsible that if you handle a firearm you don't inadvertently kill someone.

Me saying that the gun ain't loaded does not relieve you of any responsibility if you kill somebody with it, no matter what the job.

Wasn’t his gun, he is not authorized to verify firearms. They pay people to check and declare a gun safe
did he follow all NRA guidelines? [if not then there's the reason she's dead] guns are far more prevalent among the NRA and gun shows and you don't see this type of thing...what is the left thinking when they treat guns like a toy and recoil at a shirt they don't like?
He was directed to fire at the camera
and then shot the director

Last edited:
Meaning what?

If the person is a hollywood lib who just killed someone its not worth mentioning?

Baldwin normally loves the spotlight and now he’s getting it
That you cannot even consider that this was a horrible accident illustrates that you are irrationally partisan

Forum List

Back