The Obama 8 years of horror

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
during the 8 years of OBAMA and Jo Biden this is a list of what was accomplished, They Spent 1 trillion dollars on Obama/Joe Biden care and now its broke 458,000 people killed, 58 million Jobs Lost 25,000 small Business closed, Stock market was at 12,000 DOW points, elbola deleted the Nations supply of Medical comonets like masks Genorators PPE never replaced, Paisd3 Billion dollars to silence opression in the Ukraine gave 500 billion dollars to Iran Obamas home Country, spnet billions of dollars on the mideast war, racisum , never seen worse in the USA Joe Biden Obama fans correct me what I say here

during the 8 years of OBAMA and Jo Biden this is a list of what was accomplished, They Spent 1 trillion dollars on Obama/Joe Biden care and now its broke 458,000 people killed, 58 million Jobs Lost 25,000 small Business closed, Stock market was at 12,000 DOW points, elbola deleted the Nations supply of Medical comonets like masks Genorators PPE never replaced, Paisd3 Billion dollars to silence opression in the Ukraine gave 500 billion dollars to Iran Obamas home Country, spnet billions of dollars on the mideast war, racisum , never seen worse in the USA Joe Biden Obama fans correct me what I say here
The right wing is worse.

The right wing is worse.
You believe forums over reality. There are many people who have died prematurely or quickly protecting African Americans who are white. Their only negative would be they are gruff in their ways of speech at times. And that is a percentage of them. I have seen to many sweet talking people who never lifted a finger to help anyone in their lives. Many were black. And speaking for black people. Manu of those cause trouble with a percentage of them living high and mighty doing it. Fix these things and we are on are way to a better situation.

The “ great dark demon “ also flooded USA with tens and tens of millions of 5th world peasants to destroy the demographics
I hardly hear much English many days

Forum List

Back