Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.
I heard he once wore white shoes after labor day.

Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?​

Well let's see here:

1) A building collapsed on his watch not even 6 months ago and killed over 100
2) He demands that his state fake COVID death numbers
3) He kept the beaches open during Spring Break 2020
4) He is picking a fight with Disney, one of the only reasons that tourists even visit Florida
5) He opposed telling his citizens to mask
6) He's a Republican

So yeah, quite a few faults.

EDIT: Change your avatar, the swastika offends me

I heard he picked cotton before going to school, and when he got home he fed the chicken's, cow's, and his dog. During his work loads, he picked his nose to remove the dust from it while he raked the yard, watered the mule, and walked to the mail box 1 mile to get the mail. Hope nobody saw him picking his nose. Ohh the horror's.

This is another great thing about being a liberal. We feel no drive to worship a messiah.
You can buy them pretty cheap now at garage sales...

1650497844588.png

He has but it doesn't seem to hurt his popularity. I predict he will win reelection but if Fried wins the Dem primary it will be tough.

He's an asshole.

A friend's son was one of the first people to join Trump's campaign as a grunt. After Trump was elected, he spent two years in the White House, again as a grunt. He went to work for De Santis during the 2018 campaign. He was offered a job in Tallahassee after he won but declined because De Santis doesn't treat people well.

Well he is not as honest as Trump, but then again nobody else God has created is.

He has but it doesn't seem to hurt his popularity.

So then what are his faults because that's what I'm trying to figure out. Btw, I do wish he would run for president. As much as I like Trump I like DeSantis even more.

Well he is not as honest as Trump, but then again nobody else God has created is.

Actually, he's proven me wrong he's just about as honest as Trump is, he just isn't an asshole about it.

But Trump was more honest than than Jesus, according to you.

I never said that you fucking liar. I said that with the exception of Jesus.

So then what are his faults because that's what I'm trying to figure out. Btw, I do wish he would run for president. As much as I like Trump I like DeSantis even more.
No scandal-type faults most of what I hear about him has to do with his personality. Nothing that will stop him from being elected.

No scandal-type faults most of what I hear about him has to do with his personality. Nothing that will stop him from being elected.

Other than he lacks a personality

Mike Pence clone

Being a thin-skinned fascist not enough?

Actually, his personality is one of the reasons I like him so much.

Forum List

Back