Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

That was _your_ messiah. Liberals never acted like that. Only conservatives told stories like that.

And yes, it did make you look really, really weird, obsessing over Obama in what was a rather sexual fashion. It made us wonder just how many conservative men bought Obama-themed RealDolls.
More self-projection. You should have seen the orgasms Lakhota had over Obama on this board. You really need to take care of your own before you open that mouth of yours.

DeSantis is only the governor of Florida. Why doesn't political curiosity start at the freaking top? Does Biden have any faults?

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.
DeathSantis? How is he about flying swastika and/or con-federate flags?

That was _your_ messiah. Liberals never acted like that. Only conservatives told stories like that.

And yes, it did make you look really, really weird, obsessing over Obama in what was a rather sexual fashion. It made us wonder just how many conservative men bought Obama-themed RealDolls.
Oh really now... So i'm now an Obama worshipper or was eh ? Have you fallen and bumped your leftist head or something ? Hmmmm interesting narrative going on here, care to elaborate or just continue to show everyone just how desperate of a liar you are ?

Actually, his personality is one of the reasons I like him so much.
1650498893932.png
Helping you out here.

More self-projection. You should have seen the orgasms Lakhota had over Obama on this board. You really need to take care of your own before you open that mouth of yours.
That's one seriously disillusioned Obama-worshipper, and then Trump-worshipper. I hope he's happy with whatever new messiah he finds. Maybe he'll even go back to Obama.

Remember, you can only gaslight authoritarian cult-lackeys. Liberals possess long term memory, so we know you're making it all up. "Obama is the messiah!" was only a conservative line.

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.
Well this one is easy - the guy is a walking, talking, red meat politico machine.

His interest is not so much in sound governing in Florida, but keeping himself in the national news with various culture war stunts and in right wing consiousness for the Republican primaries.

Attacking Desantis is right on time for leftist now, and it'll continue until 2022 is in the bag for republican's, and 2024 is in the bag for republican's, and with Desantis in the mix.

DeShamtis is a two bit far right wing hustler who will say or do anything to suck up votes from his idiot base.

He's a fucking pile of shit.

You're not alone, many Germans thought and some still think that Hitler had no faults.

That's one seriously disillusioned Obama-worshipper, and then Trump-worshipper. I hope he's happy with whatever new messiah he finds. Maybe he'll even go back to Obama.

Remember, you can only gaslight authoritarian cult-lackeys. Liberals possess long term memory, so we know you're making it all up. "Obama is the messiah!" was only a conservative line.

Yeah no. I saw the throngs of people at Obama's inauguration. That's cult worship.

Please, tell me it isn't. You don't get 1m+ people to show up unless you have them eating from your hands like depraved cult worshipping zealots.

He's an asshole.

A friend's son was one of the first people to join Trump's campaign as a grunt. After Trump was elected, he spent two years in the White House, again as a grunt. He went to work for De Santis during the 2018 campaign. He was offered a job in Tallahassee after he won but declined because De Santis doesn't treat people well.
The fucker has reporter's kicked out of news confrences who he thinks will ask questions that aren't lobbed at him from one of his lackeys.T

A first class dirtbag.

Forum List

Back