Does the USA need NATO?

This gluing of Europe and America into one concept of the "West" is a simple forgery. Moscow conducts Eurocentric propaganda and uses European law. Moscow actively imposes European values and glorifies the 18th century, when the German Holstein-Gottorp clans were in power in Russia. This is absolutely Euro-oriented propaganda and Russia is being dragged to Europe.

And America is fundamentally different from Europe and Moscow in all respects. Here is the real state of things. There is no "West" in their sense. It's just an elaborate scam to cover their tracks.

They are not even embarrassed that Catherine 2 of Holstein-Gottorp fucked all the guards, soldiers and horses in the district, that she distributed people to her favorites like cattle, and that she introduced real slavery in Russia. They have them "Great", but they do not even remember about the Liberator. Isn't this total Eurocentrism?

Americans and Russians could find a common language and be friends. There were no problems with this when Reagan and Bush were in power. The American and Russian people have a lot in common. Their values converge. Right-wing morality has not yet died in Russia and America. They don't like whores, queers and pacifists, they don't like slavery. In any case, this is true for the south of Russia and Siberia.

But this alliance is unprofitable for Europe, so they pit us against each other so that we kill each other, and they built their slave anthill on these ruins.

My reference to 1952 was meant to point to the era of McCarthyism, dumbass.

And to the fact that nobody gives a shit if dumbasses like you call them 'Communists'.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Probably....
Dick H., you are the most useless poster on this forum. You cannot read, you cannot write, and you just make shit up to fit your agenda. Your username is perfect, however. The only way it could be better would be is the "H" stood for "Head", because you are definitely a dickhead.

Goodbye you prick! I hope you rot from the toes up!

Ts ts ts ts ts. Such a long "critics" and still you did not call me Hitler - or did you call me Hitler here and I did not understand this, paranoiac?
Reminds me of the Romans saying "St! st!" Instead of what we say, "Sh! sh!"

Here's an idiomatic correction for the above, but I think it's as well we recognize that you are, as we say, not a native English-speaker:

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a long criticism but still you didn't call me Hitler ---"

That's all the English instruction you get. Carry on, Kraut.

Yes, more Koreans could have enjoyed the blessings of the Kim dynasty.
Well, you do have a point. South Korea is wildly successful as an example of the prosperity of capitalism. I hate the tripwire idea, though, and wish we could have found a different solution.

Possibly General MacArthur's -----------------

Just saying. Don't everybody rain on me.

Every excuse for having HATO is a lie.
USA extended WW1 at great cost in-order to assassinate Tsar Nicholas & His family & torture & kill millions of Syro-Christian Israelite Russians.
Then, USA spent many more billions of dollars and murdered milions of people to save Stalin and his murdering gangs from Germany's effort to rescue Russians from Stalin. Roosevelt even shipped most of the necessary supplies & plans to Stalin to enable him to produce nuclear bombs, like what USA used to nuke the 2 biggest Christian cities in East Asia.
Since USA is a Communist Country and has done so much to keep
Communism alive, and most of Europe is Communist too, what is the point of having the HATO trash? Oh, yeah, so USA can destroy Yugoslavia, Sebia, Libya, Syria and so on. On top of that our glorious high priests of war are lusting to break up Russia and loot it.

Dick H., you are the most useless poster on this forum. You cannot read, you cannot write, and you just make shit up to fit your agenda. Your username is perfect, however. The only way it could be better would be is the "H" stood for "Head", because you are definitely a dickhead.

Goodbye you prick! I hope you rot from the toes up!

In other words, you got nothing, so you resort to childish nasty insults.

LOSER!!!!

