Is she an "(i)lslamophobe"? / expressing wide believe?

[A] Is she expressing wide believe? [B] deemed a so-called "islamophobe"?

• Yes to A and B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes to A no to B

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No to A yes to B

• No to both

• Total voters

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Excerpt:

Chris Froome's wife Michelle labels Muslims 'a drain on society' and insists 'there are no innocent Gazans' in a shocking social media tirade.

The posts came after "activist" called for protests against Israel-Premier Tech.....

The wife and agent of four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome claimed that she was 'sick of sitting idly by quietly supporting Israel while the Hamas propaganda takes over social media'.

She also wrote on X, formerly Twitter, that 'there are no innocent Gazans' after pro-Palestinian activist called for increased protests against her husband's team, Israel-Premier Tech.
[...]

Last week marked the six-month anniversary of Hamas' brutal October 7 incursion into Israel, killing some 1,170 people and taking 254 hostage according to Israeli figures.
Michelle Froome launched into a tirade against Hamas, Gazans and Muslims on social media on Monday.

Michelle Froome launched into a tirade against Hamas, Gazans and Muslims on social media on Monday
She is the wife and agent of four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome, who has ridden for the team Israel-Premier Tech since 2020

She is the wife and agent of four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome, who has ridden for the team Israel-Premier Tech since 2020

Froome's outburst came after pro-Palestinian activist called for increased protests against her husband's team...

In a series of posts on Monday afternoon Froome wrote: 'I’m sick of sitting idly by quietly supporting Israel while the Hamas propaganda takes over social media. Enough is enough!

'The silent majority needs to stand up and be heard. We don’t want your religion, we don’t want your beliefs. It is not compatible with modern civilisation.

'Women’s rights matter! Gay rights matter! Trans rights matter! Hamas doesn’t support any of those. Take the blindfolds off and see the reality of the hatred they are spreading. There are no innocent Gazans.'

She continued: 'Muslims are no longer the minority they claim to be. They are here to take over. The UK, France, they are happy to claim the benefits but will not integrate into those communities. They will continue to TAKE what suits them. They are a drain on modern society.

'It’s time people stop pandering to the political correctness. It’s all a facade. They burned babies alive. They deserve no remorse what so ever. This is just the beginning. WAKE UP.'

[...]

Earlier today, Rishi Sunak slammed Iran for 'sowing chaos' in the Middle East as he called for 'calmer heads to prevail' in the wake of Tehran's attack on Israel.

In a statement to the House of Commons, the Prime Minister urged all sides to 'show restraint' following Iran's missile and drone blitz over the weekend.

His message was echoed by US President Joe Biden, who said he did not want the Middle East conflict 'spreading' and reiterated his demand for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Froome added: 'If anyone is surprised that I have strong opinions they clearly haven’t been around cycling long enough. I have been quiet but I will not be quiet anymore.

'This is not about cycling it is about the world my children are being raised in. More parents need to be concerned about this.'

In a series of posts she made her feelings known ..
83672839-13311431-image-m-165_1713206713420.jpg

'I have communicated with many people and close friends on my opinions on this conflict. I hand [have] and will always support Israel. I don’t need to be Israeli or Jewish. I’m a Welsh-born Catholic but I care about my close Jewish friends and what they’re experiencing daily.

'I don’t believe the trash Hamas Propaganda that is put out to try and evoke some sort of social media backlash. Look into the facts. Hamas is a terrorist organisation whose sole aim is to make money out of this situation while this leaders hide in Qatar.'

Excerpt:

Chris Froome's wife Michelle labels Muslims 'a drain on society' and insists 'there are no innocent Gazans' in a shocking social media tirade.

The posts came after "activist" called for protests against Israel-Premier Tech.....

The wife and agent of four-time Tour de France winner Chris Froome claimed that she was 'sick of sitting idly by quietly supporting Israel while the Hamas propaganda takes over social media'.

She also wrote on X, formerly Twitter, that 'there are no innocent Gazans' after pro-Palestinian activist called for increased protests against her husband's team, Israel-Premier Tech.
[...]

Last week marked the six-month anniversary of Hamas' brutal October 7 incursion into Israel, killing some 1,170 people and taking 254 hostage according to Israeli figures.
Michelle Froome launched into a tirade against Hamas, Gazans and Muslims on social media on Monday.

Michelle Froome launched into a tirade against Hamas, Gazans and Muslims on social media on Monday

Froome's outburst came after pro-Palestinian activist called for increased protests against her husband's team...

In a series of posts on Monday afternoon Froome wrote: 'I’m sick of sitting idly by quietly supporting Israel while the Hamas propaganda takes over social media. Enough is enough!

'The silent majority needs to stand up and be heard. We don’t want your religion, we don’t want your beliefs. It is not compatible with modern civilisation.

'Women’s rights matter! Gay rights matter! Trans rights matter! Hamas doesn’t support any of those. Take the blindfolds off and see the reality of the hatred they are spreading. There are no innocent Gazans.'

She continued: 'Muslims are no longer the minority they claim to be. They are here to take over. The UK, France, they are happy to claim the benefits but will not integrate into those communities. They will continue to TAKE what suits them. They are a drain on modern society.

'It’s time people stop pandering to the political correctness. It’s all a facade. They burned babies alive. They deserve no remorse what so ever. This is just the beginning. WAKE UP.'

[...]

Earlier today, Rishi Sunak slammed Iran for 'sowing chaos' in the Middle East as he called for 'calmer heads to prevail' in the wake of Tehran's attack on Israel.

In a statement to the House of Commons, the Prime Minister urged all sides to 'show restraint' following Iran's missile and drone blitz over the weekend.

His message was echoed by US President Joe Biden, who said he did not want the Middle East conflict 'spreading' and reiterated his demand for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Froome added: 'If anyone is surprised that I have strong opinions they clearly haven’t been around cycling long enough. I have been quiet but I will not be quiet anymore.

'This is not about cycling it is about the world my children are being raised in. More parents need to be concerned about this.'

In a series of posts she made her feelings known ..
83672839-13311431-image-m-165_1713206713420.jpg

'I have communicated with many people and close friends on my opinions on this conflict. I hand [have] and will always support Israel. I don’t need to be Israeli or Jewish. I’m a Welsh-born Catholic but I care about my close Jewish friends and what they’re experiencing daily.

'I don’t believe the trash Hamas Propaganda that is put out to try and evoke some sort of social media backlash. Look into the facts. Hamas is a terrorist organisation whose sole aim is to make money out of this situation while this leaders hide in Qatar.'
What is weird is that the CAIR (islamist-bigots-lobby) still try to define it to the world.

Kudos to her for expressing her opinions.

Of course, her comments will not change anything.

Just read that little Denmark is getting mighty tired of some Muslim "refugees." The Danes have told them to integrate into Danish society -- or LEAVE!!!

Of course, France and Germany and Sweden have already passed the point of no return.

P.S. CHARLES MARTEL would be shocked if he could see what is happening today in Europe.

If left wing Jews do not change their politics, they will experience what they have over centuries. And frankly for them it is not concerning as much as it is for Jews who are not Progressives.

Kudos to her for expressing her opinions.

Of course, her comments will not change anything.

Just read that little Denmark is getting mighty tired of some Muslim "refugees." The Danes have told them to integrate into Danish society -- or LEAVE!!!

Of course, France and Germany and Sweden have already passed the point of no return.

P.S. CHARLES MARTEL would be shocked if he could see what is happening today in Europe.
Oh Martel, yes, I almost forgot about him.

Forum List

Back