Should Pro-Palestinian Protests Be Banned In America ?

The firework tossing was one brief incident in one location, as opposed to hundreds of these idiotic anti-Israel protests all over the US, Canada, and Europe.
There haven’t been hundreds and violence from the pro-Israel side has included more mayhem than that. The vast majority are peaceful, cops aren’t being attacked etc etc. Quit trying to demonize them because you disagree with the message.

Also, I wouldn't call throwing water bottles. to be exactly "peaceful". Trespassing and refusing to lave is not peaceful. Nor is attackimg cops and resisting arrest.
Again, 97% have been peaceful and both sides have engaged in this behavior.

Resisting arrest through passive behavior is not violent you know, it is an old tactic in protests and does not involve assaulting anyone..

People are protesting the huge civilian death toll in Gaza and the fact that our weapons are contributing. They are practicing their right to free speech. You are inventing all kinds of charges you think they should be charged with solely because you hate their cause and you hate Muslims.

Do you apply the same to the pro-Israel protesters?
I'm not "inventing" anything. Everything I stated is what these creeps did and what they do every day. In fact I neglected to mention a few more. There has also been quite a bit of VANDALISM, with buildings, statues and monuments being spray painted, and a checkered Hamas rag glued to the head of a statue of George Washington.

No, they are not practicing free speech, entirely. Some of it is free speech, but much, if not most of it, is illegal crime, as I delineated.

Yes, I hate Islam, because it is the cancer that has killed 270 million people around the globe, pushes a moronic ideology (masquerading as a religion), and advocates (if not commands) immoral and illegal (under US law) things like
  • mass murder (Koran 4:89, 8:12, 8:67,
  • rape (Koran 4:24, 23:1-6, 70:29-30),
  • slavery (Koran 4:36, 4:92, 23:5-6), .,
  • pedophilia, (Koran 65-4),
  • misogyny (24:31, 24:58, 4:34)
How about that last one (WIFE-BEATING - Koran 4:34) Would that be your favorite ? Muslim husbands advised (if not commanded) to beat their wives. After spending some months in Iraq, Americans commonly say their worst memory was hearing the screams of Muslim women, at night, being whipped by their husbands.

If the Palestinian culture were to be completely eradicated by Israel, it would be one of the best things that ever happened.

There haven’t been hundreds and violence from the pro-Israel side has included more mayhem than that. The vast majority are peaceful, cops aren’t being attacked etc etc. Quit trying to demonize them because you disagree with the message.

Again, 97% have been peaceful and both sides have engaged in this behavior.

Resisting arrest through passive behavior is not violent you know, it is an old tactic in protests and does not involve assaulting anyone..
BULLSHIT. I've been watching YouTube videos of these protests taking place all over the US, Canada, and Europe. They are just as I said they are. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, for trying to sugar coat the misdeeds of these lousy dirtbags.

And I don't need coaching from you on resisting arrest, or anything else. If anybody needs coaching around here, it is YOU, - about Islam.

I'm not "inventing" anything. Everything I stated is what these creeps did and what they do every day. In fact I neglected to mention a few more. There has also been quite a bit of VANDALISM, with buildings, statues and monuments being spray painted, and a checkered Hamas rag glued to the head of a statue of George Washington.

No, they are not practicing free speech, entirely. Some of it is free speech, but much, if not most of it, is illegal crime, as I delineated.

Yes, I hate Islam, because it is the cancer that has killed 270 million people around the globe, pushes a moronic ideology (masquerading as a religion), and advocates (if not commands) immoral and illegal (under US law) things like
How about that last one (WIFE-BEATING - Koran 4:34) Would that be your favorite ? Muslim husbands advised (if not commanded) to beat their wives. After spending some months in Iraq, Americans commonly say their worst memory was hearing the screams of Muslim women, at night, being whipped by their husbands.

If the Palestinian culture were to be completely eradicated by Israel, it would be one of the best things that ever happened.
Your rant is a generic style hate rant no different than the anti-semitic canards flooding the ambient.

Your rant is a generic style hate rant no different than the anti-semitic canards flooding the ambient.
FALSE!
You can call it a hate rant, or you can call it constructive, INFORMATIVE, criticism. Choice is yours.
In any event, if you want to post here knowing what you're talking about, you need to read up on what Islam is.
See Post # 122.

Oh yes, OBVIOUSLY, these pitiful, raghead, Palestinian creeps are Muslim activists who support jihad against Israel, and all the non-Muslim world, and their "speech" is bursting with sedition.
Er no. Israel is not the US.

