Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

Why didn’t Obama and Bush and why hasn’t Biden?

School shootings have been an issue way before Biden or Trump, so let be clear none of them have done much and let remember Biden was a Senator and VP before being a President ( Biden took four years off ), so let stop with the nonsense and we all have failed here in the States…

Texas has had many mass shootings.

Why didn’t Obama and Bush and why hasn’t Biden?

School shootings have been an issue way before Biden or Trump, so let be clear none of them have done much and let remember Biden was a Senator and VP before being a President ( Biden took four years off ), so let stop with the nonsense and we all have failed here in the States…
Its a collective failure. but I sense that if Obama or Biden had the numbers then they would get stuff done.

Tiffany is ou of his orbit. Baron will turn into a little shit like his sibs unless Melania can get him away.
You wrote all, so not all and what you meant his kids from Ivana ( not Ivanka who is his daughter ) but now I will ask you for links showing their convictions of a crime including Barron and Tiffany Trump and if not let stop the mud slinging …

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
And he would be correct, as all the data confirms this. Another nail in the coffin of feminism.

"Youths who never had a father living with them have the highest incarceration rates (Hill, O’Neill, 1993), while youths in father-only households display no difference in the rate of incarceration from that of children coming from two-parent households".

Its a collective failure. but I sense that if Obama or Biden had the numbers then they would get stuff done.
Obama had the numbers when he was President in his first two years, so no he wouldn’t have and Biden has the numbers and the support from key Republicans like Romney to get it done, so no again!

Funny how you keep on lying here and denying facts that Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and now Biden haven’t done a thing to secure anything, so blame them all !

And now you back down because you have said something stupid.

Not even remotely stupid. You don't understand Tommy. You want the govt to keep you safe. You NEED the govt to keep you safe.

you can't imagine those of us who do not. Right. So do not come here. We get it. Freedom is scary.

Texas has had many mass shootings.

Why are you diverting from the subject matter?

You did this the other day, so tell me why hasn’t Biden done anything and why didn’t Clinton and Obama do anything when it came to securing schools better?

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
48wcda-M.jpg

Nope. Biden took the train home from DC every night to be with his sons after he was widowed.

Big deal. His son turned out to be a meth addled pedophile who fucked his sister in law.

Great parenting.

It's all of the above, gang. It's all hands on deck. Children are being slaughtered in real time.

It's regulatory. It's societal. It's cultural.

Hiding behind a chosen political ideology isn't going to be enough. Political "victories" aren't enough.

Last edited:
Why are you diverting from the subject matter?

You did this the other day, so tell me why hasn’t Biden done anything and why didn’t Clinton and Obama do anything when it came to securing schools better?

Because gun enthusiasts want unlimited guns and bullets at any cost.

Big deal. His son turned out to be a meth addled pedophile who fucked his sister in law.

Great parenting.

Hunter Biden is an adult. Do you have adult children? You call all Democrats pedophiles and groomers.

"Broken homes and bad behavior" is all over the entire world.
What they don't have, and the US does is unfettered access to guns.

Of course Trump and his cult blames everything under the sun...............except the gun.

Actually, the murder rate in America is a lot less than it is in most places with Draconian gun control.

Compare the US murder rates with those of Mexico, El Salvador and Congo.

It's all of the above, gang. It's all hands on deck. Children are being slaughtered in real time.

It's regulatory. It's societal. It's cultural.

Hiding within a chosen ideology isn't going to be enough. Political "victories" aren't enough.

In which Mac steps in with his own ideology--only the "third way" (my way) will save us!!

Like we can't see you Mac lol

Forum List

Back