Meet Army Major "Rachel" Jones

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Here is Army Major Rachel Jones extoling the virtues of "diversity and inclusion" and insisting on She/Her pronouns while sporting male pattern baldness and a beer belly. Well, why not? From "Be all that you can be" to "be something you're not" and out of shape while you're at it.

Democrats, this is yours now, and all yours. Enjoy that.

And then there is this Mutant whom Tucker called out so well .
In a brief monologue, Carlson called out Levine, who was born Richard “Rick” Levine, for undergoing a late-life transition from being a husband and father of two to pushing transgender ideology by identifying as a woman and wearing feminine clothing, becoming Admiral Rachel Levine, the assistant secretary for health at the United States Department of Health and Human Services.

“Few Americans in our history have come as far as Rick Levine. Here’s a fat guy in a Halloween costume who somehow became the federal health minister.
...What we have here is living proof that in this country, you really can be whatever you want to be,”
Carlson said.
“If Rick Levine can become 'Admiral Rachel', why can't you be Napoleon? Or Lord Mountbatten, the last viceroy of India? Ever see that guy’s uniform?”
See Zero Hedge yesterday for a report on the Tucker summary of the full ghastly details about Mutant Rachel Levine -- The Admiral

Here is Army Major Rachel Jones extoling the virtues of "diversity and inclusion" and insisting on She/Her pronouns while sporting male pattern baldness and a beer belly. Well, why not? From "Be all that you can be" to "be something you're not" and out of shape while you're at it.

She is in cyber command so I doubt she is more out of shape than many of her co-workers.

Then the Moon Bats wonder why military recuritment is down 30%.

I'm not ashamed I was in the army back in the day. But I am ashamed of what the army has become.

She is in cyber command so I doubt she is more out of shape than many of her co-workers.

The point is that he is saying he is a woman and can't even try to look the part.

Wtf is that thing?

Oh nevermind, another mental nutcase pretending to be a woman

I can see it now... everybody follow Mr Rachel and attack that hill...

A universe... nope

Helicopter.jpg

F0D3gbmacAA27qr

Forum List

Back