Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.
Not according to the paper you cited.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
Are you still trying to deny ppl life saving drugs? Sick
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

I trust data and studies more than people. The data shows it doesn't work.
Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
So people that claim HC saved their lives are lying?
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
So 6000 doctors and a Yale epidemiologist don’t look at data but you do lol
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards
Correct me if I'm wrong but the mortality rate of COVID is falling, is it not?

And we can do that without the use of hydroxychloroquine?
Left wing docs need ppl to die.. or trump wins.. you all are sick..
It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
So everyone that conducted a negative study is lying?
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Think about that for a bit.
Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
Live .. 350 of 350 survived thanks to trump announcing this life saving drug
If you don't do anything for healthy people, they almost always survive.
What good is hydroxychloroquine if it doesn't work for people at risk of dying?
Great motivation to take care of your self.
You're missing the point.
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

^^^ Russian troll doesn't know how our government operates.

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

You're fucking crazy. :cuckoo;
Well yes to say they are there to testify.. your troll game is off
Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

#1,552: You are incorrect. COVID-19 can use TPRSS2 as an alternate enzyme. It does not need ACE2.

ACE2 is the binding cite. TMPRSS2 is a protease that introduces a conformational change that results in cellular entry. Whether there are other proteases that could facilitate cellular entry, I don’t know, but ACE2 is always required as the initial binding site.
I’m trying to get people the drugs that work rather than try to defend Trump by making false claims about drugs that don’t.
So you know more than a Yale epidemiologist, and 6,000 doctors? Lol tds is deep with you.. Trump discovered the drug that’s saving lives every day

Studies lol
Haha
Yes, studies. That's the way we know what works in medicine and what doesn't work.
They're claiming things they don't know are true. What if someone claimed a healing crystal saved their life? Same thing.
So you know more than the patients that’s lives were saved you no more than a Yale epidemiologist you no more than 6000 doctors.. are you seeing a pattern here? Lol it’s called tds.. Trump has saved thousands and thousands of lives
Again, I don't have to trust anyone. I just have to look at the data. The data shows it doesn't work.

Time to move on.
I don't know what the 6000 doctors you're referring to but I've read the Risch's article. He only notes positive studies and ignores negative studies. When you look at all the data, it's clear that there is no real effect.
I bet he does.. up until the election I bet ppl dying is a positive for him lol sick bastards

It's not left wing doctors that determined that hydroxychloroquine doesn't work. It's the data.
Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lived
Impeached Trump and Coronavirus?

He has a 39% approval rating. Who's dumb enough to listen to a loser like that?

Winners. Haha
LOLOL

39% is winning??

You're truly fucking deranged, ya Russian troll.
Yea you keep winning polls we keep winning elections.. loser ha
LOL

Republicans lost the House in the last election. Your Russian handlers are doing a lousy job keeping you up to date.

:abgg2q.jpg:
With an incumbent president you didn’t take as many seats as normal. Hehe i wonder why hehe
Oh? What's the "normal" number?
52, 47, under Obama .. 41 under trump hahaha hahhaha
LOLOL

You think Republicans took 52 and 47 House seats from Democrats udidnder Obama??

You're crazy. :cuckoo:
Well they did. Hehe democrats lost 1,000 seats during his time.. he was horrible
They didn't lose 1000 seats in any election. You said 2018 was less than "normal" and you proved yourself wrong by being incapable of showing what the "normal" number is.
Republicans took 52 seats, and 42.. and over his time in office republicans took 1,000 seats. It’s facts.. why are you trolling Obama sucked

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lives
No your citing studies with the average age of 101 lol already dying, Were previously sick, and weren’t given the drug in the early stages.. it’s typical left wing propaganda. Half truths, mis truths, Fallacies
Ah, so you're saying hydroxychloroquine only works for people that had very little chance of dying in the first place?

Yes if your already sick, old, you didn’t take care of your self, your going to properly going to die. But if you give older healthy ppl HC you will
No I’m not.. hydro taken early has saved there lives to. 350-350. 100% just facts .. take a hike
How many of those 350 people would have died without it?
Don’t know it saved their lives thank god
That's the point. If you give the drug to someone who was going to get better without giving them anything, how can you say the drug saved their life?
Because it works.
That’s the problem with deciding something works before doing the research.

Fortunately that’s not how we do medicine.
It works.. go way troll stop killing ppl give them HC.. we should all be given it.. it saves lives
You keep saying it works but the data shows the opposite.
For ppl already dying yes your right lol .. 350-350 strived Covid.. go away troll
So it works for people that have very little chance of dying from COVID? That’s what you’re saying?
Helps prevent Covid death if taken early enoughView attachment 373284
Do you expect me to believe Melissa Tate surveyed 6000 doctors and they all said it works?
Huh who said she did? It’s well know doctors support HC.. hehe
So who did do the survey of 6000 doctors?
There has been many docs offering results.. this your first day to the Internet? Lol stop TROLLING HAHA
You mentioned a survey of 6000 doctors and so did this Twitter user. Where’s the survey? Who did it?
You can take a survey right now. It’s kinda easy lol hahhabahahahahahhahahahahah
LOL

Why are you running away from tbe poll you were touting earlier??

