Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
From post #1,686, we took the first author, Iacoviello, and tracked the study to this page, translated from the French:

'....There is a significant difference with the group treated with hydroxychloroquine....but it is necessary that by fall a serious meta-analysis on all published studies on hcq be carried out....30% reduction in mortality....Lisa Iacoviello, Director of the Center for Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine at the University of Insubrie, Varese, and Director of Epidemiology and Prevention at IRCCS Neuromed.
FS: "How many patients are affected by your study?"

LI: " Our study (COVID-19 Risk and CORIST Collaboration Treatments) was conducted on a cohort of 3,451 patients admitted to 33 clinical centers across Italy. This is a retrospective study." '
Retrospective studies are useful but limited. That’s why RCTs needed to be done. They were. They were negative.

now you don’t know who? Lol
So is anyone allowed to see the survey or not? Why keep it a secret?
Who’s keeping it a secret do a survey lol
You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
Fine! Here you go hehehe COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
Well yes doctors 6,000 participated in that study hehehebe
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
than the others had political leanings.. I’d say it’s pretty Affective
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

And this was in April when there was next to no data?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.

You lied.
6,227 surveyed 37% said it worked 32% said nothing

6200 weren’t asked that particular question

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective,

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

And this is from April before we knew much about treatment.

You claimed that all 6000 said it worked. You lied.
Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob
Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.
I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.
6000 doctors weren’t surveyed? Huh
They were! Did all of them say that hydroxychloroquine worked?
They can’t democrats are taking away doctors licenses, and silencing them on social media.
In April?

You're keeping it a secret. You refuse to let anyone see the results of the survey you're referencing. Why?
There is no survey of 6000 doctors in that link. Why are you keeping the survey secret?
I'm asking you about the survey of doctors you'd been talking about. Why aren't you telling anyone where that survey is?
During the survey, a total of 6,227 physicians were questioned in 30 countries about at least 15 treatments used for COVID-19.

Of the 2,171 doctors asked which drug is most effective, 37 percent said hydroxychloroquine. By contrast, 32 percent answered “nothing.”
Wait, I thought all 6000 doctors said hydroxychloroquine worked? Now you’re saying it was only actually only 37% of 2171 doctors?

Sounds like you did lie.
Some didn’t say anything.. so we can only go with the data .. right? COVID-19 Treatment Analysis
You said a sudden of 6000 doctors all said it worked. Turns out the survey only had 800 doctors say it worked.

You lied.

You lied.
In that survey, only about half of those doctors surveyed had ever even treated someone with COVID. Only 2171 responded to the question about treatment at all. And only about a third said hydroxychloroquine was the most effective.

Give me a name of all the doctors and all the clients they treated for Covid. I want names, state, dob
Why would I do that? I’m just telling you the results of the survey you lied about.
I didn’t think so
You asked for details I don’t have. I asked you for a survey you did have, and when you provided the survey, we learned you lied about it.
They can’t democrats are taking away doctors licenses, and silencing them on social media.
In April?
Looks like
It

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
In April?
Looks like
It
Are you just lying again?

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
In April?
Looks like
It
I know for a fact doctors have lost their license and Democrats have silenced black doctor for saying a drug worked.. Of course they are scared

Post # 1,721: What is the source of your claim that (all [italics]) the RCT's were negative? What's suspicious with that claim, taking the random Iacoviello study as an example, LI continues:

'LI: ' "Exposure to a drug capable of inducing longer QT intervals does not always lead to delayed ventricular repolarization, and the onset of serious complications in patients whose QT interval has been acquired for a long time seems to be a rare occurrence." '

In post # 125 of the following webpage, we mentioned procyanidins and one source is hawthorn:

In post # 688 of the snake meat thread, we also mentioned it:
Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

In the above posts, the reader can see the ambiguity that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine causes for cardiac issues, though with a rhythm stabilizer such as hawthorn....talk about a random way to dismiss a natural medicine! One dose?!! An insult to medical intelligence:

'....The primary endpoint was the change in corrected (Fridericia) QT intervals (QTc I) at 4 hr and 6hr....In conclusion, a single dose of oral hawthorn had no effect on electrocardiographic parameters in healthy volunteers.'