Their lamebrain encampments on college campuses all over the country are illegal trespassing,
If illegally trespassing that is not speech and they may be ejected. Thats not banning the speech, but the location.

combined with attacks on police, resisting arrest, littering.
Littering? Really.

In addition to what they were charged with, cops overlooked a few other charges just to minimize the red tape (inciting a riot, slander, libel, threats, obscenity laws and just wait until these screwballs get into court. You'll probably be able to add perjury to the list. All examples of NON-free speech. Back to the 9th grade for you.
Libel is not a crime. slander is not a crime. You are reaching and failing.

FALSE!
You can call it a hate rant, or you can call it constructive, INFORMATIVE, criticism. Choice is yours.
In any event, if you want to post here knowing what you're talking about, you need to read up on what Islam is.
See Post # 122.
Well in the US, whether or not its a rant or criticism it is still protected against the government, just like theirs. Thats why we are awesome and Russians are poo poo.

So the protesters are your source of information. Pheeew! :rolleyes:
And what is THEIR source of information ?

Er no. Israel is not the US.

If illegally trespassing that is not speech and they may be ejected. Thats not banning the speech, but the location.

Littering? Really.

Libel is not a crime. slander is not a crime. You are reaching and failing.
All Muslims in America are guilty of sedition just by being Muslim - violation of Constitution's Supremacy Clause. Also, much of the Koran is illegal activity under US laws.
When pro-Palestinians protest for Palestine, they are engaging is speech advocating these illegal things, all part of Islam. (illegal in America)

Well in the US, whether or not its a rant or criticism it is still protected against the government, just like theirs. Thats why we are awesome and Russians are poo poo.
FALSE! supremacist and Seditious speech is illegal, and not protected. Slander, libel, threats, obscentities - all illegal. All NOT protected by 1st Amendment.

If you want to know what they, go to the source.
So you don't even know where the information is coming from, yet you accept it, source unknown to you,

OK I'll tell you where it's coming from. It's coming from the same source that the US leftwing media gets it from > the Gaza Ministry of Health (aka HAMAS - biggest liars in the world)

In Europe, various countries (France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, etc) have banned pro-Palestinian protests. In the US, however, pro-Palestinian protests are sweeping the country on college campuses, and now spreading into public parks. These protests now include vandalism to statues and other public monuments, as well as spray painting anti-American slogans on both public & private buildings.

The more these illegalities are being tolerated, they more they grow larger. Very large numbers of police have been sent to deal with these protests, thereby reducing police protection for taxpayers. How many people are being crime victimized now due to reduced police presence ?

Is it time to follow the path of the Europeans, and ban these things alltogether ? Might not be a bad idea to ban the wearing of keffiyehs too, a traditional Palestinian scarf, now being associated with Hamas, and commonly being worn by pro-Palestinian protesters.

Why is it wrong to be pro-Palistinian? Fuck Israel! It is a fascist, apartheid country. They treat the Palestinians like garbage. You think that is acceptable?

Why is it wrong to be pro-Palistinian? Fuck Israel! It is a fascist, apartheid country. They treat the Palestinians like garbage. You think that is acceptable?
Read my posts in this thread. They have already answered your questions.

All Muslims in America are guilty of sedition just by being Muslim - violation of Constitution's Supremacy Clause. Also, much of the Koran is illegal activity under US laws.
When pro-Palestinians protest for Palestine, they are engaging is speech advocating these illegal things, all part of Islam. (illegal in America)
You're a funny guy. Please cite the US laws and cases that support your statement.

FALSE! supremacist and Seditious speech is illegal, and not protected. Slander, libel, threats, obscentities - all illegal. All NOT protected by 1st Amendment.
Wrong country. Again, this is the US not Russia Poo Poo Land.

So you don't even know where the information is coming from, yet you accept it, source unknown to you,

OK I'll tell you where it's coming from. It's coming from the same source that the US leftwing media gets it from > the Gaza Ministry of Health (aka HAMAS - biggest liars in the world)
Lol…Gaza Health Ministry is actually considered to be quite reliable in its methodology for counting deaths. If anything, it is an undercount now given how the health system has completely collapsed and many bodies are unretrievable under the rubble..

Last edited:
You're a funny guy. Please cite the US laws and cases that support your statement.
Already stated it. Can you read ? The Constitution's Supremacy Clause.
Article 6, Clause 2.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

This shows Islam (the largest supremacism in the world) as 100% in violation of the Constitutuion, as are many of the Koran's tenets in violation of US laws >>

Forum List

Back