Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Really? You are misinformed. This will help to enlighten you, an interview of the man that wrote a book about his faith. He wrote it because he was studying him for another book and realized all his private papers seemed to speak of his faith
The Christian Faith of Ronald Reagan

I didn't question that Reagan was raised christian, almost everyone at that time was

I question Reagans faith which he did not practice as an adult and did not pass down to his children

You don't know anything about Reagan ya dirtbag loser.

Reagan never went to church when he was an actor or governor

He only pretended to be religious to pander to his base

Reagan was an atheist
Christians are not suppose to use psychics, the Reagan's had one at the White House....
Until Reagan forgot.

And that is why I think there is reason to question where Obama's heart lies. He has often mentioned that Islam has produced Nobel prize winners, and indeed it can claim a half dozen or so since the Nobel prizes were first handed out. The Jewish population of the world, a tiny percentage compared to the more than two billion Muslims in the world, has produced more than 160 Nobel prize winners. Obama never mentions that.

Again and again Obama has gushed over the Islamic civilizations, cultures, architecture, contributions to technology, science, medicine etc. But I don't recall a single instance in which he has expressed Judaism's or Christianity's contributions to the world civilizations, culture, architecture, science and medicine.

So where is his heart and mind? Where do his loyaltys and his faith for that matter really lie?
To tell you the truth you have no more of a right to judge...than Oblama has a right to judge yours...

Foxfyre sounds like some preachy rw gram ma. Double-standard much Foxfyre ?

As to the OP, 44 has been to church more times than the Gipper. FACT!!!

Oh My, B. Hussein doesn't know a fucking thing about this?..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Islam Permits Lying to Deceive Unbelievers and Bring World Domination MuslimFact
That makes almost as bad liars as christians then, eh?

Barry is a queer, a muslim, and a communist.....TRIFECTA!

Since my thread is now a trash pile, I have no reason to mince my words about him or the white trash who've shit in this thread.....if only this site had a room you could actually murder somebody in.....oh well.

I smell a melt down..

43635-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-iOGX.gif

Well great, I am glad that he was , but that gives no one the right to unconstitutionally put a religious test upon any president...

This pissant is being allowed to sidetrack this thread after being told repeatedly to get out. So now I will deal with his pitiful crap...."moonglow" isn't only a pest, he's a drunk and a shut in. His work here is fart jokes and childish nonsense. He has no idea what this particular OP is about and is here because I draw looks and he want's attention from my audience. The mods are allowing this, it's their call. I've PMed him about staying away from my threads and he replies the same comment..."good luck with that". All he needs is another moron like "dot.com" for him to think he has an audience....I doubt another board has ever allowed him to stay for more than a day or two....but the mildly retarded are welcome here.
So...the take away from your post is that you feel powerless that you can't completely control who posts in your threads and/or what they say. And because you feel so powerless to control others, you slide into infantile insults and temper tantrums.

I can't drink, but thanks for playing....

Nobody is "playing" glowworm.....you have no business being in this thread or on this board...you're a pitiful childish drunk who enjoys being a pest....any attention is better than no attention is the deal with you. You have no manners, no dignity, no self-respect.
And.....you have no power.

Well great, I am glad that he was , but that gives no one the right to unconstitutionally put a religious test upon any president...

This pissant is being allowed to sidetrack this thread after being told repeatedly to get out. So now I will deal with his pitiful crap...."moonglow" isn't only a pest, he's a drunk and a shut in. His work here is fart jokes and childish nonsense. He has no idea what this particular OP is about and is here because I draw looks and he want's attention from my audience. The mods are allowing this, it's their call. I've PMed him about staying away from my threads and he replies the same comment..."good luck with that". All he needs is another moron like "dot.com" for him to think he has an audience....I doubt another board has ever allowed him to stay for more than a day or two....but the mildly retarded are welcome here.
So...the take away from your post is that you feel powerless that you can't completely control who posts in your threads and/or what they say. And because you feel so powerless to control others, you slide into infantile insults and temper tantrums.
And murder.....

You piece of shite, you have nothing to offer.

You get called out, still can't tell us where the training was (remember a year ago when I gave you a couple of choices and you would not choose?), and you fucking whine.

You report posters, then whine and run away when you are reported.

You are simply Ball-less Kurtz.

And you were not not a Marine, either, Ball-less Kurtz.

Go suck a cock FakeyJakey....you're faggot garbage.

Yep, here you are in other versions of you. You are worthless, aren't you? Even your gang members abandoned you. Of course, you can try being human on the threads and be treated as such. Christian is as Christian does.

10988912_861721847217538_5424103879364559326_n.jpg

Barry is a queer, a muslim, and a communist.....TRIFECTA!

Since my thread is now a trash pile, I have no reason to mince my words about him or the white trash who've shit in this thread.....if only this site had a room you could actually murder somebody in.....oh well.
Translated: I got my ass kicked by my betters. I am named Ball-less Kurtz for a reason.

Translated: I got my ass kicked by my betters. I am named Ball-less Kurtz for a reason.

You couldn't kick your own ass ya fucking cripple....I'm doubt you can still speak with all the cock you've swallowed....One thing everybody here knows...you're no Veteran....probably a blood thrower at airports....too bad they wouldn't let us keep our combat knives for trash like you.

You couldn't kick your own ass ya fucking cripple....I'm doubt you can still speak with all the cock you've swallowed....One thing everybody here knows...you're no Veteran....probably a blood thrower at airports....too bad they wouldn't let us keep our combat knives for trash like you.
Ball-less Kurtz, you can't tell us whether you or Marine or Army, FRF or Spec Ops. You can't tell us what you are. And you make empty threats.

Ball-less Kurtz, you can't tell us whether you or Marine or Army, FRF or Spec Ops. You can't tell us what you are. And you make empty threats.
He may have been one of those with #s in Pohang. ;)

You could tell me that in person and see how it goes, geek. But we all know all you got is keyboard courage....out on the street you're quiet as a mouse....and about the same size.

LOL.....first you get all whiny about people on the boards not obeying your commands and now you want to compare your imaginary testicle size with another poster.......

You could tell me that in person and see how it goes, geek. But we all know all you got is keyboard courage....out on the street you're quiet as a mouse....and about the same size.

LOL.....first you get all whiny about people on the boards not obeying your commands and now you want to compare your imaginary testicle size with another poster.......
He's such a badass little boy, ain't he? :lmao:

Forum List

Back