Biden 1PM: Masks on Planes. 2PM Masks Optional. 3PM Masks on Planes

I hope Brandon does call for lockdowns. I want to see him swing from a lamppost.

I almost do too, because these asses don’t believe a fkn thing!!!
The food situation omg , how much will they laugh lets say by mid summer. This food supply issues is so severe we hear truckers calling in telling tons of stories and issues going on with supplies.

Just know this is all done on purpose.

Masks are a vital part of maintaining an atmosphere of fear and crisis, which are necessary to deploy "emergency" lockdown powers as in Shanghai. These are necessary to in turn keep pushing mandates for experimental injections and digital IDs, so they can control you at all times, including shut off your digital currency.

Klaus Schwab is on the phone to the White House saying "My people say masks, you better get us the masks, M&*F%!" They would talk like thugs because they are thugs.

Masks are a vital part of maintaining an atmosphere of fear and crisis, which are necessary to deploy "emergency" lockdown powers as in Shanghai. These are necessary to in turn keep pushing mandates for experimental injections and digital IDs, so they can control you at all times, including shut off your digital currency.

Klaus Schwab is on the phone to the White House saying "My people say masks, you better get us the masks, M&*F%!" They would talk like thugs because they are thugs.

The Left need government to tell them what to do, they’re in a panic.

Who is this Klaus Schwab character ? He sounds and looks like an old Nazi, and he has an accent like one too. Wow.

Then we have that guy who is in charge(?) of NATO, who also looks and sounds like an old Nazi... Wow.

Are the Nazi's back ??

Yes I do believe that this COVID stuff is way more than meets the eye. Be very aware of this on going action America, and just keep an open mind where as it definitely could all be playing into a bigger scheme that has an ultimate political end game involved.

Stay sharp America, and don't let these people gain total control over you.

I used to think Pinochet was a bad guy

The Left need government to tell them what to do, they’re in a panic.
The only reason they panic, is if they feel like they are losing the messaging war, and that they are losing their strong hold on government. They tell government what to do, and leftist held government does it.

I don't give a shit about masks.
I care about lockdowns and forced vaccinations (i.e. they are both wrong).

Forum List

Back