Do We Really Want to Elect a Con as President

More bs. But since Biden never said he would date his daughter or has no record of referring to his daughters in ANY sexual way while Trump has, you right wing nuts are simply being disingenuous.

Date his daughter, hell he showered naked with his daughter.

Read the link posted

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

Rating: True

if he is so great how come he doesnt have approval ratings that back that up?...........could it be because he is not that great?....
Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic and price gouging by American companies. He's better than Trump and furthermore he has and will continue to, abide by theconstitution while Trump will not. Read Project 2025 and if thats what you want, then vote for trump.

Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic and price gouging by American companies. He's better than Trump and furthermore he has and will continue to, abide by theconstitution while Trump will not. Read Project 2025 and if thats what you want, then vote for trump.
How does price gouging by American companies cause worldwide inflation? :auiqs.jpg:
Got a list of these price gouging companies, with links proving it?

Date his daughter, hell he showered naked with his daughter.

Read the link posted

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

Rating: True
Parents shower and bathe with their kids. So again, Biden has not sexually described his daughters, he has not said that he would date his daughters, he has not graphically described his daughters body to fellow workers. He has not bragged about walking in on naked teenage girls to get his peep on, and he was not involved in a lawsuit he made go away where he and Epstein raped a 14 year od girl. Trump has done all these things.

Parents shower and bathe with their kids. So again, Biden has not sexually described his daughters, he has not said that he would date his daughters, he has not graphically described his daughters body to fellow workers. He has not bragged about walking in on naked teenage girls to get his peep on, and he was not involved in a lawsuit he made go away where he and Epstein raped a 14 year od girl. Trump has done all these things.
Biden diddled his own daughter. His son calls him “Pedo Pete”.

How does price gouging by American companies cause worldwide inflation? :auiqs.jpg:
Got a list of these price gouging companies, with links proving it?
Try Learning to read, dumb ass. Let me make this easeir foir idiots.

Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic. And people blame him on price gouging by American companies.

Kids take baths with their parents all the time, so you don't have a point. Biden has never talked about his daughter in a sexual way. Trump has. Biden never bragged about going into dressing rooms of naked teenage girls to get his peep on either. Trump has.
It was creepy to find out that tRump told stormy that she reminded him of his daughter

Try Learning to read, dumb ass. Let me make this easeir foir idiots.

Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic. And people blame him on price gouging by American companies.
Not what you posted, Moron.

Nice try.

Here is what you claimed liar:

Because uninfomed people blame him for worldwide inflation caused by the pandemic and price gouging by American companies

Trump didn’t shower with his daughter nor did he get called “Pedo Pete” by one of his own sons.

Biden is a child abuser, his own children say so.
Pedo Pete bit a child! He should have been immediately taken into custody.

Did you take showers with your parents when you were a teenager?
I took baths with my mom or dad when I was small. And I could have as a teenager and would not have thought anything of it. So while you want to keep taking about Joe Biden you ignore that trump sexualizes his daughter to this very day.

Forum List

Back