Doctor On Doctor: Rand Paul V Anthony Fauci on masks

No board would
Rand Paul is a layman on this subject. It’s his politics that is his motivation for going against Fauci.

Rand Paul had to creat his own board and certify himself so he could call himself a board certified doctor. He needs to take that dead rat off his head and STFU.
That's a complete and total lie....he was board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1995. The Board had changed it's rules in 1992 to say that anyone after that point had to be recerified every 10 years, but not folks prior to 1992. He thought that was unfair and thought everyone should be recerified every 10 years. He lobbied, but was unsuccessful in doing so, and he and others created another cerification program....but he was certified by the ABO as well.

Stop with the lies already. He is asking simple questions, that you'd think would be answered, but Dr. Flip Flop has no answers, at least based on science.
Wrong. He wasn’t certified by The American Board Of Ophthalmology. He was certified by Thw National Board of Ophthalmologists, which he owns.
He was certified by the ABO....just stop he was in 92, and 2005 Verify a Physician | American Board of Ophthalmology

At this point, I don't think you are a liar....just a Dembot that was fed a lie by leftist propaganda, and never took the time to find out for yourself, and when confronted with the facts, just can't accept it....a good little bot
You’re an idiot. I never voted democrat in my life. Rand Paul created his own board in order to be board certified. This is a fact. I know many doctors who aren’t democrats who mock him for this all the time
I literally just showed you that is not a fact......I'll show you one more time...he was certified by the ABO from 1995-2005 Verify a Physician | American Board of Ophthalmology

Is the ABO lying?????

His ABO lapsed and he couldn’t get another board to certify him, so he created his own. Are you that stupid?

Rand Paul is a layman on this subject. It’s his politics that is his motivation for going against Fauci.

Rand Paul had to creat his own board and certify himself so he could call himself a board certified doctor. He needs to take that dead rat off his head and STFU.
That's a complete and total lie....he was board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1995. The Board had changed it's rules in 1992 to say that anyone after that point had to be recerified every 10 years, but not folks prior to 1992. He thought that was unfair and thought everyone should be recerified every 10 years. He lobbied, but was unsuccessful in doing so, and he and others created another cerification program....but he was certified by the ABO as well.

Stop with the lies already. He is asking simple questions, that you'd think would be answered, but Dr. Flip Flop has no answers, at least based on science.
Wrong. He wasn’t certified by The American Board Of Ophthalmology. He was certified by Thw National Board of Ophthalmologists, which he owns.
He was certified by the ABO....just stop he was in 92, and 2005 Verify a Physician | American Board of Ophthalmology

At this point, I don't think you are a liar....just a Dembot that was fed a lie by leftist propaganda, and never took the time to find out for yourself, and when confronted with the facts, just can't accept it....a good little bot
Did his certification from the ABO lapse? If so what did he do?
it did, ten years later...nothing...he didn't need to...being certified didn't impact his practice.

So, I am glad you discovered through this, that you were lied to and have been educated. Take care. Hopefully you learn from this.

No board would

You’re an idiot. I never voted democrat in my life. Rand Paul created his own board in order to be board certified. This is a fact. I know many doctors who aren’t democrats who mock him for this all the time
I literally just showed you that is not a fact......I'll show you one more time...he was certified by the ABO from 1995-2005 Verify a Physician | American Board of Ophthalmology

Is the ABO lying?????

His ABO lapsed and he couldn’t get another board to certify him, so he created his own. Are you that stupid?
Wrong....he and others created the NBO in 1997, while he was still certified by the ABO. He did so, because he objected to the fact the ABO did not require people certified prior tio 1992 to recertify ever 10 years.

He never tried to get re-certified at any other boards. He doesn't need to.

He was making assertions, disagreeing with Fauci. What the fuck does Rand Paul know that Fauci doesn’t?

Well he apparently knew about all the studies and evidence he cited, Fauci didn't
He doesn’t know anything that Fauci doesn’t. Paul is a political ideologue. That’s all he knows

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

Wrong....he and others created the NBO in 1997, while he was still certified by the ABO. He did so, because he objected to the fact the ABO did not require people certified prior tio 1992 to recertify ever 10 years.

What others? People in his family? Bottom line is he owned it and certified himself. That’s not my opinion. That’s fact

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

What others? People in his family? Bottom line is he owned it and certified himself. That’s not my opinion. That’s fact
Sure, but he was certified by the ABO already...you claimed he wasn't and had to create his own board to be certified which is completely false, as I have shown. Just accept you were completely incorrect....and try to learn from your mistake....

I wouldnt trust either one of them. Paul is an eye doctor and fauci is a dumbass.
And your opinion of Fauci is based on what exactly?
Fauci was given a chance. A con man is what he is flipflopping so much that it is hard to believe him. Again.....Deplorables are jaded by the near total control of the media/entertainers/swamp/prog politicians/educators/elites. Most of them never getting their hands dirty in anything.

