Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
And your point? He's correct. You do have a knife epidemic

"Broken homes and bad behavior" is all over the entire world.
What they don't have, and the US does is unfettered access to guns.

Of course Trump and his cult blames everything under the sun...............except the gun.
The corret answer is a lot more simple but still beyong the GOP capacity for understanding.

There are loads of different reaons for mass shootings. Loads and loads. But easy access to guns means that they acquire body counts.

Unlike other first world countries.

The corret answer is a lot more simple but still beyong the GOP capacity for understanding.
Pretty ironic, they can figure out the "deep state", who the "communist" are, and "fake" news but CAN'T figure out what is the primary weapon used in mass killings in the US.
There are loads of different reaons for mass shootings. Loads and loads. But easy access to guns means that they acquire body counts.
It's quicker and requires almost no effort on the culprit.
Right up Trump and his cult's alley, added bonus............... more rounds fired per minute.
I agree, people must really want strangers killed when they use other methods, some use vehicles too, but that doesn't happen with the frequency of gun deaths in the US.

You Brits want to get your asses kicked again over trying to take firearms from private citizens
Bring it on beotches

We don't have unfettered access to guns in the USA, either.
YES, we do.
Trump and his cult making sure of that.

May 24 2021
Texans will soon be allowed to carry handguns without a permit, background check or training.

State lawmakers approved a controversial bill Monday that would lift some of the remaining gun-carry restrictions in the Lone Star State — and Gov. Greg Abbott has said he plans to sign it into law.

April 29 2022
Gov. Ron DeSantis vowed on Friday that he would make Florida a so-called constitutional carry state, which would allow people to publicly carry firearms without permits.
"The legislature will get it done," DeSantis said during a news conference in north Florida. "I can't tell you if it's going to be next week or six months, but I can tell you that before I am done as governor, we will have a signature on that."

We are avoiding those issues. Because perhaps it makes it easier for you to live the life you do.

Trump has been married three times and is not a good father. He's such a hypocrite. Does he ever think before he speaks?

** British violent crime is now over SIX times the US rate

Britain passed draconian gun control laws after deranged mass shootings in 1987 and 1998. Violent crime in Britain - England and Wales (Scotland and Ireland have different systems) - has since gotten much worse.

According to the Wall Street Journal Open Page in a new Tab, gun violence had doubled by 2008 in the decade since guns in Britain were banned and confiscated from their lawful owners.

Yet empowering women and girls to defend themselves Open Page in a new Tab stops rape and sexual assault in countless cases. House of Lords Baroness Caroline Cox reports one white British girl was held prisoner by a Pakistani grooming gang Open Page in a new Tab for 12 years. The United Kingdom is now the most dangerous place for women in Europe Open Page in a new Tab with 131 sexual assaults and 51 rapes per 100,000.

Since there are SIXTY violent crimes for each murder, citizens worry far more about violent crime. When the violent crime rates in Britain and USA were originally compared a decade ago, Britain had 4.36 more violent crimes per person than the USA. [4.36 = Britain’s 2,034 per 100,000 people / USA's rate of 466.] The comparison is now even MORE dismal for defenseless British citizens!

Britain's violent crime is increasing​

US violent crime continues falling​

Trump has been married three times and is not a good father. He's such a hypocrite. Does he ever think before he speaks?
I see that he now wants money going to Ukraine to be diverted to making schools safe.. That must make his master Putin very happy.

It also begs the question why he didnt do it when he was acting as President.

Why didnt he do that ? Why didnt he do anything ?

Forum List

Back