Donald Trump In 2016: France is no longer France

And now with the massive insurrection all across France, let it be said. Trump was right again.

Coming to other Western European nations, and elsewhere.

Did Trump return the $750,000 worth of art he stole from the US embassy in Paris?

Fz_udqLaIAExCO4

Putin will not allow his country to fall.
Russia is a failure.

The West has sat back and allowed their countries to be overran by the third-world. Facilitated of course, by the left. The enemy within.

Ye gods . Is there anything that The Donald was mistaken about ? The type of guy who will one day be a Saint for cult Christians . D and J . Has a certain ring about it .

What does that have to do with him being right in this instance?

Or what does that have to do at all with France?

I have missed these anti muslim threads. Maybe the trannys can get some peace for a while.

Have any of you shitkickers ever been to France ?
NO THANK YOU! the French staff at KLM Air France was rude enough. never felt like subjecting myself any more than that, just for kicks. There's so many other places worth seeing.

They accept natives of countries that were colonies.

Well thats wonderful. If France wants to change its culture to the Culture of Algeria then thats their business I guess. You can see however their policy is not working. Those people obviously do not see themselves as French and have not assimilated. The way they do things will only bring future conflict and even worse. Why bring people in if you dont even have jobs for them and they end up with lives of no meaning?
Let them stay in their native countries and work to make their homeland a better place, then allow the immigrants in slowly as they WORK their way towards a citizenship that they will appreciate more.

Forum List

Back