More charges against two Capitol attackers who assaulted policeman who later died

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

This is not theater. If I were in their shoes....I would be VERY WORRIED. As the FBI often does, they will increase the severity of changes as they learn more about the prospective crimes committed. The best is yet to come....

This is not theater. If I were in their shoes....I would be VERY WORRIED. As the FBI often does, they will increase the severity of changes as they learn more about the prospective crimes committed. The best is yet to come....
So? When is the rent-a-cop going to be charged for his homicide? Why has no one actually received a fair trial?

So? When is the rent-a-cop going to be charged for his homicide? Why has no one actually received a fair trial?
You must be a Repub GOPQ person...showing such disrespect for a Capitol Police Person who had to use deadly force to keep the mad, crazed, Fat Man cult member from breaking in and assaulting Congressional members? Is that case? Are you a Fat Man Humper?

You must be a Repub GOPQ person...showing such disrespect for a Capitol Police Person who had to use deadly force to keep the mad, crazed, Fat Man cult member from breaking in and assaulting Congressional members? Is that case? Are you a Fat Man Humper?
Well I am definitely not a Biden Bitch as you appear to be. And no, I have no respect what-so-ever for people who gun down defenseless women without cause.

Well I am definitely not a Biden Bitch as you appear to be. And no, I have no respect what-so-ever for people who gun down defenseless women without cause.
"Defenseless woman without cause?" The b*tch was trying to break down a door into the Capitol to either kill or hold hostage law makers. You are not only a poor liar, you are as delusional as the idiots that attacked the US Capitol on January 6th. I bet you are still waiting for the Fat Man to take office again?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

"Defenseless woman without cause?" The b*tch was trying to break down a door into the Capitol to either kill or hold hostage law makers. You are not only a poor liar, you are as delusional as the idiots that attacked the US Capitol on January 6th. I bet you are still waiting for the Fat Man to take office again?:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Neither you nor the blood thirsty gutless wonder who murdered the lady patriot know or care what she was doing or why. You just parrot whatever spin, no matter how idiotic, your tyrannical masters decree. I am sure there is a special place in helll for you both.

Neither you nor the blood thirsty gutless wonder who murdered the lady patriot know or care what she was doing or why. You just parrot whatever spin, no matter how idiotic, your tyrannical masters decree. I am sure there is a special place in helll for you both.
Satan loves Liars...You and him will make a great pair. The woman was told over and told to stand down. Instead, she keep smashing the glass in an attempt to gain access into the Capitol. What happened to the Law and Order GOP? Oh....right...it has become the Lie and Kill GOPQ.

January 6th and your subsequent defense of the mob that tried to overthrow a government proves that you have two standards of justice. One is for the Fat Man humpers who attacked the Capitol and those that support the GOPQ. The other is for people of color and anyone else.

Did you just call a woman who was trying to break down door to the US Capitol a "Lady Patriot?" You must be either a Russian plant or a flaming idiot....or both.

Forum List

Back