Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
now you don’t know who? Lol
So is anyone allowed to see the survey or not? Why keep it a secret?
Who’s keeping it a secret do a survey lol
You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
Fine! Here you go hehehe COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
Well yes doctors 6,000 participated in that study hehehebe
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
than the others had political leanings.. I’d say it’s pretty Affective
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

And this was in April when there was next to no data?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.

You lied.
6,227 surveyed 37% said it worked 32% said nothing

6200 weren’t asked that particular question

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective,

You lied.

You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.
well, technically he posted a twitter post. he never mentioned anything. He coined the title from the twitter post. go ask the black doctor for the list of the 6000 doctors if it matters so much to you. go for it. this is a message board and a link provided by guidelines. there is no guideline that an explanation of why the link exists.
Repeating a lie makes you just as much of a liar.

In order for our immune system to make antibodies to protect against the disease, there has to be some form of it present in the system. Sorry, but HCL doesn't stimulate the immune system against COVID. Surprised you didn't know that.
I never said it did anything. I merely educated you that a person's immune system resolves the virus by antibodies, it seems you are questioning the fact Trump had it. I don't care. if he had it, and he no longer has it, he built an immunity to it with antibodies. prove he didn't have it.

We're still not buying the notion that hcq has nothing to do with stimulating the immune system, though we will see about those authors mentioned in post #1,686.

You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis

You lied.

You lied.

you're still confused, unless he has knowledge it's a lie and repeats it, then he's doing what you posted. However, you have no rational argument that he knew it was a lie. It is information on the internet he accepts as fact and posted it. Now you, if you feel it is a lie, it is up to you to post something that contradicts his post. but you failed that effort. BTW, he has no obligation to you to prove the link a lie. If you feel it is, then that becomes your task.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

And this is from April before we knew much about treatment.

You claimed that all 6000 said it worked. You lied.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob

you're still confused, unless he has knowledge it's a lie and repeats it, then he's doing what you posted. However, you have no rational argument that he knew it was a lie. It is information on the internet he accepts as fact and posted it. Now you, if you feel it is a lie, it is up to you to post something that contradicts his post. but you failed that effort. BTW, he has no obligation to you to prove the link a lie. If you feel it is, then that becomes your task.
What do you call repeating something a lie without checking I see if it’s true?

I call that being a useful idiot.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob
Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.

They just want Americans to die.. the media works for the dnc they do t report the news..

Democrats silenced a bunch of doctors! Unbelievable

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.
I didn’t think so

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.
6000 doctors weren’t surveyed? Huh

From post #1,686, we took the first author, Iacoviello, and tracked the study to this page, translated from the French:

'....There is a significant difference with the group treated with hydroxychloroquine....but it is necessary that by fall a serious meta-analysis on all published studies on hcq be carried out....30% reduction in mortality....Lisa Iacoviello, Director of the Center for Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine at the University of Insubrie, Varese, and Director of Epidemiology and Prevention at IRCCS Neuromed.
FS: "How many patients are affected by your study?"

LI: " Our study (COVID-19 Risk and CORIST Collaboration Treatments) was conducted on a cohort of 3,451 patients admitted to 33 clinical centers across Italy. This is a retrospective study." '

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
They were! Did all of them say that hydroxychloroquine worked?

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
They were! Did all of them say that hydroxychloroquine worked?
They can’t democrats are taking away doctors licenses, and silencing them on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back