Does the USA need NATO?

zaangalewa
By the way, a good proof that the Germans did not have cavalry is just the absence of horse breeding traditions and folklore, such as those found in Hungarian, American cowboy, Cossack culture, and so on. Songs about horses, the art of the rider.

The ancient Germans did not like knights, many of them were found in German peat bogs as sacrifices.

zaangalewa
By the way, a good proof that the Germans did not have cavalry is just the absence of horse breeding traditions and folklore, such as those found in Hungarian, American cowboy, Cossack culture, and so on. Songs about horses, the art of the rider.

The ancient Germans did not like knights, many of them were found in German peat bogs as sacrifices.
So that is why their Army had cavalry units in WW1 whose history goes back to the 17th century?

So, there was no German cavalry units? There were not 110 regiments at the beginning of WWI with 33 reserve regiments called up upon mobilization. Who knew?

Can you be any more messed up in the head? Oh, I forgot! You are a Russian bot!

My daughter was a cavalry officer.

So that is why their Army had cavalry units in WW1 whose history goes back to the 17th century?

So, there was no German cavalry units? There were not 110 regiments at the beginning of WWI with 33 reserve regiments called up upon mobilization. Who knew?
Probably this was the Austro-Hungarian cavalry

Learn to read, idiot.
You can't fucking read, dumbass! You said there were no more Communists it was not 1952 any more. I pointed out the Soviet Union was Communist during the Cold War, which you denied.

It is easy to see, in this conversation, who has the history degree and served in the Navy and Reserve from 1978 to 2001, and which one has a GED .

Actually this is not quite folk song. It is performed by a group "Lube", probably it one of the old author's Cossack songs.
But this song in Russia is really considered as a folk song, almost everyone knows it

Last edited:
Oh, shut the fuck up and look at the link! I am beginning to think you are paid Russian asset trying to spread lies and disinformation.
I don't care about your links. I'm talking about real Germans. They lived in swamps, they had no horses, no grass, no grain. They physically couldn't have cavalry, you fucking cretin

German folk dance is simple. There is no acrobatics. All the peoples who had cavalry had very complex dances with acrobatic elements, because the riders had excellent physical training, they were real skillful warriors. Therefore, they could dance amazingly complex dances.

You can't fucking read, dumbass! You said there were no more Communists it was not 1952 any more. I pointed out the Soviet Union was Communist during the Cold War, which you denied.

It is easy to see, in this conversation, who has the history degree and served in the Navy and Reserve from 1978 to 2001, and which one has a GED .

My reference to 1952 was meant to point to the era of McCarthyism, dumbass.

And to the fact that nobody gives a shit if dumbasses like you call them 'Communists'.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend? Probably....

Initially, NATO was created as a legal pretext for the occupation of Europe, the presence of the American military there. Europe was extremely limited in its arms buildup and played no independent role. After Eisenhower was overthrown by the left, the situation began to change, Europe began to strengthen and eventually it got out of control of the United States. Now Europe is openly playing against the United States. Therefore, this block does not make any sense. Europeans will be able to use US military forces against US interests. America must either subjugate Europe back (which, of course, the left-wing fagots will not do), or leave NATO.

If the US leaves NATO, it will be immediately clear who is the boss in the world, since the main forces of NATO are still US troops.

Europe will immediately shut up its filthy mouth
With the rise of China and its now mighty military and war talk, US needs as many friends as it can get.
And, most nations of the world need the US as a friend.
Time to form a global coalition.

With the rise of China and its now mighty military and war talk, US needs as many friends as it can get.
And, most nations of the world need the US as a friend.
Time to form a global coalition.
Europe is not friends of the USA, they are just using them. In order for the US to advance its policy against the left world, it is necessary for the US to determine the policy itself, as it was under Reagan.

NATO is nothing serious without the US military. European swindlers are now simply deceiving simple-minded Americans and seizing power in America itself through left-wing henchmen and pseudo-republicans. This is the usual policy of British-style Europe, they fight with proxy, push peoples together and crawl like worms into the power structures of foreign countries. This has all happened thousands of times already, this is the basis of leftist politics.

The experience of the 60s is useful here. America was politically driven out of Vietnam and Southeast Asia, staged an oil crisis, plunged into hippie madness and decline. But the main beneficiary of this was Europe. Thanks to this, Europe got rid of American control and created its own monetary system and the European Union. This was the first major blow to America since the Marshall Plan, and they did it with the help of the Chinese and the Arabs. These are cunning scammers who are always in the shadows. They pretend to be friends with the USA but play against the USA.

Europe hates the US political system, hates their independence from the feds. This threatens their power and plans to recreate a totalitarian state of the type of the German-Roman Empire of the 12th-18th centuries with the Inquisition and complete political censorship under the rule of the German elites. That is their real purpose. America directly contradicts these plans. America is the enemy of European elites No. 1.
They simply use Moscow and China by playing good and evil police

Americans for the European elites are now like the knights of the Middle Ages, the bearers of the right ideas, whom they pushed against each other and destroyed their free system of power, creating absolutism and the dictates of the church.

Forum List

Back