Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?

DeShamtis is a two bit far right wing hustler who will say or do anything to suck up votes from his idiot base.

He's a fucking pile of shit.
A pile of good making things happen down in Florida. Hey Florida likes him, so that's all that matters. You sound bitter, but why because he's liked by those he serves ? Democrat's might want to take lesson's maybe.

First of all this question isn't to be taken literally as I'm sure he does. It's just that every once and a while I run into something I fault Trump for even though I still think that he was a great president and so far I haven't run into anything that I can fault DeSantis for so I was just curious for some feedback.
DeSantis is a fascist, racist, and a bigot – he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and individual liberty.

Of course, conservatives see those as attributes.

1) A building collapsed on his watch not even 6 months ago and killed over 100
Really? I had not idea he was the structural engineer tasked with inspections in that area. . . how do you think that is his responsibility?

2) He demands that his state fake COVID death numbers
Wow. . . I had not heard that. Please link us to that weird conspiracy theory.
3) He kept the beaches open during Spring Break 2020
Why would anyone want beaches closed during Spring Break? That is one of the most asinine things I have ever heard.

4) He is picking a fight with Disney, one of the only reasons that tourists even visit Florida
No he isn't. Florida's congress wrote and passed that bill, he is just signing it, hence, Disney is picking a fight with the people of Florida. :rolleyes:
5) He opposed telling his citizens to mask
So. . . he is only doing what the citizens want him to do, representing the people, and those scientists who tell us, it is unnecessary. :eusa_think:
6) He's a Republican
Well, you gotta pick a poison, it's either that or a Democrat. :auiqs.jpg:

Does DeSantis Have Any Faults?​

Well let's see here:

1) A building collapsed on his watch not even 6 months ago and killed over 100
2) He demands that his state fake COVID death numbers
3) He kept the beaches open during Spring Break 2020
4) He is picking a fight with Disney, one of the only reasons that tourists even visit Florida
5) He opposed telling his citizens to mask
6) He's a Republican

So yeah, quite a few faults.

EDIT: Change your avatar, the swastika offends me
PCPrincipal.gif

A pile of good making things happen down in Florida. Hey Florida likes him, so that's all that matters. You sound bitter, but why because he's liked by those he serves ? Democrat's might want to take lesson's maybe.
Disney will be around long after Ronny Boi is out of office & sucking hind tit somewhere, mostly likely on Fox News.

That's one seriously disillusioned Obama-worshipper, and then Trump-worshipper. I hope he's happy with whatever new messiah he finds. Maybe he'll even go back to Obama.

Remember, you can only gaslight authoritarian cult-lackeys. Liberals possess long term memory, so we know you're making it all up. "Obama is the messiah!" was only a conservative line.
No, actually, the left used it quite often in fact. In fact, Obama even joked about himself being a savior himself. . . :auiqs.jpg:

A Brief History of Hopium​

Minute mark; 13:00

iu
iu
iu

Last edited:
The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed.
States controlled by Republicans -- a good many are in the South -- are enacting measures restricting what can be taught in schools. Florida’s “don’t say gay” law and Virginia’s executive order banning the teaching of critical race theory among them. Recently, Florida’s education department rejected 54 mathematics textbooks citing alleged references to critical race theory as well as other violations. Mostly though, the math books conflicted with Florida's Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking. That sounds creepingly Orwellian.

A number of Republican-led states are reducing access to voting in the wake of former President Donald Trump’s lies about widespread fraud in the 2020 election, none of which have been proven. Trump has been overruled in 60 courts, the Supreme Court, all 50 states, and the Electoral College. Most Republicans don't know that or don't want to know.

And, last but not least, Republicans want to control the health decisions of women. In doing so, they violated the Supremacy Clause (Article VI, Para 2) of our Constitution. Oklahoma, Kentucky and Florida put in place new restrictions on abortion that appear to violate the landmark Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade.

According to education challenged rural grassroots Republicans this is all okay to them. They don't know any better. The politicians say everything is fine, and they are gullible enough to believe it. Despite the fascist like laws restricting them, the rural voter isn't saying a thing, and Republicans are enormously popular in the rural counties of America. They are encouraged to enact more restrictive laws.

Republicans give lip service to warning people about the unwanted power of the state. Autocratic governments do the same. Autocratic governments -- like Russia -- warn their citizens about atrocities and government domination.

Then they proceed with their atrocities and government domination.

States controlled by Republicans -- a good many are in the South -- are enacting measures restricting what can be taught in schools. Florida’s “don’t say gay” law and Virginia’s executive order banning the teaching of critical race theory among them. Recently, Florida’s education department rejected 54 mathematics textbooks citing alleged references to critical race theory as well as other violations. Mostly though, the math books conflicted with Florida's Benchmarks for Excellent Student Thinking. That sounds creepingly Orwellian.

A number of Republican-led states are reducing access to voting in the wake of former President Donald Trump’s lies about widespread fraud in the 2020 election, none of which have been proven. Trump has been overruled in 60 courts, the Supreme Court, all 50 states, and the Electoral College. Most Republicans don't know that or don't want to know.

And, last but not least, Republicans want to control the health decisions of women. In doing so, they violated the Supremacy Clause (Article VI, Para 2) of our Constitution. Oklahoma, Kentucky and Florida put in place new restrictions on abortion that appear to violate the landmark Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade.

According to education challenged rural grassroots Republicans this is all okay to them. They don't know any better. The politicians say everything is fine, and they are gullible enough to believe it. Despite the fascist like laws restricting them, the rural voter isn't saying a thing, and Republicans are enormously popular in the rural counties of America. They are encouraged to enact more restrictive laws.

Republicans give lip service to warning people about the unwanted power of the state. Autocratic governments do the same. Autocratic governments -- like Russia -- warn their citizens about atrocities and government domination.

Then they proceed with their atrocities and government domination.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back