Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

How many laws did the Founders break? Of course anti-American liberal trash hate them too, so their opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

How is Biden a dictator? If that were the case, Trump would have been arrested Day One.
We're talking about executive orders here. Biden dismantled much of what Trump did via executive orders. Trump will do the same if elected.

He never took showers with his daughter. I can't say the same about Pedo Joe.
He sure did and it is in Ashley's diary, and fully verified as fact by Ashley herself.

President Trump upheld the Constitution. Biden breaks it all the time. His unconstitutional vax mandate got millions fired from their jobs and God only knows how many people killed or injured by forced vaccinations.

You can’t name one action by President Trump that even comes close to that.
Trump violated the constitution every chance he got. Vaxxing to stop people from dying is a constitutioonal mandate. Trump muted members of his administration and suppressed the flow of information. That's unconstitutional. And the things he made Barr do was unconstitutional. His attempt to get a foreign country to create dirt on his opponent was not constitutional. There is a reason he was impeached twice and it nis not because of what you imagine. He wanted to put the military on streets to stop protests. That's uncnstitutional. I can keep going.

He sure did and it is in Ashley's diary, and fully verified as fact by Ashley herself.

More bs. But since Biden never said he would date his daughter or has no record of referring to his daughters in ANY sexual way while Trump has, you right wing nuts are simply being disingenuous.

Trump violated the constitution every chance he got. Vaxxing to stop people from dying is a constitutioonal mandate. Trump muted members of his administration and suppressed the flow of information. That's unconstitutional. And the things he made Barr do was unconstitutional. His attempt to get a foreign country to create dirt on his opponent was not constitutional. There is a reason he was impeached twice and it nis not because of what you imagine. He wanted to put the military on streets to stop protests. That's uncnstitutional. I can keep going.
Vaxxing to stop people from dying is a Constitutional mandate?

Quote the clause of the Constitution, Simp.

"Show me the man and I'll show you the crime"....Stalin's secret police chief. Do we want to continue the Biden Stalinist regime or are we ready to make America great again?

America has always been great. Well until tRump (the t is silent) came on the political charge. All we have to do to get our greatness back is to run tRump off as well as his supporters for good. Bush Sr. made a mistake when he let a group out of the box so they could destroy the GOP as well as the Tea Party.

Forum List

Back