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

That's the point. If you give the drug to someone who was going to get better without giving them anything, how can you say the drug saved their life?
Because it works.

It works.. go way troll stop killing ppl give them HC.. we should all be given it.. it saves lives
For ppl already dying yes your right lol .. 350-350 strived Covid.. go away troll
So it works for people that have very little chance of dying from COVID? That’s what you’re saying?
Do you expect me to believe Melissa Tate surveyed 6000 doctors and they all said it works?
There has been many docs offering results.. this your first day to the Internet? Lol stop TROLLING HAHA
You mentioned a survey of 6000 doctors and so did this Twitter user. Where’s the survey? Who did it?
You can take a survey right now. It’s kinda easy lol hahhabahahahahahhahahahahah
I’m asking about a survey you and the twitter user you referenced are talking about.

Who did it? When? What were the results?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Fake news. If it were true, that quack would have released the data supporting her claims. Instead, she's refusing to do so because she made it up.
They came to fucking Capitol Hill to testify you turd. lol under oath.. stop trolling you loser haba
LOL

Standing in front of the Supreme Court building is not testifying under oath. :eusa_doh:
They showed up to Capitol Hill they could have easily walked in to testify if Democrats want to hear the truth
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck Russian troll, learn how our government operates. People can't just waltz into the Capital and tell Congress, we're here to testify.

Dayum, you're ignorant.

Why not? They can to be heard.. is Covid not important to democrats? You keep trolling
"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959
Lol doctors show up during a pandemic to tell law makers it works under oath.. and democrats were to busy haha
You poor Russian troll, those doctors showed up in D.C. to give a press conference, not to testify in Congress.

Great, quite them in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...
You think they showed up to go for a run lol hahahahahahahahhhhahhahahaha

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Data from left wing docs going insane trump found the life saving Drug.. one doc treated 350 patients with HC .. they all lived

Winners. Haha
LOLOL

39% is winning??

LOL

Republicans lost the House in the last election. Your Russian handlers are doing a lousy job keeping you up to date.

With an incumbent president you didn’t take as many seats as normal. Hehe i wonder why hehe
LOLOL

You think Republicans took 52 and 47 House seats from Democrats udidnder Obama??

Well they did. Hehe democrats lost 1,000 seats during his time.. he was horrible
They didn't lose 1000 seats in any election. You said 2018 was less than "normal" and you proved yourself wrong by being incapable of showing what the "normal" number is.
CC906B4D-7C01-452D-BFC5-EA975C562F9C.jpeg

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

LOL

Huh

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Winners. Haha
LOLOL

39% is winning??

LOL

LOLOL

Republicans took 52 seats, and 42.. and over his time in office republicans took 1,000 seats. It’s facts.. why are you trolling Obama sucked
LOL

So not "normal." Thanks for again admitting you're just an idiot troll.
thumbsup.gif

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

I’m asking about a survey you and the twitter user you referenced are talking about.

Are you calling the black woman a liar?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Winners. Haha
LOLOL

39% is winning??

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

So not "normal." Thanks for again admitting you're just an idiot troll.
thumbsup.gif
E8B7F5D0-525C-4F3A-BF30-4271C59776FC.jpeg
Can you read troll loser .. LOOOOOSERSSS

LOOSSSSSSERSSSSS.

HAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

No, Russian troll, they showed up to give a press conference. Exactly how retarded are you to not know that?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

LOL

Huh
You were asked about the poll you cited earlier. Now that you realize it didn't show what you claimed it did, so you run from it now.

:scared1:

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

Who?
I just want to see the survey. Is that wrong?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

No, Russian troll, they showed up to give a press conference. Exactly how retarded are you to not know that?
Lol he what ever makes you feel better

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

LOL

Huh
You were asked about the poll you cited earlier. Now that you realize it didn't show what you claimed it did, so you run from it now.

:scared1:
Are you calling another black woman a liar you are on a roll today lol

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

Who?
I just want to see the survey. Is that wrong?
now you don’t know who? Lol

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

When you can't, folks here will see you're lying again.

giphy.gif

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Lol he what ever makes you feel better
LOL

The Russian troll doesn't know they were there to give a press conference.

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

Quote those doctors in their press conference saying they were there to testify in front of Congress...

giphy.gif
What’s at capital hill? Hehe haha hahha

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

Because it works.

You are desperate to make this about race. It isn't.

Or are you saying that, because the woman is black she has to be right and cannot be questioned?

Studies lol
Haha

Time to move on.

LOL

LOLOLOL

Dayum, you're ignorant.

"Why not?"

face-palm-gif.278959

Still waiting...

giphy.gif
What’s at capital hill? Hehe haha hahha

So everyone who goes to Capital Hill is there to testify before Congress?

Show us one link that says those doctors were there to testify before Congress. Just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back