Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin set shooting

Yeah, those Trumps can never go too low:

iu

They can which does not in any way make this OK. You will never find where I defended what she did.

I might now if it is Jr.

As has been said, you reap what you sow.

I'm not saying it's classy or not classy. I'm saying it's understandable. Baldwin has damn near made a career out of mocking Donald Trump. Should it surprise anyone that, when he fucks up, the favor's not returned?
He got deranged and decided he wanted to BE Donald Trump, thinking he could kill someone and get away with it.

I'm no fan of Baldwin but let's be honest here and admit that he did not intend to kill anyone and while he could have prevented this accident by exercising what all gun owners know are reasonable safety procedures that I mentioned above he is not to blame for this accident.

You really can’t get more pathetic or low life than that.
Yes you can

Join anti 2nd Amendment groups that want to take gun rights from ordinary Americans while you simultaneously build a career making movies that glorify gun violence

Thats Alec Baldwin

She’s dead because an anti gun rights asshole killed her with a gun

Which I have noted many times and have said he bears culpability but running out to profit off this? What Baldwin did does not excuse this.

I'm no fan of Baldwin but let's be honest here and admit that he did not intend to kill anyone and while he could have prevented this accident by exercising what all gun owners know are reasonable safety procedures that I mentioned above he is not to blame for this accident.

He is an actor, his job often involves pointing guns at people he really does not intend to kill, you might notice there is a lot of that going on in the movies these days.

You can buy this on the idiots website.
View attachment 556071
I wonder if he will donate the profits to the family of the dea woman ? Piece of shit.

Well, I laughed. Shouldn't have, but did.

I wouldn't buy the shirt though, or wear it. But still.

Alec Baldwin is a blowhard jerk. The woman's death is a horrid tragedy. She didn't deserve that. But now maybe AB will shut his everloving mouth

He is an actor, his job often involves pointing guns at people he really does not intend to kill, you might notice there is a lot of that going on in the movies these days.
There always has been a lot of that in the movies.

Forum List

Back