What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Anybody Believe the Universities' Line About So-Called "American Imperialism' ?

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You need to read the history of empires and how they die. We’re watching the US empire die before our eyes, exactly as previous warlike imperialist empires have died.
There is no current US empire.

OP
protectionist

protectionist

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you dispute the points made in that post you’re terribly uninformed, just as stated in my first post. You’ve deluded yourself.
Hot air rhetoric. Unlike the other posters in this thread, you have not named a single country that you think is a recipient of US imperialism, and upon what basis you would claim that. You have stated nothing but your unsubstantiated opinion, plus a link to a highly biased website.

And what about my statements about the US as # 1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world, where I cited FOUR countries (Mexico, China, India, Philippines), backed up with the substance of a source link to Pew Research. ? No comment ?

Not meaning to be overly impetuous here, but so far you are being shredded in this debate.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List