Does Anybody Still Believe Barry Hussein Is A Christian?

We will end this right now.

Kurtz comes out lying as he always does: typical far right gun bunny sky warrior whatever wanna be.

He can't say where he was trained in country without messing up the locations. I told him I was in Korea not in Vietnam, but I had probably trained at the airborne school. Dip shit thought I meant Vietnam, so he never has been able to back peddle his stupidity.

Yes, I believe he may have served.

Yes, it's possible he was SFG. Dave Alford or John Corr could confirm that but kurtz won't give me the info necessary..

We have seen dozens of his bull on this Board and we will see more.

He has nothing worthy to say of others when he lies about himsef.
Don't forget that he chose a marine username when he isn't a marine either.

Well great, I am glad that he was , but that gives no one the right to unconstitutionally put a religious test upon any president...
The mods are allowing this, it's their call. I've PMed him about staying away from my threads and he replies the same comment..."good luck with that".

LOL- do you really think you think that anyone cares if you tell them to stay away from your threads.

What a whiny baby.

We will end this right now.

Kurtz comes out lying as he always does: typical far right gun bunny sky warrior whatever wanna be.

He can't say where he was trained in country without messing up the locations. I told him I was in Korea not in Vietnam, but I had probably trained at the airborne school. Dip shit thought I meant Vietnam, so he never has been able to back peddle his stupidity.

Yes, I believe he may have served.

Yes, it's possible he was SFG. Dave Alford or John Corr could confirm that but kurtz won't give me the info necessary..

We have seen dozens of his bull on this Board and we will see more.

He has nothing worthy to say of others when he lies about himsef.

I was 1/7 AC/AM you piece of garbage....MACV RECONDO training was at Nha Trang...got into LRRPs on a recommend from my squadron recon handlers. 7 months, 17 insertions/extractions April '68-Oct '68....never lost a man. Peddle your weak shit someplace else bitch....nobody here or anywhere cares if you live or die.
You piece of shite, you have nothing to offer.

You get called out, still can't tell us where the training was (remember a year ago when I gave you a couple of choices and you would not choose?), and you fucking whine.

You report posters, then whine and run away when you are reported.

You are simply Ball-less Kurtz.

And you were not not a Marine, either, Ball-less Kurtz.

Barry is an Auto-monotheist. The Narcissist-in-Chief is his own personal God.

You piece of shite, you have nothing to offer.

You get called out, still can't tell us where the training was (remember a year ago when I gave you a couple of choices and you would not choose?), and you fucking whine.

You report posters, then whine and run away when you are reported.

You are simply Ball-less Kurtz.

And you were not not a Marine, either, Ball-less Kurtz.

Go suck a cock FakeyJakey....you're faggot garbage.

It's better to have a President that acts based on information and advice from experts than because he delusionally believes that God wants him to do it.

So why is he lying about his faith...and why are you losers so unconcerned? Do you really think he gives a shit about you?
I would expect he's lying just as much about his faith as you are lying about your faith.

LOL- do you really think you think that anyone cares if you tell them to stay away from your threads.

What a whiny baby.

No I understand you insects have no dignity, no honor....when somebody of merit (like the OP author) tells me I'm not welcome, I leave... That's the difference between a man and a petulant, stupid child like you and the worm

What a whiny baby.

No I understand you insects have no dignity, no honor....when somebody of merit (like the OP author) tells me I'm not welcome, I leave... That's the difference between a man and a petulant, stupid child like you and the worm
funny%20homer%20simpson%20towel%20the%20simpsons%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_80.jpg

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant. But if you choose to press the subject, I'd say its likely he agrees with both Christianity and Islam on many things, and doesn't agree with the hate that Christians and Muslims have towards each other.

I'll decide what's "relevant" in my threads ya freak. And find some Christian "hate" towards muslims even after 9/11 and 12 years of war....that's a one-way street.

LOL....

Obama's religious beliefs are irrelevant.

But the Con wingnuts will make up lies about Obama regardless.
I always wondered why they don't just call it the IX Commandments since they always conveniently drop the one about bearing false witness.

Barry is a queer, a muslim, and a communist.....TRIFECTA!

Since my thread is now a trash pile, I have no reason to mince my words about him or the white trash who've shit in this thread.....if only this site had a room you could actually murder somebody in.....oh well.

Barry is a queer, a muslim, and a communist.....TRIFECTA!

Since my thread is now a trash pile, I have no reason to mince my words about him or the white trash who've shit in this thread.....if only this site had a room you could actually murder somebody in.....oh well.
NEWSFLASH!!! your thread was a trash pile from the OP kiddo

Obama was born to a Muslim father so that alone makes him a Muslim. He speaks of hearing bells and whistles at dawn and all that crap and even said how its the most beautiful sound he ever heard. He quotes the K'oran better than any president in history, he makes excuses for Islamic terrorism and refuses to call it such. He's said the words "My Muslim faith" and yet no other president in history has "accidentally misspoke" about their own faith.

But no, he's not a Muslim.

He says that Jesus is his personal savior
He has been Baptized.
He goes to church- not a mosque
He married a Christian
He baptized his children
he eats pork
he drinks beer.
he says he is a Christian.

Of course you believe that makes him a Muslim.
Or an atheist....depends on when they flip a coin.

Forum List

Back