Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

FJB said:

Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?​

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 8.25.27 AM.png

Chick-fil-A would like a word with you.
Remind us, which Democratic governor used statist big-government power to apply financial penalties to Chik-fil-A?

Oh, I see. You're trying to make excuses and run cover for the conservative big government statism that you adore so much, so you made up a phony equivalence fallacy.

Not a single conservative was willing to condemn the openly fascist statism of DeSantis there. Without exception, every one of them loves such fascist statism. Modern conservativism is entirely about supporting big government statism now. They believe that the mission of government is to punish those that they hate.

Now, run along. Those fascist rectums aren't going to tongue themselves, you know, so your skills are needed.

By the way, you weren't always a sulking butthurt fascist. What exactly changed you?

Now Desantis is retaliating against Disney for its speech. If that's not Marxism I don't know what is. The Conservative-Marxist right loves communism.

Remind us, which Democratic governor used statist big-government power to apply financial penalties to Chik-fil-A?

Oh, I see. You're trying to make excuses and run cover for the conservative big government statism that you adore so much, so you made up a phony equivalence fallacy.

Not a single conservative was willing to condemn the openly fascist statism of DeSantis there. Without exception, every one of them loves such fascist statism. Modern conservativism is entirely about supporting big government statism now. They believe that the mission of government is to punish those that they hate.

Now, run along. Those fascist rectums aren't going to tongue themselves, you know, so your skills are needed.

By the way, you weren't always a sulking butthurt fascist. What exactly changed you?
The kid's being brainwashed by leftist probably... That'll catch most people's attention for sure.

I note how you're trying to deflect from your side's open fascism, indicating your support of it. Why else would you jump in to deflect?
Deflect ? So the kid's aren't experiencing something knew in the classroom's that they've never before experienced, and because of this their parent's aren't completely unhinged about it now ???????? If anyone is attempting a deflection it's you.

Densantis is just working for those parent's who are (yes) his taxpaying citizen's in Florida also, and that somehow is construed as fascism ??? ROTFLMBO..

Forum List

Back