Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

Oh my.....you is so scary! :lol:

Closed Caption and LoneLaugher are internet tough guys too! They want to meet me in person to teach me a lesson!

Lots of internet tough guys.

Hey you guys- if you want to take me on- I will be standing outside of the White House this Friday at 5 p.m. - I will be the tall guy who looks like Brad Pitt, wearing the sunglasses, with a decorative earpiece in my ear- just come up to me and say "Seriously I am going to kick your butt!".

Lots of internet tough guys.

Hey you guys- if you want to take me on- I will be standing outside of the White House this Friday at 5 p.m. - I will be the tall guy who looks like Brad Pitt, wearing the sunglasses, with a decorative earpiece in my ear- just come up to me and say "Seriously I am going to kick your butt!".

ROFL

I don't care WHO you are, that right there was funny!

I'm not posing or posturing....I'm 67 and could still kick the shit out of any 3 or 4 of these progs queers at once.....am I going to? Of course not....even 5 or 6 of them would run like deer if I approached them....no brag, just fact.
boxer.gif

I'm not posing or posturing....I'm 67 and could still kick the shit out of any 3 or 4 of these progs queers at once.....am I going to? Of course not....even 5 or 6 of them would run like deer if I approached them....no brag, just fact.
boxer.gif

My offer still stands- you want to take me on- I will be standing outside of the White House this Friday at 5 p.m. - I will be the tall guy who looks like Brad Pitt, wearing the sunglasses, with a decorative earpiece in my ear- just come up to me and say "Seriously I am going to kick your butt!".

Forum List

Back