Does anyone find this "offensive" or "racially insensitive" and if so, why?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Found this at Goodwill. What say ye?

dancer1.jpg

dancer2.jpg

dancer3.jpg

dancer4.jpg

Which reminds me of a story I'll relate to you:

For the last three weeks, I've been waking up at 3 AM and driving 12 miles to town. We have some idiot white people who keep putting "Black Lives Matter", "Youse a Wacist...", and "Muh Police is Wacist" signs about town in public places. I know they're white because I watched them put up signs one evening.

Since they're putting them in public areas, anything goes. I started out by ripping them down, then graduated to defacing the signs, so as to force them to remove their own signs.

Well last night at 3 AM, I spray-painted white paint over the "Black" in the "Black Lives Matter", and stenciled in "Blue" instead of "Black. Then I stenciled in bright fluorescent orange the word "TRUMP" over a sign that had a big, black, pumping communist fist of hate.

While I was doing that, a police car pulls up behind me. He asks me "Are you alright"? I said "Yeah. I just changed the "Black Lives Matter" to read "Blue Lives Matter" on that sign there.

He laughed and went on his way. :laughing0301:

True story.

paint.jpg

Last edited:
Probably made by a black person! could be an example of black art. It is only "racist" if a white person made it.

Which reminds me of a story I'll relate to you:

For the last three weeks, I've been waking up at 3 AM and driving 12 miles to town. We have some idiot white people who keep putting "Black Lives Matter", "Youse a Wacist...", and "Muh Police is Wacist" signs about town in public places. I know they're white because I watched them put up signs one evening.

Since they're putting them in public areas, anything goes. I started out by ripping them down, then graduated to defacing the signs, so as to force them to remove their own signs.

Well last night at 3 AM, I spray-painted white paint over the "Black" in the "Black Lives Matter", and stenciled in "Blue" instead of "Black. Then I stenciled in bright fluorescent orange the word "TRUMP" over a sign that had a big, black, pumping communist fist of hate.

While I was doing that, a police car pulls up behind me. He asks me "Are you alright"? I said "Yeah. I just changed the "Black Lives Matter" to read "Blue Lives Matter" on that sign there.

He laughed and went on his way. :laughing0301:

True story.

View attachment 369240
:thup:

Like you've watched em put the signs up ,

LEO probably already interacted with the idiots putting em up....and maybe more than once as they called wacist 911 to report a wacist thought criminal ....thatd be you lol
They would of called a diversity squad in but The social workers are not on duty yet ....Godfriggin help us all ....uh boy.

The Leo may of been on the lookout for ya and just checked ya out ..
He din see nuffin !

For the last three weeks, I've been waking up at 3 AM and driving 12 miles to town.
It sounds like you are as wacky as the whites putting up the signs in the first place

but so far no one has been shot or beaten up

so at least you folks are not as crazy as the people rioting, looting and burning at the nightly “protests“

lets hope you stay that way

..EVERYTHING is offensive to the blacks...even the space term ''black hole
undeniably they eat/shit/sleep/dream/etc etc RACE RACE RACE

Just by looking at the figure and not doing any due diligence, by noticing the gold bands on the arms and ankles, I summed up that at least whomever it was crafted from, he/she had a form of status. Just a shot from 1st observation though...gotta look at details.

Forum List

Back