They are not even embarrassed that Catherine 2 of Holstein-Gottorp fucked all the guards, soldiers and horses in the district, that she distributed people to her favorites like cattle, and that she introduced real slavery in Russia. They have them "Great", but they do not even remember about the Liberator. Isn't this total Eurocentrism?
Pure misogyny. Some men sure love dragging any powerful woman through their own dirt.

zaangalewa
By the way, a good proof that the Germans did not have cavalry is just the absence of horse breeding traditions and folklore, such as those found in Hungarian, American cowboy, Cossack culture, and so on. Songs about horses, the art of the rider.

The ancient Germans did not like knights, many of them were found in German peat bogs as sacrifices.
Well, there were the Prussian Teutonic Knights, who conquered Russia -------

I guess you forgot them.

Well, there were the Prussian Teutonic Knights, who conquered Russia -------

I guess you forgot them.
I think that they are something dark. Perhaps it was not the Teutonic Order, but the Polish one, as the Litvins are now trying to appropriate the glory of the Polish winged hussars. I do not know, I did not dig this issue.

This battle that you are talking about, the "battle on the ice", was very strange for an equestrian battle.

who conquered Russia
By the way, this is a very confusing question of who "conquered" whom there, because the people Rus are considered precisely the Germans(even oficially). The Old Russian state was actually not in modern Russia, but in Belarus and Lithuania, and in Russia it covered only the northwest. But these territories have always been Balto-German. Just for some time the Huns(mostly Avars) came there.
Most likely Prussians and Russians are one and the same word.

Holstein-Gottorp dynasty of the 18th century in Russia were also Germans and they used a Prussian-style army.

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world, since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth
We are important to NATO and visa versa. Putin is concerned about Nato since its joint power will be felt by him one way or another.

Reminds me of the Romans saying "St! st!" Instead of what we say, "Sh! sh!"

Here's an idiomatic correction for the above, but I think it's as well we recognize that you are, as we say, not a native English-speaker:

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a long criticism but still you didn't call me Hitler ---"

That's all the English instruction you get. Carry on, Kraut.

You replaced the word "and" with "but" and that's your "critics"? How lousy do you speak your own language?

rupol2000

It's just simple impossible to correct your continuous stream of unreal superbullshit. No one has the time to do so.

Last edited:
zaangalewa I caught you in a direct lie: You tried to pass off a Russian-Cossack song as a German one. So it's not for you to talk about liars

zaangalewa I caught you in a direct lie: You tried to pass off a Russian-Cossack song as a German one.

Do you really think someone in the world is not able to make a difference between traditional German music and language and between traditional Russian music and language? What was not ironic what I said here is it that I love this song in this version very much. A wonderful piece of music and interpretation - with an interesting philosophy (="way of life" in this case) which is indeed not far from a German farmer.

So it's not for you to talk about liars

I know that you hate Germans. I guess this is because of a good deed a German or Germanic did do so you are still alive - ¿perhaps it had been Czarina Catherine?. But if you don't understand her then try to understand the fantasy product King Arthur, Merlin, the knights around the table and the many noble ladies of Camelot. What has this to do with Germans?
The Germanic Charlesmagne (= Karl der Große) was not called "magne"="magnus" (Latin)= "great" because he had been great - he was just simple always called "great" from his friends because he had been a tall man. What the British fantasy made in Camelot had been reality in Aachen long centuries ago. And the Merlin there had been indeed a Brit; Alkuin had been his name. And when robbers in the Pyrenees attacked emperor Charles who had been traveling there with some few of his knights and they took their swords to defend their life then not any Hollywood team had been in the near. But Charles had been anything else than a ruffian. He took for example also care for fire protection concepts in his cities. Not any real problem was too little or unimportant for this tall fighter who was great because he took care.

By the way. Charlesmagne and his knights did not play golf or football - they prefered to play "tournaments".

Last edited:
Not as lousy as you speak our language, that's for sure ------

I never speak English I speak always only German and I'm also not really sure about this what you say here, Schmalspurcowboy. I know why some words exist and others don't exist in your language - as well from the Latin side and the Germanic side. And I'm practically also a natural Yoda speaker who knows that the power is not with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back