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

Sure, but he was certified by the ABO already...you claimed he wasn't and had to create his own board to be certified which is completely false, as I have shown. Just accept you were completely incorrect....and try to learn from your mistake....

Yeah but you’re claiming him creating his own board to keep his certification is nothing. Dude couldn’t hack the exams. Otherwise why not just get recertified ? How many doctors do you know who create their own boards? Doctors laugh at that ugly fuck

Last edited:
Rand Paul is an eye doctor. Fauci is a virologist. I'd trust Fauci more than I'd trust Paul.

Exactly how much do you think an eye doctor REALLY knows about virus transmission? I'm guessing not much. Would you go to an eye doctor to tell you about your general health? I wouldn't, as eye doctors are specialized to just one organ of the body. Yes, certain conditions can be found via eye exams, but then you have to go to a regular MD to get verification for what the eye doctor found.
Fauci says we should NEVER shake hands and still wear masks post vaccines. Yes, that would make us safer but who wants to live like that? My doctor says I should never drink or eat bad food and exercise daily. I do the latter but I also want to live and have fun. There is a middle ground and that is what Paul is stating.

Of course we will still get sick and of course we would get sick less if we avoided physical contact and wore masks but we somehow survived for 1000s of years without paranoid Fauci. We'll be OK.

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

Yeah but you’re claiming him creating his own board to keep his certification is nothing. Dude couldn’t hack the exams. Otherwise why not just get rectified? How many doctors do you know who create their own boards? Doctors laugh at that ugly fuck
He didn't create it to keep his certification, as I have highlighted.....he isn't cerified by anyone....the Board he helped create ended before he let his cerfitication with the ABO lapse.

He hacked the exams and passed them...he was certified....got his license, still practices....why are you just making things up now?

I highlighted already what he objected about...and why pay for a certificatrion when you don't need one and object to their different treatment of members?

Look, you were wrong...it's ok to be wrong...the important thing is to learn from being wrong

Rand Paul is an eye doctor. Fauci is a virologist. I'd trust Fauci more than I'd trust Paul.

I don't. Fauci has been wrong over and over again and he continuously backtracks his statements and move the goal posts and has even admitted he's done so. I don't need a Ph D after my name to know bullshit when I hear it.

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

Yeah but you’re claiming him creating his own board to keep his certification is nothing. Dude couldn’t hack the exams. Otherwise why not just get rectified? How many doctors do you know who create their own boards? Doctors laugh at that ugly fuck
He didn't create it to keep his certification, as I have highlighted.....he isn't cerified by anyone....the Board he helped create ended before he let his cerfitication with the ABO lapse.

He hacked the exams and passed them...he was certified....got his license, still practices....why are you just making things up now?

I highlighted already what he objected about...and why pay for a certificatrion when you don't need one and object to their different treatment of members?

Look, you were wrong...it's ok to be wrong...the important thing is to learn from being wrong
Ok so his board is dissolved in 2011 and since then he hasn’t been board certified. But the dude was certified by his own nothing board.

No board would

Is the ABO lying?????

Ok so his board is dissolved in 2011 and since then he hasn’t been board certified. But the dude was certified by his own nothing board.
Sure...so what? Your orginal claims have all been debunked.

Actually it was dissolved in 2000, he then recreated it, and then dissolved it again

Fauci was given a chance. A con man is what he is flipflopping so much that it is hard to believe him. Again.....Deplorables are jaded by the near total control of the media/entertainers/swamp/prog politicians/educators/elites. Most of them never getting their hands dirty in anything.
People who follow the science will change their minds as the evidence and data evolve.

You’re following a false media narrative about him.

I wouldnt trust either one of them. Paul is an eye doctor and fauci is a dumbass.
His words and actions.
I remember a couple weeks before the election, he said the vaccine wont stop infection. A few days after the election, he said the end is near. Or some shit.
Not to mention his obvious hackery, has he really been right about anything? That guy has changed positions and been wrong more times than i can count. And i can count to abazilonzingeropeti. Thats pretty high bro
Are you sure you’re quoting him accurately? I’d love to see where he said that a vaccine won’t stop infection. I’m betting you’ve got it wrong.

His words and actions.
I remember a couple weeks before the election, he said the vaccine wont stop infection. A few days after the election, he said the end is near. Or some shit.
Not to mention his obvious hackery, has he really been right about anything? That guy has changed positions and been wrong more times than i can count. And i can count to abazilonzingeropeti. Thats pretty high bro
Are you sure you’re quoting him accurately? I’d love to see where he said that a vaccine won’t stop infection. I’m betting you’ve got it wrong.
I started a thread on it.

Rand Paul told Tucker he was on a treadmill and someone reported him for not wearing a mask

Paul joked that maybe one day the Spanish flu will come back, so we should all wear masks for eternity

Fauci.png

Forum List

Back