No study in the world has yet addressed the issue of prolonged procyanidin use in conjunction with hcq treatment for COVID-19, though sequelae of this infection would call for it as well as newly-acquired patients. Are procyanidins antiviral or not?

Repeating a lie makes you just as much of a liar.
you're still confused, unless he has knowledge it's a lie and repeats it, then he's doing what you posted. However, you have no rational argument that he knew it was a lie. It is information on the internet he accepts as fact and posted it. Now you, if you feel it is a lie, it is up to you to post something that contradicts his post. but you failed that effort. BTW, he has no obligation to you to prove the link a lie. If you feel it is, then that becomes your task.
What do you call repeating something a lie without checking I see if it’s true?

I call that being a useful idiot.
then prove it isn't fact. That burden is yours. you failed as I already pointed out to you.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
In April?
Looks like
It
you still haven't proven anything. all you're doing is crying wolf and the sky is falling. prove it.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
She's a quack whose webpage was taken down ... today...

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.
name them?

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
This is the same exact post another Trump hating leftist posted. You guys are getting lazy.
The issue is hydroxychloroquine and it's provable efficacy,,,not whether some doctor believes in evil spirits and such. Your fear is showing.

If this drug had been given to covid patients early on, we'd probably not be seeing some of the numbers we are now seeing.

But, since Trump recommend its use, that was enough for the democrats to veto it.

Democrats are responsible for thousands of deaths, due to their hatred of Trump.

Repeating a lie makes you just as much of a liar.
you're still confused, unless he has knowledge it's a lie and repeats it, then he's doing what you posted. However, you have no rational argument that he knew it was a lie. It is information on the internet he accepts as fact and posted it. Now you, if you feel it is a lie, it is up to you to post something that contradicts his post. but you failed that effort. BTW, he has no obligation to you to prove the link a lie. If you feel it is, then that becomes your task.
What do you call repeating something a lie without checking I see if it’s true?

I call that being a useful idiot.
then prove it isn't fact. That burden is yours. you failed as I already pointed out to you.
The other poster already proved it wasn’t a fact.

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.
name them?

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
This is the same exact post another Trump hating leftist posted. You guys are getting lazy.
The issue is hydroxychloroquine and it's provable efficacy,,,not whether some doctor believes in evil spirits and such. Your fear is showing.

If this drug had been given to covid patients early on, we'd probably not be seeing some of the numbers we are now seeing.

But, since Trump recommend its use, that was enough for the democrats to veto it.

Democrats are responsible for thousands of deaths, due to their hatred of Trump.
It was given to patients early on. We only stopped in the last two months because the studies showed no effect.

Sounds like you did lie.

You lied.

You lied.

I didn’t think so
In April?
Looks like
It
I know for a fact doctors have lost their license and Democrats have silenced black doctor for saying a drug worked.. Of course they are scared
Who lost their license in April because they said hydroxychloroquine worked?

name them?

It was given to patients early on. We only stopped in the last two months because the studies showed no effect.
Now that's a lie. The OP is my evidence of your lie.

The other poster already proved it wasn’t a fact.
how so? you think he contact over 6000 doctors? I'm still waiting for your gotcha moment.
Of course he didn’t. Someone else contacted 6000 doctors and the other poster just never actually bothered to look at what those doctors actually said.

Or when they said it for that matter.

name them?

Now that's a lie. The OP is my evidence of your lie.
It’s not. Doctors were frequently prescribing hydroxychloroquine in the early days of the pandemic. Its no longer prescribed due to lack of data showing efficacy.

Of course he didn’t. Someone else contacted 6000 doctors and the other poster just never actually bothered to look at what those doctors actually said.

Or when they said it for that matter.
who is the someone else?

It’s not. Doctors were frequently prescribing hydroxychloroquine in the early days of the pandemic. Its no longer prescribed due to lack of data showing efficacy.
the OP makes you a liar again. you now are repeating lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back