Donald Trump appears to blame mass shootings on 'broken homes' and 'bad behaviour' at school

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
Back when i was growing up, if a kid got out of line, he ended up in the principles office, where the kid was paddled with the Whisler. The kid didnt want to be out of line after that.

1653732722706.png

"Broken homes and bad behavior" is all over the entire world.
What they don't have, and the US does is unfettered access to guns.

Of course Trump and his cult blames everything under the sun...............except the gun.
Of course Trump and his cult blames everything under the sun...............except the gun.

I keep my guns locked up.

as far as I know, none have ever escaped to shoot anyone on their own.

As far as I know, the only gun that shot anyone on its own, was held by Alec Baldwin.

Trump has been married three times and is not a good father. He's such a hypocrite. Does he ever think before he speaks?

And yet not one of his kids is a meth addict, who fucks his sister in law, and children, and has a child with a stripper.

That would be YOUR hero.

DURRRRRR

You would think tht he had a bit more to offer than that..I suppose that he was just reading the room. \A gathering of ghouls is unlikely to want to hear hrd truths.

Hey Donny, we have broken homes and bad behaviour over here as well. Think again dopey.
The 2 guys who did the Columbine shooting weren't from a broken home, so don't listen to these people on this message board.

Back when i was growing up, if a kid got out of line, he ended up in the principles office, where the kid was paddled with the Whisler. The kid didnt want to be out of line after that.

View attachment 650925
Its bollocks mate. We dont beat our kids either. But we dont have mass shootings like you do.
What do you think might be the difference ?

Do you think its because we are better people ?

I dont think so.

I keep my guns locked up.
Good for you.
as far as I know, none have ever escaped to shoot anyone on their own.
Either have mine and they aren't locked up.

But I'm not allowing just anyone to use or borrow them either.
So, why are republicans allowing anyone and everyone to use or own one?
As far as I know, the only gun that shot anyone on its own, was held by Alec Baldwin.
Really?
You really posted that?
So, you MUST believe Baldwin.

Every single one of your posts is "I hate America and yet am obsessed with it!"

Get a better life maybe
So I am not allowed to be upset by seeing American infants slaughtered on multiple occasions while your politicians do nothing except pocket the cash ?
That makes me anti American in your book ?

And yet not one of his kids is a meth addict, who fucks his sister in law, and children, and has a child with a stripper.

That would be YOUR hero.

DURRRRRR
Don junior was known as a bed wetting drunk all thru college who often had a broken arm or other injury.

So I am not allowed to be upset by seeing American infants slaughtered on multiple occasions while your politicians do nothing except pocket the cash ?
That makes me anti American in your book ?

You don't value freedom. You will never understand it. You're happiest under someone's bootheel, when barking your Master's orders at the rest of us.

Plenty enough are like you. Fine. You're not meant to be American. So do not come here.

I see that he now wants money going to Ukraine to be diverted to making schools safe.. That must make his master Putin very happy.

It also begs the question why he didnt do it when he was acting as President.

Why didnt he do that ? Why didnt he do anything ?
Why didn’t Obama and Bush and why hasn’t Biden?

School shootings have been an issue way before Biden or Trump, so let be clear none of them have done much and let remember Biden was a Senator and VP before being a President ( Biden took four years off ), so let stop with the nonsense and we all have failed here in the States…

You don't value freedom. You will never understand it. You're happiest under someone's bootheel, when barking your Master's orders at the rest of us.

Plenty enough are like you. Fine. You're not meant to be American. So do not come here.
And now you back down because you have said something stupid.

Forum List

Back