Does anyone want to pray the rosary with me everyday?

I got a late start today.

Today's rosary
Pray with me today if you can and thanks.

Let's pray together today. I'll be there :)

Sorrowful Mysteries today

I've been really sick, here is today's rosary if anyone wants to pray it with me. We can do it together in spirit. :)

Thanks so much if you feel led to pray with me.

I am not even Catholic I have never joined any Church before. But I always feel better after praying with them.
Jesus Christ warned against "vain repetition" type prayers. Prayer is TALK with your Father, not reciting a few memorized "magic words."

My spirit advisor (she is a pagan Christian) well she is going in some other direction

Sorry, no such thing. Followers of history are not "pagan" but many lying pagans will call themselves "christian"

Hope you feel better, regardless

No one is perfect.
Matthew 23:9--- Do not call any man Father on this earth. This is speaking about a spiritual teacher, not a Dad. Simple bible milk yet your religion has had over 1700 years and cannot understand simple bible milk. The Pope elevates himself into the position of God by having himself being called the Holy Father. I wont pray the rosary with you because God wants from the heart not a written prayer. I will however pray on your behalf so your eyes can be opened to Facts.

And what will all of your answer be to Jesus at judgement when he asks--Why are your churches and homes filled with graven images, icons and statues since the bible condemns the usage of all 3?

Think about these things.

Matthew 23:9--- Do not call any man Father on this earth. This is speaking about a spiritual teacher, not a Dad. Simple bible milk yet your religion has had over 1700 years and cannot understand simple bible milk. The Pope elevates himself into the position of God by having himself being called the Holy Father. I wont pray the rosary with you because God wants from the heart not a written prayer. I will however pray on your behalf so your eyes can be opened to Facts.

And what will all of your answer be to Jesus at judgement when he asks--Why are your churches and homes filled with graven images, icons and statues since the bible condemns the usage of all 3?

Think about these things.
You might want to worry about yourself, Saul.

You might want to worry about yourself, Saul.

I have love for all of my human family. It bothers me daily to see them residing in darkness and being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. So i SHALL speak about it.
So what you are saying--no matter how Gods written word exposes your religion as false you will not listen. Not a very wise place to be standing. Throwing Gods truth away because fear of being wrong.
Catholicism spiritual leaders allowed their own supposed brothers in Christ to kill one another for a man named-Hitler when in their darkness stood on both sides blowing each others heads off. If the teachers actually knew Jesus they would have told those men-no do not stand on both sides. 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of our brothers--- 1TIM 1:7-9 talking about manslayers--- If the teachers told those men not to do that, Mr Hitler wouldnt have had enough of an army to attack anyone and millions of lives would have been saved from slaughter. It took throwing Jesus away to accomplish what was done.

Gods word exposes those in darkness--But those refuse to listen

Last edited:
I have love for all of my human family. It bothers me daily to see them residing in darkness and being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom. So i SHALL speak about it.
So what you are saying--no matter how Gods written word exposes your religion as false you will not listen. Not a very wise place to be standing. Throwing Gods truth away because fear of being wrong.
Catholicism spiritual leaders allowed their own supposed brothers in Christ to kill one another for a man named-Hitler when in their darkness stood on both sides blowing each others heads off. If the teachers actually knew Jesus they would have told those men-no do not stand on both sides. 1John 3:10-12--no slaughtering of our brothers--- 1TIM 1:7-9 talking about manslayers--- If the teachers told those men not to do that, Mr Hitler wouldnt have had enough of an army to attack anyone and millions of lives would have been saved from slaughter. It took throwing Jesus away to accomplish what was done.

Gods word exposes those in darkness--But those refuse to listen
That's probably what Saul thought too.

That's probably what Saul thought too.

I shared bible passages proving my point--You rejected them--not a wise place to stand--All that know Jesus knows he teaches--Man does not live by bread alone but by-EVERY utterance from God. If i am in error, Then show us the Jesus that says--its ok to kill your brothers in Christ for men like Hitler> only those in darkness would. I have shared other bible truth with you as well-Instead of listening to Jesus you have rejected Gods utterances= Just the opposite of Jesus--think about it.

I shared bible passages proving my point--You rejected them--not a wise place to stand--All that know Jesus knows he teaches--Man does not live by bread alone but by-EVERY utterance from God. If i am in error, Then show us the Jesus that says--its ok to kill your brothers in Christ for men like Hitler> only those in darkness would. I have shared other bible truth with you as well-Instead of listening to Jesus you have rejected Gods utterances= Just the opposite of Jesus--think about it.
No. I reject you, Saul.

No. I reject you, Saul.

And when did your teachers tell you that Jesus said to live by every utterance from God? Gods word is clear--Obeying Jesus is PROOF of ones love.(John 14:15-24) So his real teachers do just that and make sure every utterance is learned and applied by the flock. So then since you have the real teachers-you know every utterance. Please use Gods word to prove me in error. If you cannot then its you who are living in error and have failed to obey Jesus.

And when did your teachers tell you that Jesus said to live by every utterance from God? Gods word is clear--Obeying Jesus is PROOF of ones love.(John 14:15-24) So his real teachers do just that and make sure every utterance is learned and applied by the flock. So then since you have the real teachers-you know every utterance. Please use Gods word to prove me in error. If you cannot then its you who are living in error and have failed to obey Jesus.

Gods word doesnt say Jesus wasnt divine. Any who God( Acts 2:22) does all those things through would be considered divine. God did it all-through- Jesus. He however is not GOD. HE teaches the Father is his God just like ours.John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Jesus true followers believe him. Thus since you have been trained to learn every utterance from God, please use scriptures to prove my words wrong. Or is it your teachers have failed to obey Jesus and all that are listening to them? The bible is clear--Proof of ones love for Jesus is by-obeying him,( John 14:15-24) that is not pick and choose its every single teaching. His real teachers know this and do not fail him.

Forum List

Back