GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn (R-NC): "You want my guns, I know it, we all know it. Well Mr Speaker, you can come & take them"...Dem Rep Ted Lieu responds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

why don't you say that to his face, Lyin Ted?

liberals want to take guns away. i know it, Madison knows it, the American people know it, Ted Lieu knows it, THE WHOLE WORLD knows it!

why don't you say that to his face, Lyin Ted?

liberals want to take guns away. i know it, Madison knows it, the American people know it, Ted Lieu knows it, THE WHOLE WORLD knows it!

That's pretty funny...thanx!

I do understand his legitimate concerns though--what with Red Flag laws and such..he might be feeling some heat!

Speaking for myself..I don't want anyone's guns..I got all I need. For me..that equals 3.

The first gun control laws in this country were enacted at the behest of the Ku Klux Klan, and were specifically aimed at black people, with the clear intent of making them easier victims for the KKK.

With what political party was the KKK aligned, during the entire time that it had any meaningful existence?

The first major gun control law to not be openly racist in intent and letter was New York's Sullivan Act, authored by, and named after criminal gangster-turned-politician Timothy Sullivan. Here, the intent was to give Sullivan's gang an advantage over rival gangs and law-abiding citizens, by putting a Sullivan ally in charge of determining who could and could not own and carry arms.

As with the earlier laws, the intent, in more general terms, was to advantage criminals by disarming their intended victims.

With what political party did Timothy Sullivan align?

Is it any coincidence that it is that same political party that, to this very day, seeks to make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to be armed and to defend themselves, while, in other ways, openly taking the side of violent subhuman criminal filth, against that of law-abiding human beings?

The Democrapic party is corrupt to its very core, and has been for much more than a century.

The first gun control laws in this country were enacted at the behest of the Ku Klux Klan, and were specifically aimed at black people, with the clear intent of making them easier victims for the KKK.

With what political party was the KKK aligned, during the entire time that it had any meaningful existence?

The first major gun control law to not be openly racist in intent and letter was New York's Sullivan Act, authored by, and named after criminal gangster-turned-politician Timothy Sullivan. Here, the intent was to give Sullivan's gang an advantage over rival gangs and law-abiding citizens, by putting a Sullivan ally in charge of determining who could and could not own and carry arms.

As with the earlier laws, the intent, in more general terms, was to advantage criminals by disarming their intended victims.

With what political party did Timothy Sullivan align?

Is it any coincidence that it is that same political party that, to this very day, seeks to make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to be armed and to defend themselves, while, in other ways, openly taking the side of violent subhuman criminal filth, against that of law-abiding human beings?

The Democrapic party is corrupt to its very core, and has been for much more than a century.
Notice that the cities that the Progs are burning looting and murder all cities that have strict gun laws? Guess the blacks just cant defend themselves just like it was back in the KKK Democrat days..

Forum List

Back